What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Mexican Landraces Thread

unnamedmike

Copper canyon, chihuahua 1990. Partially seeded.
50360F3A-6270-498E-8C1E-CF7C708ED2D0.jpeg

ctg

Veteran
Would love to have the copper canyon back. Had some killer plants in those beans.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Copper Canyon seeds, did not know others were growing it. The high off the two plants was ok, but after an hour or so I got paranoid from it. Usually the fear would be right after smoking but this was delayed. Or at least that is my take on it. I had been warned it was terror weed, so the delayed fear makes sense.

ctg

Veteran
I have some Copper Canyon seeds, did not know others were growing it. The high off the two plants was ok, but after an hour or so I got paranoid from it. Usually the fear would be right after smoking but this was delayed. Or at least that is my take on it. I had been warned it was terror weed, so the delayed fear makes sense.
Def need to make more brother. There are some killers in those.. my ex partner was getting the copper canyon from Mexico. He kept seed, made more and traded them first back at the ssc way back prob over 20 years ago.
found some really skunky trippy plants in them extreme terps.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
The Zipolite are very robust looking, and they look like will have nice branching. I only popped two seeds but these look very consistent. Leaves are medium width which is not surprising for Mexicans apparently. A stem rub gives a minty locker room aroma but it is mild. Time will tell just how sativa these are, but they look very nice so far.

​​​​​

Latest posts

Latest posts