1 Open door
2, 120MM PC Fans OR 1, 250MM PC Fan EXHAUST at TOP
3-4" Passive Hole for INTAKE at BOTTOM
Build small carbon filter

Black foam insulation tape for Door sealing light

LIGHT: May UPGRADE as grow continues
2, 65W CFLs for VEG
OR
5, 23W CFLS (3 top, 2 sides/under branches)

SOIL:
Basic soil, some blood meal, worm castings, perallite. Not sure on pot size as of now but will likely use one large pot for 4 seeds, then sex.

WILL POST PICS LATER! CAB SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY MID-WEEK and I will post progress! Grow starts NEXT WEEKEND!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Buddle!

Here we are at the end of week 6
picture.php

Less than a month left :woohoo:

oldbootz

Veteran
Hi Guys, this Micro Grow section is ma fav of all the forums, must be something about those cute lil pistils :)

Will def try to attempt round 2 !

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol sorry what i meant was does making them smaller = less smell? do you think you could run that with out a carbon scrubber?

Relatively speaking there is less smell, but you are still flowering plants so they are gonna smell.

Personally I wouldn't run a small CFL cab (nor any flowering area) without a scrubber.

The PBSD4 I grow, STINK! So without a scrubber, whatever room the grow is in would smell. That smell will probably slowly permeate your house, albeit at a low level, so if you say work all day, I could see you noticing the smell upon coming home from work.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good all!

---

here is one of my square foot scrog screens that doesnt qualify but hey it's a personal best for me so i thought i would show off/share
flowered as one of 4 screens under a 250 hps so this screen was done with 62.5 watts (organic - 3 gallon pot)
Dr Atomic NL flowered for 10 weeks - dry weight was 100 grams exactly
- which gives 1.6 grams/watt.
picture.php

cheers

V.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest day!

Harvest day!

End of week 10
picture.php

Trimmed (Buds, Sugar Trim, Compost, Stems)

picture.php

Wet weights

picture.php

Sugar trim from all five plants combined

picture.php

I was worried I was going to end up with a lot less bud because of the lower number of plants, but I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the results so far.

The last round with 115w cfl only yielded 94.79g wet. To see a total of 144.55g wet this round is very nice!

grouchy

My cab seems to qualify for this contest. I don't have it dialed in yet but I plan on filling it up on the next go round. I should have the 100w cmh in it by then too.

Latest posts

Latest posts