What's new

the Mexican Landraces Thread

K

KSP

Elchischas, the Michoacan I have came from Dubi a couple of years ago and I will check with him to get a clear picture.

elchischas

Veteran
elchischas, the Michoacan I have came from Dubi a couple of years ago and I will check with him to get a clear picture.

thanks for the info KSP!!
maybe its the same line from kaiki...... if it is, that michoacan its a very close to me lol :biggrin:
elchischas

K

KSP

thanks for the info KSP!!
maybe its the same line from kaiki...... if it is, that michoacan its a very close to me lol :biggrin:
elchischas

It might be, I think I remember Dubi telling me that it was sourced by a member of the Collective in country and that this person was fond of it :biggrin: Then again that might have been about the Guatemala :dunno:

Maybe kaiki or dubi can tell us more :)

K

KSP

Nice Verde Limon KSP, I shared some lots picked up in late 90's
Wish still has nice potential
Here a picture of Michoacan Spirit (Michoacan/Chihuahua/Michoacan) this cut is branching madly since the beginning
Best vibes
kaiki

Thank you kaiki, somehow I missed this post earlier. I'm going to blame that on too much good Panama :D

I think my seeds are maybe produced from your lots then, I think this is what I remember of the origins. I guess this means originally these came from Four Seasons? I have two nice males and more seeds remaining. I am anxious to see how she performs outside here.

Michoacan Spirit looks very vigorous and bursting with energy, sure to be good smoke I bet. Blue skies and best wishes ~

ksp

C

charlie garcia

Verde Limon Michoacan was offered by CBG through ACE seeds as several other things. Chischas knows very vey well about this line :wave: "is very close to me" he says :) Think was picked up in late 90's. Correct me Chischas if I am wrong. There are or there were several Verde Limon in different states. Havent heard much about Verdes Limon lately.

Chischas the Michocan Spirit starts slow, its delicate and thin stalks at the beginning as you can see in the pic from Ras Pablo, doesnt need much at all.
picture.php

KSP other Michocana, the purple one, used for Michocan Spirit came from Four Seasons indeed. Takes bit longer to finish and grows making long spears.
In the pic is the pure Michoacan

cuidense
kaiki
MexMichoacan101110B044copiaS.jpg

bushweed

Veteran
Hola elchisas thankyou for your wonderful thread and superb photos of Mexican sativas...here's my lucky Oaxacan male that showed sex late and fertilised evey plant I had...
picture.php

Hola Charlie, this Oaxacan takes 14-16 weeks to finish and produces a sweet lemon/mint flavored herb that opens the lungs and imparts its flavor into any line it is crossed to. The high is energetic and mood enhancing without any edge. It is rare to find herb that tastes like this in Australia, as u know most of the bush sativas are SE Asian influenced. The only drawback is that the Oaxacan comes from a drier climate than here, so when it rains for weeks the plants can yellow off and fall over.

Oaxacan x Oz Bush
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxacan x Mango Hz
picture.php

picture.php

C

charlie garcia

fantastic views, always so nice to watch real size plants. Thx for info bushweed :wave:
Mextiza, a cross made of 50% Oaxacan has lemon/mint as well, but other side of Nepal and Jamaica seems to add some musky, honey and incence to final smoke, direct up rush, clear and energetic effects :)

About earlier purple Michoacan (Spicy Cola) here is some info given by Four Seasons
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=103584

Keep on great job, big hug to Kangativa, 20t and amigos, wish they are well
take care
kaiki

ahortator

Veteran
Hi Bushweed

Nice to see you (or read you) here again.

Quite impressive that huge Oaxacan, my friend! I cannot expect less from you :D

Greetings and a great hug for you and Kanga. I miss you.

Hi Charlie, those Michoacans are awesome looking!

Best regards.

K

KSP

Elchischas and Kaiki, Dubi tells me this indeed came from your lots. I am looking forward to seeing how she grows. Many thanks for this great thread Elchischas :tiphat:

Here is one at 17 days flowering :thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

C

charlie garcia

Nice looking KSP. It finishes quick, around 12-14 weeks.
Do leaves and plant itself smells to lemon as it used to sometimes? There are some leafes variations in Verde Limon, depenging also on origin, bit broader or thiner, but always such colors
best luck
kaiki
MexVLDSCN0156.jpg

MexVLBDSCN0134copia-2.jpg

MexVL090920032copia.jpg

MexVLDSCN0774copia-1.jpg

K

KSP

Great photos Kaiki. Mine does smell like lemon or lemon-lime. I had to check because she is with others that smell like that, but she does too. I think mine looks a lot like the third photo in your post above. Are the VL with different leaf widths associated with different effects or with other significant differences?

For 12-14 weeks finish, I should be able to grow them outside here then too - I think it should grow well here. Many thanks,

ksp

C

charlie garcia

Not at all, just phenotypical variances. Hard to select best ones by the look but for the smoke
best luck
kaiki

elchischas

Veteran
hi friends...
thanks a lots to you Bushweed and Kangativa too!!
the same kangativa explain the origin of this lovely lady
comes from the coast
which is more difficult to find it on this days..
many thanks again... dont stop post here! you are always welcome!!

as Charlie says, the Mextiza its a true winner! its a great hybrid for cold and hot climates!!... you can taste the Oaxaca essence on it! and the bloom its very fast!!!

KSP hello bro!!... wow!! your plants looks awesome!! many tahnks to show us man!! try to produce some beans dude, its needs to work and make it a serious selection... I had it for some time but unfortunately
I think its meet some colombian gold males! I dont know 100% sure but I think I still a lot of pure seeds.....

more oaxacan pics

DSCN3881.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN4234.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3876.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3863.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3861.jpg
[/IMG]

sinaloa

Veteran
hi friend

hi friend

hi chischas:)
how are you friend?
long fingers,
I like the leg of these Oaxacas

un abrazon,:biggrin:

freaks

Hey, chichas ! lovely pics !! i like the leaves on second pic :) very good job bro !

Charlie, marvelous Oaxacan here !! great hand, as always my friend !

K

KSP

Chischas, thanks bro. I made seeds a while back, also will do a seed run this winter. I'm definitely holding on to her. I hope you still have her pure too, if not, crossed with Colombian Gold is not bad :D

I love your Oaxacans bro, hell I love everyone's Oaxacans, good show!

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
buuuffff.. what an eye candy show, thanks for sharing this knowledge gentlemans .
saludos y un abrazote pendejos ;D
n