What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

TheFlyinHaWyn!

the smell of the burnt bud my friend...it is akin to if you burned a mnl#5xhaze, or a triangle kush...it is the smell left in the air after...or Fet's 303.....or the white widow we have here....or a number of others that have that special burnt smell afterwards.....that is just one of the characteristics...the high is the most though about this strain.....friends online have described it as being an uplifting high...i am not sure how to explain it, but they have described the quality of the high as being clear and cerebral, without paranoia...who knows...i just like to get high...as my moniker states :)

aloha and take care again!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

there is a lot of information that was lost when i lost my thread on OG...most people wouldn't even know that now...then when i posted all that info on planetganja...it all got lost, again...for some reason, gypsy's site has kept on chugging...:)

i am glad that some info got left...i have it all in my head, but it isn't the same as recording it in print, as i have been checking online about the frost these past couple of days and have been hearing some interesting stuff to say the least.

first off...those who really want to know about the frost, read this thread along with my thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61641&page=5&highlight=molokai+frost

then, if you see people selling seeds of the frost....you know what the intention was....so now everyone is on the same page.

that said...i will state this here. the Moloka`i Frost was never a strain known to anyone until i put it up on the internet, so anybody selling the Moloka`i Frost strain saying that it is a Hawaiian landrace strain and that they grew up with it are full of shit.

AFOAF gave the strain to me...years ago by now. it was one of his family's strains on moloka`i. his friend is my long time friend. we are still friends. it almost sickens me to think that someone would be selling this strain as their own.

well......i think i am done with the whole giving out seed thing.

i was known as the highhawyn! once...i'm happy that the frost came out.

if anyone has questions i will be here to answer, but as far as Moloka`i Frost seeds are concerned, i am not sure how you will get them. beware of people who try to sell the Frost as something other than what was explained here.

no frost has been fuely or anything other than what we have posted as truth on this site.

also, i started some of my mamma frost crossed with a couple generations of a frost male down the road and i am looking to make more seeds.

i will post pix, as i think i have a good spot this year for the long season.

this is just one of the many strains that area available here.

good luck to all the growers out there.

i am just a humble servant of the pakalolo.

aloha

BlueGrassToker

I was gifted some of Motorebels MF's a year or three ago. I remember him saying that he wouldn't sell them.
I have always loved the term "pakalolo". I used to have a roommate that was a brudda.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

yeah, mota is cool BGT...i think i read that he selected for the shorter flowering phenos to breed with...that should make it more palatable for normal people, but i open pollenated without the thought that it would be grown indoors. it really does better outdoor in the rain and sun, as the mould resistance is typical of most Hawaiian sativas.

it should be a nice summer if things go how they should. aloha

TheFlyinHaWyn!

my mamma is saved, roots started coming out, i almost thought i lost her...years of work to let her go, and i am the only one who cares about her tasty ass right now, she is the link to the past :D

my girl...haha...she is going out for long season if i can get her large enough...fuck da bulllshit :D

TheFlyinHaWyn!

hahaha

Attachments

• mfmamma1.jpg
    mfmamma1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 25
  • mfmamma3.jpg
    mfmamma3.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 27
  • mfmamma5.jpg
    mfmamma5.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 24

TheFlyinHaWyn!

few more.......

Attachments

• rwx19.jpg
    rwx19.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 21
  • rwx26.jpg
    rwx26.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 17
  • rwx18.jpg
    rwx18.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 19
  • rwx15.jpg
    rwx15.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 16
  • rwX12.jpg
    rwX12.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 18

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job on the clone bro
gotta keep the legends around

freaks

Aloha ,
Very nice job TFH !!! ;) good to see u back :)
really good info on frost in this thread !!!

i'm really curious about Hawaian strains... i know a lil info on history of hawaian strain ....and i ask if there is one possibilty to find (in lost area ) some representant of Polynesian pakolo familly ?

french polynesia have a old history of use of weed (before first colon...) ...so maybe old Hawaian and french polynesian are related ?

Mahalo !

Cheers !

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Aloha ,
Very nice job TFH !!! ;) good to see u back :)
really good info on frost in this thread !!!

i'm really curious about Hawaian strains... i know a lil info on history of hawaian strain ....and i ask if there is one possibilty to find (in lost area ) some representant of Polynesian pakolo familly ?

french polynesia have a old history of use of weed (before first colon...) ...so maybe old Hawaian and french polynesian are related ?

Mahalo !

Cheers !

