What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Thats some nice looking narrow leaf stuff too, but there is no way thats not rooted through to the ground eating up a lot more than 3gallons worth. Or maybe you have some super magical soil mix. If its the later please tell us about whats in the pot, that looks like more than ounce per gallon you're getting. I get about half ounce out of a gallon in my 3g pots. Are you in the D.C. area?

Standard in my garden is seven gallon containers with six gallons of rockwool croutons and an inch and a half of perlite topping as a bug deflector.
Average yields are 14 ounces per plant, plus or minus an ounce. This has gone on for over seven years, standard harvest.
This is over two ounces per gallon of growing medium.
Photos are the bud from a 14 ounce plant grown in a test container split half perlite and half rockwool. Yield was less than 100% rockwool would have been, root structure in the two mediums was the point of the test (rockwool won). The yield was almost three ounces per gallon in a five gallon container.

A special project produced well over three ounces per gallon of medium, but I found the problems associated with such a large yield made it impractical in a commercial garden.

Attachments

• Root side by side, Perlite versus rockwool.jpg
    Root side by side, Perlite versus rockwool.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Quite nice at 30 grams in a half and half vertical split Perlite and rockwool container.jpg
    Quite nice at 30 grams in a half and half vertical split Perlite and rockwool container.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 17

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

for decades Disney's animators have been known to include sexual and
drug references in many of those kids movies, here's a dandy.......

PEp4Pen.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I can't show you my personal licence plate from the same time period, but this one was equally as cool....

I took this photo at the Dallas airport, 1982..

Attachments

• el camino at DFW airport.jpg
    el camino at DFW airport.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 19

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I swiped this poster around 1970, after I saw agents taping it on a wall at the local shopping mall...

It's printed on very heavy paper stock and measures 16 x 20 inches...
It's been stored away for years,, Think I'll get it framed and hang it on the wall in my living room...:biggrin:

Attachments

• U.S. Customs  16x20.jpg
    U.S. Customs 16x20.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 29

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't show you my personal licence plate from the same time period, but this one was equally as cool....

I took this photo at the Dallas airport, 1982..

wise not to show pic of any plate registered to you. about 20 yrs ago I was being vetted on the telephone as to it being me that they were talking to; several in depth questions followed but I was most impressed when they asked me if I recalled the plate# of my '71 Cuda, from 1971, it's first plate, they offered the correct one amongst 3 wrong.

worst part of that experience was the fact that it wasn't some kind of govt agency that might be privy to every single bit of digitized info available, but also to those with deep enough pockets.

Latest posts

Latest posts