What's new

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

icmag86

A fresh molokai batch

A fresh molokai batch

Hey everybody, can't tell you how happy I am you kept this strain alive and free flyinhawyn!:thank you: Anyways through random circumstances got some beans from a friend out west and now have 10 frost's goin strong. 6 females and 4 little ones too young to tell. Also took clones off of every pheno just cuz I could ha so they aren't goin anywhere although they were all a little finicky with the cloning which I thought was interesting. Will upload pics as they move along, sorry if the quality is crap haven't used this camera before. One group(bottom pic) only just began 12/12 (day 2) so they've got some time and size to go.. think my tents are going to be too small lol. Also there are a couple blackberry kush's that snuck in to the pics if one or two don't look like hawaiian sativa lol

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Alright icmag86, i'm honored to have you post your first reply on this thread :D i hope you like her, she will be a bitch to grow indoors, and if you have a good spot outside i would always recommend doing her that way, but with that said, she can still be done indo. i can't see the pix, but that might be on my end, either way i look forward ot hearing how it turns out, either good or bad :) i am happy that people are digging on the Frost these many years after i got the seeds and made seeds lol. aloha bro, welcome to the thread and the site!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

some of the best representation of the Frost i have ever seen done anywhere. with some minor dialing in stuff this grower could be growing the best Frost on the face of this planet. Killer job bro!!!! smoking the shit out of it and loving it. gets me hiiiiigh :D mahalo again my friend!!

a hui hou!

Attachments

• 100_0381.JPG
    100_0381.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_0385.JPG
    100_0385.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_0386.JPG
    100_0386.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 27

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I want to grow some frost tht looks like dirtys :) ..compared to the indoor pic that od frost likes beautiful ..good work dirty

X

x SLAYER x

Aloha

Aloha

some of the best representation of the Frost i have ever seen done anywhere. with some minor dialing in stuff this grower could be growing the best Frost on the face of this planet. Killer job bro!!!! smoking the shit out of it and loving it. gets me hiiiiigh :D mahalo again my friend!!

a hui hou!

Aloha The FlyinHaWyn! . :tiphat: I have a packet of Molokai' Frost from a friend of Motarebel's in Florida. I'm now thinking I should be popping them a.s.a.p before they get too old and do a seed run for F2's. If the worst should happen & I only get a male, or worse, a hermie, & I pray it won't, I have a fresh straw of MNS Spice to do some MF x Spice or the other way round.
:gday:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
The Frost Girls of Summer

The Frost Girls of Summer

I got two girls going for now. Wanted to get them as big as I can using sun power only. I put seeds under paper towel on 4-10.
It took awhile for them to sex and me getting the green house and smart pot ready. Both were topped a few weeks back and plugged into smarties on 5-28.
#1 is 24 in tall and in a 100 gal filled with volcanic cinder soil and super soil mix.
001-#1 Frost.jpg
#6 is 25 in tall and in a 150 gal filled with all cinder soil with blood, bone,etc.
So here we go!!!
007-#6.jpg

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Frost Girls

Frost Girls

#1 looking good at 44 tall and 44 wide
009 #1 Frost.jpg
#6 was sick but better now at 39 tall and 36 wide.
014--#6.jpg

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Frost Girls

Frost Girls

Don't know why my last post never made it so here is take two.
#1 is 44 tall and 44 inches wide.
009 #1 Frost.jpg
#6 was sick but now she is much better 39 tall and 36 wide
014--#6.jpg

TheFlyinHaWyn!

alright my friend looking like they going blow up!! mine are still trying to get out of the reveg state and the others are trying to bud, aaahh fuck up this year little bit, but das ok, das how, either way I going have weed. aloha brother!

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Frost girls

Frost girls

Hawaiian these Frost I have lazy leaf. At night they go way down. Only the Frost do it and not all over the plant. Kanak a tac. She ate too many Sumo from Kens.
005-Frost #1.jpg

015-#6 Frost.jpg

TheFlyinHaWyn!

cheeeeeehuuuuu looking killer again this year brother!! I have that same thing happening with my biggest outdoor, which looks like one manini compared to your big ones lol. I not sure why, I almost thought was dead but still kept growing, and I when fertilize heavy and she loves it. it is one of my polypolyhybrids lol. aloha mine friend, you take care!!