What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Um, ok but I was referring to the time stamp on the digital photo. It says Aug 19th and I know that screen is chillin in December ;)

Peace, :joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I know what you meant brother, just thought id throw out a wise crack, but you caught me being too lazy to change the camera settings

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
day 28 in the office

Purple Kush
picture.php

picture.php

Snodawg
picture.php

picture.php

Couple shots of the group
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yes i see the similarities.
u have made 2 nice improvments IMO i like the hoods more than the tubes in my room, and i was definately to lazy to make a nice screen.
when i move hoods were on the upgrade menu and so were real screens nice and tight.

i also have another suggestion for ya if you are gonna go pondliner style later.
when i build my new ones at the new pad i plan on installing casters as well, slanting my tables into one another slightly to drain on the edge of the tables. on the edge of the tables i plan on putting raingutters. this way run off can just cascade off of the table into the gutters instead of trying to find its way down a tiny whole. i have seen it in action and its cheap and easy. takes 5 min to screw gutters to table and 30 sec to caulk the seam.
i plan on keeping the tables pushed as close together as i can and as you know it would be nice to scoot around a tiny bit to service the rear plants so the casters hopefully will help me get the lil room when i need it.
your plants look great!
sir

WarBux

Sweet selection. I'd take the chance too. I wish we got strains like that in MI. One day... That group photo thats looks like its glowing blue is pretty sweet.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Sweet selection. I'd take the chance too. I wish we got strains like that in MI. One day... That group photo thats looks like its glowing blue is pretty sweet.

thanks man, although there isn't much risk involved as far as law enforcement goes, as I am a legal medical marijuana patient in compliance with my state laws/limits:thanks:

OPT

A watering wand will help aerate the water your giving it also, should get one!

As an old man once told me, "That watering wand is the most important thing in landscaping!!!"

OPT

Looking real good bro! We have similar setups 12 plants in coco scrog 4x8 under 2k. Your about a month ahead of me and it's nice looking forward. Love lurking the scrog logs right now.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
A watering wand will help aerate the water your giving it also, should get one!

As an old man once told me, "That watering wand is the most important thing in landscaping!!!"

OPT

agreed, oxygen content is a good thing, but a wand would also be too messy in my setup. also I cant really afford any pumps at the moment. next run will be a bit more planned out as I will end up having a couple weeks of downtime in the flower room after chop, due to me bieng lazy and not only cloning too late, but screwing up my first set of clones. So I just took another set about 4 days ago figure another week until roots, then 5-6 weeks of veg puts me right at about 1-21 for the start of the next round

WarBux

thanks man, although there isn't much risk involved as far as law enforcement goes, as I am a legal medical marijuana patient in compliance with my state laws/limits:thanks:

ahh thought you mentioned crossing state lines somewhere in your journal. Maybe I was just high lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ahh thought you mentioned crossing state lines somewhere in your journal. Maybe I was just high lol

Oh, yes I misunderstood you. that definetly good the blood pumping, and time is of the essence so it really would have set me back to wait until I got settled in to start vegging something

Lebniis

whadeezlrg, have you seen my drain tables? they are exactly like you described in one of your earlier posts. you can get this pump for 60 bucks that collects the drainage water and pumps it to wherever you want. its a very strong pump too, i'll try to find where to buy it if you're interested.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thanks for the tip, next run will be all about making my job easier/ more productive...Im going to need to pick up like 5 pumps for next round as I'm planning on running 2 resevoirs each will need 1 pump constantly mixing nute aerating the water, and another one on a timer for the drip manifold, then another pump to drain all of the run off. There is going to be a lot of upgrading going on after this round, I'm going to panda the entire room, build a false wall to split it into 2 rooms and run 2k in the day and 2k at night, both over 5x7 scrog nets, as I feel due to the shape of the reflectors a slight rectangle may be more beneficial hence 5x7 and not 4x8(5x7 is also 3 more sqft), its all in the planning stages as of right now and the room Im working in is maybe 11x11 so its going to be a tight fit,

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
a little pic update 2 snodawgs 1 pk 2 groupshots Day 32
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last pic was taken as the lights were turning off right side shuts off 5min before the left

Latest posts

Latest posts