What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Dirtybiy808, I just reread and saw you mentionijg bore beetle.... Is that the same as the broad mite?
There are clones going around the PNW here with BM and they scare the crap outta me

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Dirtybiy808, I just reread and saw you mentionijg bore beetle.... Is that the same as the broad mite?
There are clones going around the PNW here with BM and they scare the crap outta me

no bore beetles are way different hope they never adapt to your climate.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
young girls

young girls

Am way behind my plan this year lol Got my Frost into their homes. 150 gal smart with Black cinder, Dirt, Mac nut compost.
2 cinder,2 mac nut, 1 dirt and lots of fert

TheFlyinHaWyn!

cool brother!! mines I put out too early before switching from bloom to veg back to bloom so I got fucked up this long season. when will I learn haha. anywhoo, I gave surfd the floaw32 seeds I had left to give to you. I saw his grow and fuck it if he doesn't have one of the socalMkFrost plants that is absolutely white with crystals. I might make some more of those in the future as I still have both strains.

I hope those finish out well for you bro, I plan on starting a run of Frost from my last cycle to cross with everything I have going now, including the racefuel, ultraviolet and hazmat seeds I got from doc. aloha brother, you take care!!

The Revolution

Veteran
So much info and great pix documented in this thread! Ive just begun going thru it, cant wait to see what else there is to offer. Ive just been gifted some schrom x Frost, which has really piqued my interest in this variety. Ive been offered the molokai before but not realizing it was a pure variety of Hawaii Ive passed on it. Over the years, growing several varieties ive developed a deep love for sativas, especially those older varieties with a history to follow. Hawaiian sativas really interest me. Ive been growing the lemon thai for some time and really enjoy it. I'm glad to add another Hawaiian sativa to my arsenal and really look forward to growing it. Thanks for starting this thread flyn! I thought it was funny how in the start you kept mentioning how you werent going to post any more pics, and the following pics were the last to be posted for a while, and each page the pics just kept coming lol I appreciate that tho! This photo also caught my attention.. There was a year that I vegged out an old afghani cutting all winter, training it super low, than I transplanted outdoors into a 60 some odd gallon trash can in the spring. I drilled holes all the way around the rim to tie the branches down, exposing the middle of the plant and causing more branching. What I ended up with was a massive 20+ shrub (circumference), that was about 8 feet tall. Biggest plant ive grown to date. I thought I was the only one to do this. Sadly my plant was stolen right around the time it triggered flowering.. They left tire tracks right up to the plant, so im assuming they hauled it away in a big cargo van.. I would imagine if it was let to finish it prob yeilded a few lbs atleast..
Neways thanks for starting thsi thread, and all who are contributing. Hopefully I will have some pics and stories to share next fall as I plan to run these outdoors next season.

52180071.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts