What's new

the Mexican Landraces Thread

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What goes as Acapulco Gold these days is not. Guerrero Gold maybe, not that trippy. If it is real AG, then it needs the sun of Guerrero highlands to express right.

I would think getting a strain that is from the lower latitudes close to equator to adapt to northern US sun and seasons, is going to lower the strains effects from smoking it. Could be wrong. I would give it intense indoor light of a high Kelvin type. More blue or white than red.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Suroeste (Acapulco x Mihohacan) x Copalita Oaxaca....
IMG_20220416_171024.jpg

I use blue agave in my coffee
Only thing missing is the juan valdez arabica i grew up drinking
Ilove those pistils
Id be a sucker for more photos if u ever have any of their fullplant structure.
Let me check. Unfortunately I lost my old phone about 9 months ago that had about 90% of the pics of my work on it. I think I have a few others though. This lineage is really really great. Very quick flowering sativa that's very stable, highly resistant to mold/pests, high yield, and my favorite thing is thick thick colas. Most other landrace sativas I've worked with over the years don't compare imo. The reason why I've bred with this lineage numerous times over the years. I'll look for more pics.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Acapulco Gold Live Resin......:cool:

Acapulco Gold Live Resin.jpg

Acapulco Gold Live Resin a.jpg

Shed a tear the other day taking my very last hit of this wonderful Acapulco Gold live resin, knowing chances are slim to ever find it again. The taste was incredible - sweet, spicey -, with that hard hitting sativa high......:dance013:

This thread is by far one of the very best on IC for sativa lovers......(y)

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Big sur holy weed, in love with the purple in the seeds shell and seedlings. From the zacatecas purple side ... ?

Attachments

• IMG_3039-1.jpg
    IMG_3039-1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3042-1.jpg
    IMG_3042-1.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3044-1.jpg
    IMG_3044-1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3043-1.jpg
    IMG_3043-1.jpg