Aloha Freaks, hope you doing good! honestly, and i could be wrong here, but you probably won't be able to find any lost 'Hawaiian' strain out there as many changes have occured within the past 30-40 years here that it would be virtually impossible for someone to hold on to their old school strains without trying to imput other strains. even Hana, as far as it is out there, and with all the families growing didn't keep their strains pure. not the uncles that i talked to/smoked with anyway. i would say the only place that may have had a chance to keep old school strains without adding genetics would be Moloka`i, as they don't like outsiders fucking with their shit. i smoked some mad Moloka`i weed there and a lot of it has similarities, i just had a friend move back there a couple years ago, i should go visit him and bring him some new genetics, not to mention grab some backstraps from him to bring home. aloha brother, good luck with your search!

nice job on the clone bro
gotta keep the legends around

i know you know bro, i was once an indo growa in HI, and God knows what a bitch it is to do it right indo here!! i kept the mother all this time indo and lost many top notch clone onlys, including sour diesel, albert walker, Schrom, TK and most recently Bubba over the years, but kept my Mamma :D heard about that skunkdawg getting over bro, someone was talking about it lol i don't even get out much anymore and still hearing the shit :D

aloha bro, stay safe!!!

azsupratt

Man just seeing those pics brings back memories and making me want to pop my molokai seeds. I obtained a few molokai frost and molokai frost x herijuana seeds back in 2006/7 ish from Elite Genetics over at cannaworld before everything got shut down and he went to jail. Grew 2 seeds out and crossed with a motarebel purple butters and I have like 15 of those left along with the 5 of the original. Completely forgot about them until I stumbled in on this thread. Thinking I want to toss one in for another round and make a nice mom =)

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Man just seeing those pics brings back memories and making me want to pop my molokai seeds. I obtained a few molokai frost and molokai frost x herijuana seeds back in 2006/7 ish from Elite Genetics over at cannaworld before everything got shut down and he went to jail. Grew 2 seeds out and crossed with a motarebel purple butters and I have like 15 of those left along with the 5 of the original. Completely forgot about them until I stumbled in on this thread. Thinking I want to toss one in for another round and make a nice mom =)

solid bro, maybe we can compare and contrast :D i can't say i remember Elite Genetics, but i hope you didn't have to paty for the pure MF as everyone knew the deal :D

starting some to give out to my medical friends, of which there are many out there who need help. aloha, and hopefully things get hopping soon.

aloha, a hui hou malama pono and suuuuuuuuuuupppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• redplasticcup.jpg
    redplasticcup.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20

Dirtboy808

Veteran
If you need help with those back straps let me know my mouth is watering. Someone flew a bunch of deer over her to the Big Island and DNLR are trying to find them good luck on that one. Aloha

TheFlyinHaWyn!

no shit dirt boy, i am against invasive species but man i would love to have more access to good deer meat!!! mmmmmm backstrap medallions wrapped in bacon mmmmmmm

well fuck it if none of the frost made it lol i didn't get them out of the cup till too late, fucking busy and lazy at the same time, how is that shit lol that was like 50 seeds hehe, its ok, on the bright side that was a lot of fooking work that would have had to have happened :D luckily i still have a bunch more pure frosts i made years ago, although i will have to re-up on the Frost stock the next time i decide to run the strain as stocks are diminishing :)

i think my plan is to grow my frosts during short season, as the frosts i have are still sativa leaning and will go long long season if allowed to do so. i can't have 10 footers in my yard or i will get ripped by the neighborhood kids lol. if i can keep them under about 8 foot i should be tits :)

alright, just a little update for whomever is interested. aloha mau loa!

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Glad I don't have to deal with the neighborhood kids. I want 9 at 10 plus ft but not sure if they will get that big all I have are crosses and hope some pull the sativa side. And I'm doing the clones that go out in a few weeks and should be done in mid July. But like you said plans change. Definitely I want to see some of the Frost pictures when you get them. Will start some TGA Cheese Quake next week and hope that will be for Aug or Sept harvest.
Aloha

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Glad I don't have to deal with the neighborhood kids. I want 9 at 10 plus ft but not sure if they will get that big all I have are crosses and hope some pull the sativa side. And I'm doing the clones that go out in a few weeks and should be done in mid July. But like you said plans change. Definitely I want to see some of the Frost pictures when you get them. Will start some TGA Cheese Quake next week and hope that will be for Aug or Sept harvest.
Aloha

Latest posts

Latest posts