What's new

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I used to save roaches, but I always ended up throwing them away.

I say put them in a blender and make a smoothie.

:party:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ekg3Zia.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Unwrap those lil guys and mix them with Peanut Butter and Bacon.

Lots of great suggestions, guys. I think I like this one the best. I could probably eat cat turds if they were wrapped in peanut butter and bacon.:biggrin:

Mick- I love my plants, I won't make them eat dead bodies! :biggrin:

weezard- If I roll a massive seegar, I'm smoking it.

Gry

Veteran
Onve they get up, tell em they earned an extra hit for not letting the bong hit the dirt .

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
That looked like a reaction to a salvia hit to me.

Never seen one from the outside, but thanks to a rosebud tip on a propane torch I could do enough salvia in a single hit to have twenty minutes go by on the outside while inside was a short trip as a bureau drawer.
The way salvia functions it has to be done in a single dose, it is too short lived to have the second hit add to the first.
My son thought I was dying, his shaking me must have been when I broke on the shore. I never shook back, causing his worry.

So yeah, could be salvia, I only took it four more times after that but it worked the very same way every time. Backflips through the universe then alive in dream world, dead to the real world.

Sorry, I was out for a few minutes, visiting one of the lost worlds where fish were biting off my hands. Memories are vivid.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Never seen one from the outside, but thanks to a rosebud tip on a propane torch I could do enough salvia in a single hit to have twenty minutes go by on the outside while inside was a short trip as a bureau drawer.
The way salvia functions it has to be done in a single dose, it is too short lived to have the second hit add to the first.
My son thought I was dying, his shaking me must have been when I broke on the shore. I never shook back, causing his worry.

So yeah, could be salvia, I only took it four more times after that but it worked the very same way every time. Backflips through the universe then alive in dream world, dead to the real world.

Sorry, I was out for a few minutes, visiting one of the lost worlds where fish were biting off my hands. Memories are vivid.

I hope you're not recommending Salvia to our ICMAG friends, because that shit is no fun!

Latest posts

Latest posts