What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

Thanks for coming in guys @ sturgeon When there done there will be tester for a few I got you,.Rocky you know I got you hope you in joy those beans .I'm hitting her in 3-4 days this is a joint project with hicksticky.

Holy shit a Strawberry flavor... :) I'd love to test these little ladies. So beautiful. :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Very nice bobbo hopefully you got cuts to rerun her to get fat colas like others that have heroine right now.Thank you for your time I have you marked down to test my next possum ridge or Ninefold drop cheers

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Very nice bobbo hopefully you got cuts to rerun her to get fat colas like others that have heroine right now.Thank you for your time I have you marked down to test my next possum ridge or Ninefold drop cheers

Hey thanks Windy!!,
Sorry I didn't see your post, thank you homie!-anytime!!

These last few sets of pics are my SKB clone, and also have another one in veg. I don't have a big light, a 315w CMH in the middle of the tent, and 450watt's of LED's in the four corners of the tent.

Uptown4life

The beautiful Mendo Breath meets B.O.G Strawberry Kush
There is one goal here a pheno hunt with the offsprings
I will hit her with pollen from Bogs Strawberry Kush within the next few days.She is under a 300 watt L.E.D light in a DWC bucket.

View Image View Image View Image
View Image View Image
The first three pics are not mine it is the same cut I have that is being used for the cross.

Nice looking plants. What's the nose like on her? I got some purpledrank breath that I'm about to put in flower that's 50 percent mendo breath, so it's nice to see what I can potentially run across pheno wise. On another note, u knew pappy? He was pure talent taken from the world too soon.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm all out of rep, or else I'd give you a bunch Bobbo ! That stuff looks killer! Looks kinda like the Forum Cut, except it looks like it stacks better and has bigger buds. Nice man !

johnnyavacado

Any pictures of cured buds? How did it smoke? I'm a huge fan of fruity and floral terps and this cross seems ripe (no pun intended) with'em!

Great work all around. These are making me want to start up a breeding project!

Cheers to all the growers :tiphat:

Dakine

Veteran
Here’s some pictures of Strawberry Kush Breathe Phenotype #1 Grown outdoors, then some pictures of A Clone grown indoors under LEDs.

So this was my first run with her, and the plant pictured that’s Outdoors only had full direct sunlight for half the day. I was also trying to feed her just with purely organic KnF Inputs.

Now that I’ve got A little better with KNF style of growing, I can’t wait to do another run with her clones!! While growing she didn’t have much smell to her unless I touched some frosty fan leaves. But her profile seemed to come out much more after being in the jars for even just A couple days!! She is super frosty to!!

Attachments

• 44AA3999-46FC-4B03-8C21-A50493CB795E.jpg
    44AA3999-46FC-4B03-8C21-A50493CB795E.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 712EA3EC-6179-48AA-A05B-9D0B596555A1.jpg
    712EA3EC-6179-48AA-A05B-9D0B596555A1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2BC1B26B-78D4-4703-AEB8-42AF7F4D1FB9.jpg
    2BC1B26B-78D4-4703-AEB8-42AF7F4D1FB9.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 7D9338B9-B673-4E73-9E57-FE094051F2D1.jpg
    7D9338B9-B673-4E73-9E57-FE094051F2D1.jpg