What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Masters...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
something interesting happened yesterday (HONEST!) at the Masters. three GIANT damn pine trees blew over during the tournament & nearly mashed several fans. i enjoy playing the game now and then, but mostly watch hoping to see the pros hit their shots into the water, into the trees, or have wildlife "intrude" on their fragile psyches...if shit didn't fly all to hell now and then, i'd quit watching, lol. just like NASCAR; no one goes to watch the race, they're there for the wrecks!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if the wind blew enough to blow down some trees you would think it was too windy to play.
any normal person would think that. we're talking about golfers though...i've played with it spitting snow before, but even I have limits. the wind blowing the ball around on the green is way past it, too. :eek:

Attachments

• 1681144500708.png
    1681144500708.png
    85 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Latest posts