What's new

The Micheal Jordan Of Herb Growing

The Micheal Jordan Of Herb Growing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thc43

Veteran
Chem or organics,

i guess it comes down to the grower and why there growing.

Keeping an organic garden organic can be hard, spray for bugs or mould no longer organic, used a PK booster, a soil with slow release fert or peat or any bark not used in organics, folia spray, PGRs your grow isnt organic anymore. in nature i havnt come accross too many organicly or bio organic grown pot plants, if i was eating weed daily going organic may be an option but as i smoke it a well flushed chem grow suits me well and i think tastes better than the canna organic range although i didnt used the bio boost.

Have alook into how high governments make you jump when trying to certify organicly grown veg garden.. A friend grows cucumbers with around 15% of plants being certified organic these cucumbers are harder and riskier to grow alot of weeding and protection from birds while the chem cucumbers, toms and berries are in a green house foliar fed and root fed with basicly simular chem nute to what we use but are in powder form... at the end of the day the chemical fruit is big and firm while the organic look like a x between leb cucubers and the chem ones rougher and maby thicker skinned.

chemical nute (canna) in coco, few additives zym rhizo(organic) , silica and Pk is about as close to organic as i get and all that i need to grow decent plants...

Last edited:
New

New

sprouts on 24/0
day8?

all organic...thinking about keeping
them in cups threw flower
might take them to dwc
the others in the black hole
:dueling:

PV420:bandit:

Day 33

Day 33

noticed microbial funfi growing on wood debri??
ill get a shot of it later

check out my babe pray its a female
18998DSCF3492.JPG

grow on

grow on

Thanks to all the votes seems like theres
been a mass deversion ploy out there since ones youth
they tell you they know whats best?
is it always? :badday:

ITS A FEMALE!!!

ITS A FEMALE!!!

YEESSSSSS:woohoo:

Check out my micro gro
At Day #36 and already flowering
this must be a record
im thinking in anouther 30 days and shes done! My strain is the best.....

Shes On Steroids!

Shes On Steroids!

SUNLIGHT, Rain Water, and Guano are the Three main ingredients
The Rest Is Going To Be Left The Pros Mystery ask me if you have any ?
i didnt need this or any other thread to learn....it was all trial and error....

but that was then

this is now!

Last edited:

Lemon

PanchoVilla420 said:
At Day #36 and already flowering
this must be a record
im thinking in anouther 30 days and shes done! My strain is the best.....

:bigeye:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
My strain is the best

and that was dark side of the moon seed company right compleate with pink floyd's dark side of the moon album cover as your logo :(>.

trust me im sure there's many reputable breeders here who know different, toot your whistle stroke your ore right on but pls dont go bragn your strain is the best. lowryder x haze or kush whatever you done i'm sure is fine but the best comeon man. just grow dont brag untill bragn rights are earned lets just see if your way and strain is the best.

no i'm not hating just point out bold truth and facts

I aint mad at ya

I aint mad at ya

Maj.PotHead said:
My strain is the best

and that was dark side of the moon seed company right compleate with pink floyd's dark side of the moon album cover as your logo :(>.

trust me im sure there's many reputable breeders here who know different, toot your whistle stroke your ore right on but pls dont go bragn your strain is the best. lowryder x haze or kush whatever you done i'm sure is fine but the best comeon man. just grow dont brag untill bragn rights are earned lets just see if your way and strain is the best.

no i'm not hating just point out bold truth and facts

Yo Maj take a chill pill
made of morocon hash

ok ok i submit..... it was alittle rash....but dont knock my confidence..... :dueling: :bandit:

J

Jack Crevalle

Wow dude. Your bud is the best. I mean, I think you just found yourself what they call an "Elite". I mean you already have the most potent strain in the world, one of the hugest yielders, shit Lowryder is better than OG kush bro.
But what amazes me is that 36 days into flower you actually got it to flower. Shit, from what I seen, lowryder requires like 12 hours of light to flower after 60 days and you look like you may on a role. What light is that a 1000 watter?
:pointlaug