What's new

the new grow cappuccino brown subgar

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
agro, looks like you are riding the pipeline bro.........nice tube......I'm happy for you! You gotta love Portugal. Hey, I noticed chris's soil looked alittle rough too. I'm a big perlite fan also. It helped turn my whole grow around back in my Jamacian days. That and dolomite lime. Mg, Sul-Pol.......you gotta get that full spectrum food plan over a 3-4 week regime to keep 'em healthy when using lot's of light/lumens like HIDs.

Surfing on salt water is d e e p in my heart!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I can smell it from here, that is some dank soil there bro. You make me laugh with your cool way about things. Hey, man your cappuccino sure took a growth spurt! You got 4 leaves growing on the third node it looks like! Man, it's kicking now! Beautiful show bro.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
My bro, my fucking surfer soup rider bro. Thanks for pulling me back here. This is like a refuge for me, your thread. Maybe some day I can come out and freeze my ass off again and shiver with teeth clattering until I catch the next set and ride it all the way into the sand!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Now let me look at what you are presenting as a token of goodwill. Don't go no where, because I hav'nt answered your last inquirery. Hold it in,....... okay blow that cloud out to the Pacific for me, one more time!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Alright you shit head, (I'm fucking proud and still jealous), that looks right on schedule. Shit head because you are a natural born surfer and are solarizing my cappuchinos outdoor under the magnificent SUN. Just be carefull in the transition from out to in or in to out because it's a tricky affair that can hurt your great progress, unless you are natural born killer, surf dude. Well most of us all surfers are born killers. Killing wave after wave untill the sun sets.

what up with your grow, desiderata? post a link if you got a thread goin on. thanks for all your advice too. this is my first time growing strains that I KNOW what they are. before it's always been like a sack of some good dank that just happened to have a seed... they've been responding well to being in the box and getting pulled out for a few hours of the best sunlight. I watch closly tho for any signs of stress or anything. gotta wait n watch em grow.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
What a good boy. "Come on pup, daddys home, lets play." One hundred and ninety pounds, jeez bro he's almost human.

Thanks for sharing your method of taking them outside for a few hours.

I have about 25 beer cups full of different brews and selections. 9 cups are topped out to the brim, like your coffee cups. Once all this OG stuff pans out in time, I'll pop some caps off for show and tell.

I had to move fucking everything because I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to come home and play with my dogs and cats, much less my soul mate. She is very cool and gives me plenty of space to do my own thing.

Now for cloning, I'm building a cheap mass cloning machine by Gratefulhead. I have 2 mother plants that are over-due for cloning. My William's Wonder bx2 is actually losing color due to pre-flushing for a faster rooting, is what I found out here. I've waited too long to begin, partially due to all this paranoia surrounding the loss of OG.

I have three DSDv2 X Schrommy Dz females vegging bigtime; three HOGs in preflower, Durban Skunks, and my huge Schroomy Diesel that really is sour diesel in all regards.

The Williams Wonder is the best smoke I've ever had. It's as good if not better than the best White Widow. It's like smoking Pakistani Hash, IMO.

Surfs up! There's some big sets rolling in, light her up babe!

5 week update

5 week update

:confused: hello my friends
I CAN'T belive 2 MALES MOTHERFUCKER :confused:
too ealy to tell to :mad:

2 mixes FUCK

2brown sugars' :woohoo:

2cappchinos' :canabis:

1mixe :canabis: growin good

KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG SEEDS

KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG SEEDS

swan song/zeppelin dude/seedbay is gone.... :spank:

BUT

I have a stock of 2 strains from swan song!

Strain 1 = A hint of rich roast, this is Prime bud for wake and bake. A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5).

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Strain 2 = Worked heritage includes 60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

SO......

I wanna keep these strains goin but with the seedbay gone, I'm gonna need to cross these with something to keep em in my personal seed bank. not sure what I should breed these strains with...any suggestions???????

New Vegg System...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

8week update

8week update

Strain 1 = A hint of rich roast, this is Prime bud for wake and bake. A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5).

Strain 2 = Worked heritage includes 60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

the mixes

Last edited:
KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG

KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:canStrain 2 = Worked heritage includes 60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:friends: the mixes

:spank: my first clones