What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice plants your gonna have a nice mixed fruit basket for yourself.
They all so tasty

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I know the empty jar feeling. It's been months since I chopped for real. My jars are all down to the nitty gritty. I have 2 runs worth of ladies going in together cause I cAn't keep veggin em any longer. To big. I just topped some begging ladies in my room that are only a ft from the roof still after topping again. They on table but that only a ft high. Funnier yet they in less than a gallon of coco lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I know the empty jar feeling. It's been months since I chopped for real. My jars are all down to the nitty gritty. I have 2 runs worth of ladies going in together cause I cAn't keep veggin em any longer. To big. I just topped some begging ladies in my room that are only a ft from the roof still after topping again. They on table but that only a ft high. Funnier yet they in less than a gallon of coco lol

thats nuts man, I thought I was being overgrown but it sounds like you got a case of the beasties goin on, my sour d was a monster in a gallon too, its wild how they dont stop growing, the just demand a ton more water. I'll be moving again in may got a place that just went into escrow so no more renting. and a new setup will be in order, time to get prepared for the summer heat so I'm going sealed co2 a/c drip yada yada

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
HS gifted me the bbb n pk. The pk is veggin fine but the bbb will be a while to run. I need to get it to snap outta flower first but it already wreeks and is super frosty lol

I take clones 3 days into flower, I guess that the BBB should be cloned from veg or one day in flower. Those cuts were made on the same day and the BBB has been under 24/7 for over three weeks maybe a month, but still she is being a flowery crystally bitch. Sorry about the delay in reveg, but now we know to take the clones in veg. BBB is crazy with crystals I am also betting on hairy hash balls from you. I see photo of the month coming up.

Peace, :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Yup deezy u r going through what I just did. I am currently building my new permanant room. All upgraded n shit. Go with a burner n not tanks IMO. Tanks suck for rooms. But ok for small tents. Today I am hanging the light rail, lights, and lining the walls up. Tomorrow I do power and build powerbox. And at night I move bitches in. Here's to hoping it all goes smooth

SirSmokalot

Veteran
HS- I don't mind at all. I have to much going on now. I will bonsai her out b4 I try to run her n the pk is begging great. Already grown a bit. I shall try to frost her up man

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thanks for the tip on the burners, Ive been considering that option but obviosly need to do some reading, I'm hoping to have all my conrollers, ballasts,res etc. mounted in the garage opposite of the new room, making an enclosed a/c and putting that in the closet, Id like to have 4 burnin all day

Kusherman

Finally finished WHOA!!!! 24 pages nonstop!!!!! It seems you know what you are doing. I am thoroughly impressed. I did want to ask you about the warming of the extension cord mishap, did you ever figure what caused it? PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Finally finished WHOA!!!! 24 pages nonstop!!!!! It seems you know what you are doing. I am thoroughly impressed. I did want to ask you about the warming of the extension cord mishap, did you ever figure what caused it? PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, although I still consider myself a rookie and nothing more, I'm just good at following directions I guess. yeah the mechanical timer got jammed up by something and the internal shit just started melting, everything was rated and I never exceeded 80% of the load, so thats really my only conclusion

Kusherman

Thanks for the timely response, by the way do you know how many amps can be ran in 1 outlet on a wall. PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
well common receptacles are rated for 15 amps, a 1kw light draws roughly 10 amps which is the equivalent of 67% of the available amperage on the circut, the general rule of thumb is to not exceed more than 80% of the ampacity on a continuous load....Which leads me to believe there was either a faulty timer or surge protector

Z

ZenArcade

day 45 updates:
picture.php

ECSD
picture.php

HEADBAND
picture.php

OG
picture.php

LVPK
picture.php

SNODAWG
picture.php

Now just 3 more weeks and I start to enjoy the fruits of the labor, and 2 weeks after that, and 2 weeks after that, and you get the point.

Lookin' good!!!!!!!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man, :wave:
just tuning in, looks great. awesome strains too.
my grows similar, i use canna coco. 2K in flowering watts. but im in 2 - 4 x 8 tents, 1000w per tent. i also alternate flowering on/ off times. so i can run both tent off the same power circuit with out a problem.
keep it up :yes:
TAGGED

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thanks for stoppin in bro, I considered doing 2k in the day and 2k at night but I'm just kinda waiting until I move again in a couple months to make any more upgrades, the next room will be a bit more permanent

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I just picked up some new cuts yesterday: Tahoe OG, Fire OG, Blue dream haze, and maui superdawg (or is it sourdawg?) and last week I grabbed some Larry OG.....and I can't get my chem d to root for anything, I'll more than likely have to grab a new cut of it as well.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the blue dream and maui are both supposed to be nice yielders although they will have to go 11-12 weeks...just got to run em and find out.

Me and my lady went down to La, grabbed the cuts, and then we hit venice beach and went to the hash bar on the boardwalk, it was expensive($9) for the amount that you got(1 rip) but it was a cool experience, gotta love it. we only got a shot each and hit the waterfront with a doob

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
the blue dream and maui are both supposed to be nice yielders although they will have to go 11-12 weeks...just got to run em and find out.

Me and my lady went down to La, grabbed the cuts, and then we hit venice beach and went to the hash bar on the boardwalk, it was expensive($9) for the amount that you got(1 rip) but it was a cool experience, gotta love it. we only got a shot each and hit the waterfront with a doob

Living the dream, living the dream. You are a very lucky man and it is so cool to see you guys happy and doing your thing.

11 - 12 weeks, she would have to pull a blackjack 150% of my 8 week PK to just to be even. The downside of a new strain can be rough (see, Aussie Blues and Skunk1A). I would suggest that you make all new strains try out in only a small piece of your garden and keep most of the garden for your proven favorites.

Peace, :joint: