What's new

The Not So Solventless Clear Concentrate From Harborside!

Chonkski

Very interesting.

The one thing that keeps throwing me for a loop, is how some kids in my area are making raw solvent free. I know they would not have a way to obtain a SFME unit, definitely not financially. Perhaps they are just having harbor side process it? Do they do that?

Could be that or its just vacuum fractional distillation, I will find out this week when I have some time to stop normal day to day operations. But I doubt is SFME, Seems too expensive, I've been in this industry for like five years and unless you're growing complete shit and make complete shit the numbers just don't add up... unless you're a terrible vending your product...

Honest, and Critical710 as well, but If I wasn't setting up a new lab at Highway 29 Healthcare I would already have experimented but Im just too busy, But I want to expose the clear because well The Clear is cleaned up garbage, to me good shatter/crumble is the pure essence of the plant, when you can leave everything in there, because it's all good to start with, is a better practice in my opinion, plants will taste different from plant to plant strain to strain and so on and so forth.. And since they are starting to find at the waxes do have some of the cancer killing properties so lets see where that goes. As a Company I believe in transparency I want you to know what's going in and what's coming out and how it's all made... no secrets...Ill post more on my ig @pure_777_extracts

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Just to let you guys know.... microwave hydrodiffussion and gravity, is EXACTLY What the NEOS GR does. GR stands for gravity. SFME is an alternate term for microwave hydrodiffussion.

And why do you think these machines are too expensive? They are cheaper than some of the supercritical co2 systems...

Chonkski

Just to let you guys know.... microwave hydrodiffussion and gravity, is EXACTLY What the NEOS GR does. GR stands for gravity. SFME is an alternate term for microwave hydrodiffussion.

And why do you think these machines are too expensive? They are cheaper than some of the supercritical co2 systems...

Yeah I completely agree on your every point, and when I said it was too expensive, I meant for me personally(for the moment). And it also perplexes me how these other guys near me are able to swing 30+k and an excuse to buy such a unit.

Daub Marley

I thought they use the NEOS GR for terps? and just refine c02 oil with vacuum distillation
No they are using The Werc Shop's food grade terpenes. The only advantage that I know of is that the NEOS is doesn't use any solvent.

Why is it so expensive? Can't anyone just make one out of an old microwave?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Have any of you downloaded the pdf file about the NEOS? It's obvious why it's so expensive. I thought you all knew...

grow nerd

Veteran
Why? Marketing/sales departments?

I know you must have confidence issues and need to compensate on the internet and whatnot, but let's quit this whole "I know more than you know, and I knew it before you knew it" attitude, with all kinds of lame "hinting" and other childish shit.

Starting to remind me of REZDOG's behavior.

No one cares about how smart you think you are.

Either speak up with info or shut up.

Last edited:

MEMED

Chill out grow nerd

Have u read this whole thread? TMB has already dropped knowledge. He likes to leave breadcrumbs.

Can I suggest you direct your sudden, obvious passion for this thread into something more productive for the group, please?

Guys,
Have we already discussed counter current distillation? My heads spinning from research and I dont recall..

grow nerd

Veteran
No one likes an annoying know-it-all fairy that hovers around chanting "geeettting waaaarm,... warmer, cold!" all day.

Either share or don't. No need to tease and taunt in order to demonstrate superior knowledge. That's just childish.

MEMED

people could say things about people all the time in every way about everything. TMB is who he is, consistently. We need progress. We’ve got it tough enough as a culture. Lets not contribute further setbacks bro. Innovate, dont player hate. One love.

Chonkski

Although I do agree with optimistically working together, positivity and so forth.. Sometimes the best of conclusions are made from confrontation, contradiction, and disagreement.

Latest posts

Latest posts