What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The new/old Weldflash420's welding booth

T

Theoldweldflash

Oh nice! I'm dying to get her back! I've been dreaming of that sweet bitch since she passed when we got flooded out. That's what killed off my second pull of that and it all molded up on me from so much humidity it killed me to chop em, I just couldn't take the risk of anyone inhaling the PM, and getting sick off it

T

Theoldweldflash

Gotta give the F.U.C.K.E.M fam. True Fam.!

Gotta give the F.U.C.K.E.M fam. True Fam.!

This lil guy popped up whilst looking around my backyard.... LoL.
So, I picked him up, and brought him in the house to be questioned about his intentions on being on my property...

So after a lil torture threatening, and he splilled his guts...Good God...what a delicious mess! He kept saying how bound up he was! Well I turned him upside down to check his ass and lo and behold his ass was GLUED shut by some GORILLA named #4....
So upon further inspection I saw this...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php
?albumid=66960&pictureid=1591132&thumb=1

?albumid=66960&pictureid=1591126&thumb=1

?albumid=66960&pictureid=1591125&thumb=1

This lil guy, made my year with such a pungent, overpowering FUNK, yet smooth tobthe throat and lungs like a sensual massage from HIGH END HOOKER! Lmao, God I love this plant! Peace and shine the F.U.C.K on, and huge props to the chef who so lovingly cured his innerds for three good months in this belly!

T

Theoldweldflash

So now, I gotta get a Bear licence, and start huntin Bears in my yard!

T

Theoldweldflash

Time to fire up the torch! Love Mandarin OG shatter!

Time to fire up the torch! Love Mandarin OG shatter!

T

Theoldweldflash

Okay, here's the next project, picked up an Apollo 4x9x80" tent, have another 5x5x80" Apollo, super impressed with the product, ease of set up, and waiting on delivery man for three new 6's, and one 1k. So ready to get running it's ridiculous...

T

Theoldweldflash

Caught this driving outta the bank lot, not a good day for these fellas!😞

Caught this driving outta the bank lot, not a good day for these fellas!😞

Self explanatory bad day for a couple of guys....

T

Theoldweldflash

Okay, putting in a whole new electrical service for the house...

Okay, putting in a whole new electrical service for the house...

Okay, while I await the digits for my new 200amp service to run a fifty/ amp box in the garage...in thw meantime, some pics...:woohoo:

Shot of my Father's day dab mat, thx son. And a shot of my new thickassglass 18mm female quartz trough. Also darker GDP sugar wax, some sour deezy wax, and I forgot to grab a pic of the pre98 Bubba live resin...off the chain! Fuckin set my ass way back in the chair!😎😎😎😎

T

Theoldweldflash

Okay here we goooo! Finally just threw something together, cuz if I have to wait another couple months I'm gonna be missing my prime temp months at the spot.

Stay tuned hopefully by mon-tues I'll be gettin shit done finally. It's been too many yrs!

T

Theoldweldflash

Yo Heady, I'm fucking stoked just to see that glow once again..

T

Theoldweldflash

And Here We Go!

And Here We Go!

Line up- GG#4, Stardawg, Legend's OGK, Lime Kush, GSC forum cut, Lazy Lightning, and Pre98 Bubba x TK/Stardawg. Snips of wifi, and a few more Pre98B x TK/S thatre in the propagator. The plan....to veg these sweeties up and bushy, Clone the fuck out of them, and dive in the aqua. Kickin an aero set up just to see what I'll be able to rip outta one tent. But time will tell....few pics quick, been a long night... first up..fuck idk what order they're coming. Out so watch and chill. It's gon' be a minute, son.

Last edited:
T

Theoldweldflash

Whoot, a Bear in the Booth! Super stoked you're here broham. So I gotta bunch of snaps to upload here in a sec. And we will kick some gas in the tent to get this fire rollin! Okay, here's the current line up atm currently cookin. GG#4, GSC forum cut, Lime Kush, Legend's OGK, Lazy Lightning, Stardawg, Pre98 Bubba x TK/ Stardawg, and some snips of Wi-Fi, with sweetiepie Irene soon to join in this resin orgy about to take place in the Booth! I'm still fucking stupid as a turd when it comes to site navigation and posting pics to this day yet! I'm wetodded a bit at 45. Lol sorry to be politically incorrect but this is a no shoes zone here in the Booth. So drop em at the door shuffle on in and hopefully I'll get these damn pics in this stinkin thread! Lol

T

Theoldweldflash

So as you could see looking at the tent from the outside, she's pullin alot of negative pressure which I've had good results with as long as it's in moderation. There's a shit of the Glue and the rest of the girlie posse'.
The first one is the GSC forum cut