What's new

The new/old Weldflash420's welding booth

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Fashionably late to Weldy's par-tay!

You still running that Black Rose x Chernobyl? Everything's looking tasty :)

T

Theoldweldflash

This would be the set up of the larger 30k set up...I ended up getting shafted for all work genetics, just bad all around shaggin in my arse, without a kiss first...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn weldy that house is decked out. are you partnering with someone? i know you know how that can go sideways real quick...

keep those tent meds for the head :smoke:

T

Theoldweldflash

Nope NO MO PATNAS ....lol my best Ebonics...yeah I've had my fair share of society's larger scumbags to out it mildly. And now it's me, alone, well, my son is learning the art, pretty quickly too. I hate my intentions being questioned by your own kid! Lol, esp. If the lil bastard is right. That always chaps my ass the worse...right now, Lazy Lightning is gonna be the heaviest yeilder this run, I've been taking cuts of her every seven days...lol. I'm so crammed for space it's unreal. I HAVE to snatch up anothe 4x9x80", to accommadate the 44-47 cuts that I now have rooted up and need in transplanted, outta the cups and into one gallons. I've got five more in the flower tent and the bigger potted plants are gonna be done too....

T

Theoldweldflash

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts