What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

Dakine

Veteran
I'll take some pics tomorrow. Wanted them to grow A couple more nodes before I topped them. That way I could clone them at the same time. Gonna clone/top them tomorrow since I need to take some cuts from A couple other plants as well!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
First two pics are from about a week ago after the transplant, the last pic was a couple days ago.
Gonna let some roots poke through the smartie then top her.

rockymountainJ

Im a bit behind, but heres 2 strawberry kush breath, and 1 Confusionbreath
Thanks windy!!
picture.php

Barbie swung by to help out!!!
Yay barbie!!! Lol

Dakine

Veteran
Don't feel bad rocky! Lol mine are the size of your biggest one now! Literally cut them in half so I could get A decent clone of each plant. I don't know what I'm hoping for as of right now lol. I'd like A female to see some dank nugs, but i kinda also want A crip male to make some seeds with!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
What are we looking at for a flowering time Windy?, like 8 or 9 weeks?

I didn't think she was budding up that fast but she caught up and is stacking nicely for 25 days in!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I can't wait to run her again, she'll prob flower even faster with the clone I have going in the solo cup.
She's about ready for the final home transplant but life keeps getting in the way. I need to mix my coco up.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My Strawberry Kush Breath clone ready for the transplant soon.

Looking good with little frosty marble buds at day 27 yesterday!

Latest posts

Latest posts