What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The new/old Weldflash420's welding booth

T

Theoldweldflash

This bottle of the Green Lean concerned me as well, as I no idea on dosages. So I went by dropperfuls, and started with five good squirts in one cranberry sprite. Hands down the BEST mixed drink I ever had. Sprite and the Green Lean work wonderfully. So does orange soda, bangin flav. Now, back to the first evening with it....one drink down five squirts, second I tried to respect it, third drink I was already outta my skull so I made a third "drank" lol, and blasted off with another five aquifer, that was 13 droppers, in three drinks. I don't remember how I went to bed, hell right now I can't even tell you where I passed out. Last eve. I made the last of the bottle in one drink, and got slammed again. I fucking love me some Green Lean! From Excelisior extracts. Crazy goodness, and now I'm a green lean fiend. Ugh. another vice...lol. it's flavor is so good that direct oral squirts aren't past the imagination. But mixed up, it's fuckin two thumbs up!

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yeah I used to put glycerin tincture in everything. Got lost on the north side of Chicago for three hours after leaving a Second City comedy show for a smoke. I'll never slam a whole bottle in one go again..... yeah fuck that I probably will.

I'm just a little more careful after eating 800mg active the worth of death star rso wwhen I hadn't yet embraced my insomnia, made it even harder to nod off, I was tripping balls. Won't ever go that hard again

T

Theoldweldflash

Grrrn Lean

Grrrn Lean

The green lean, is superb from the extractoligists that make this. Private crew, but very well known in some of the bigger circles and I'll leave it at that. Onto the GL, first time I tried it, I bought two cranberry sprites and one regular. Dosage, lol I got courageous with this and did full five Dropperfuls. Into the cranberry yum. All I van day is I now have two two litres of cranberry sprite waiting for my next bottles. Lol. Now after the first drink I was nice relaxed , and real mellow, next drink three drillers. Pretty tuned in after number two went and did number three hammered already, but like a fiend I tossed in another five droppers, and have not too ugh of a recollection afterwards as to where in the house I ended up passing out at. One drink is all that's really needed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure what you're on...lol...but I have to say, I've been using O's glycerin tincture now for a couple weeks. About 1ml under the tongue and let it sit for a few minutes. Usually until I get tired of holding my mouth all funny or my saliva builds and makes not swallowing gross...

I've been in bliss. It's not an extreme potency...not exactly. It's not like smoking. It's not like edibles. Some where in the middle. This great heady vibe where the world just seems better and absolutely no urge to "need" to smoke more to keep topped off. Been very pleased with it. So nice to have something I can take with me on the go and be discrete.

If you're reading this O - much thanks!

Side note - I left a vial in the car the other day and it got pretty warm. I've noticed every time I use from that bottle, it's MUCH more stingy on my tongue and checks. Burns a little. Reminds me more of an alcohol than a glycerin tincture. The stuff that's been kept cool does not do that. I can't say I've noticed any difference in effect though...

dank.Frank

T

Theoldweldflash

Heres a pic of my newly won rig through an IG giveaway, won it in Sept just got it, hell I'm just happy as fuck I have it at home now, I also fitted her up with a nice DEEP soda jerk 4mm quarts banger and carb cap

thx to Trueelitecannbis comin through.

T

Theoldweldflash

picture.php
F.U.C.K
Dumbshit,
picture.php

Sour Deezy slab, and my new rig... also, #feelinkickedintheballsbyfam over understandablyuncontrollable circumstances between my wife and I.
. NO, I've never laid hand on her as I don't go therr5 neither should anyone else. But a total mindfuck from someone who I've had blacklisted officially. So if she is still doing the pills, I was F.U.C.K.I.N smart tearing down. Was there any police or Leo of any sort involved absolutely not. But for my own peace of mind I killed my dreams once again, I get knocked the fuck down! BUT I get the FUCK UP AGAIN.
Heresnwhonstick to your side through thick m thin

T

Theoldweldflash

You're correct! And I just completed that mission, now just chillin in space watching the world rollin in its axis as I twist up a space blunt, lmao...

T

Theoldweldflash

Ax, ancientchinesesecret.... I know one thing you drop one glob and good for a few hrs. I likey!

T

Theoldweldflash

Giveaway rig from trueelitecannabis, after going through hell and back a five g chunk of some Sour Deezy IbL, and new peli showed up yesterday, was supposed to be blue, but FUCK it it's a super heavy duty peli, and for $42 I'd say it was a steal...Have Peli will Travel