What's new

the new grow cappuccino brown subgar

12\12KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG

:lurk: Strain 1 = A hint of rich roast, this is Prime bud for wake and bake. A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5).

:joint:
Strain 2 = Worked heritage includes 60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

the mixes

clones

9 days of12/12

9 days of12/12

A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5).

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

new vegg

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Good evening sir:..........is the new veg your clones?...........it's been a month or so, hasn't it? Peace bro......

KoolBloom it is I think, what do you guys prefer KoolBloom or dark energy?

KoolBloom it is I think, what do you guys prefer KoolBloom or dark energy?

This is Kool Bloom...GHBB has Top Max which is an organic flower enhancer
:lurk:

The spew:
You only have one chance with your annuals, so make sure you use KoolBloom. Formulated especially for annuals, this nutrient additive promotes abundant flowering and helps facilitate ripening in annual flowers and herbs. Designed to be used during the second half of reproductive development, KoolBloom (2-45-28) enhances the production of essential oils and fragrance in flowers, culinary and medicinal herbs.

Last edited:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Chris, I finally got some pics uploaded into my gallery. My camera was on a mission with my soulmate, so I had to patiently wait for "their return."

Well, the water cloning has saved my William's Wonder BX2. I have 10 clones in soil now, and still a bunch left in water jars. Thanks to ICMAG. I've got to get the other rooted water clones in soil today, and start transplanting the older soil clones into bigger pots. I never thought I'd be working with clones two months ago. This is a whole new avenue for sure, bro.

How's life in Ocean World?

:canabis: hear are my grils.first one
A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5). :lurk:

clos up:

clos up:hear's the big gril.Over 79 heads
60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

clos up:

hear's a seed i found in this hash piant killer bud

nice plants bro. hey bro i hope ervthing is cool with you guy's now anways how much do you think i will harveist

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Holy fuck bro! About a pound of hash! I'm cleaning out my other halfs computer......she's watching me like a hawk............we'll figure that out in another minute.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
3 oz off 79 heads semi-dried would be a close maximum estimate I think. Let me go clean out these computers.......I'm blowing dust out of 'em, I'm going to do mine too.........mo later brosky!

Last edited:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Alright I got her back up! My computer can wait. Now how many plants make up the 79?.......I'm toking on my last Williams Wonder jay.....tinyyyy.........I have no glass, just paper and wood......lol

the big bitch!!!

the big bitch!!!

this is the one that has 79+heads

I have a queshton i have a new room.it is 12by8ft 4 1000 watt hps'and was wondring what staran wold have the most for sea of green?

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
That is 96 sq.ft @ 4000wt=41.66
or 42watts/per sq.ft = worthy amount of lumens for a serious setup.

Hmmm, SOG, I've been into bushes but right now I have a SOG going on by using smaller pots to sex in.......in my veg room

So who knows what the best SOG high yielder is?

Couchlock, Chris, or best high?

We need to do some research........thread hopping, line swapping, drooling dropping....

Last edited:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Don't be too thankful yet......just kidding...lol

Well I just calculated my flower room and it is 42 watts/per sq.ft. That 1600 watts {1000 MH, 250 HPS, 400HPS} in a 11.5 X 3.25 ft or 38 sq. ft. I have to use an A/C because I have passive ventilation. I have 1200 watts vegging right now which once all this transplanting is done I'm going to pump up. I need A/C upgrades......actually I have 3 rooms........so I can pump up to 4k eventually or more. Temperature is my enemy with my present setup. But you have all HPS which does not run quite as hot.

Don't you need a medicinal strain? or not? we want yield with potency, right........of course taste/smell needs to be as good as yield?

Latest posts

Latest posts