What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE LOVE THREAD

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I love kayaking, especially when I know my friends back east are overloaded with snow..mid 70s and sunny here.......yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwww

TheArchitect

Veteran
vlventarones24wb3.jpg

Genghis Kush

Bhoomimangalam. Udakamangalam. Agnimangalam. Vaayumangalam. Gaganamangalam. Sooryamangalam. Chandramangalam. Jagat Mangalam. Jeevamangalam. Dehamangalam. Manomangalam. Aatmamangalam. Sarvamangalam Bhavatu Bhavatu Bhavatu. Sarvamangalam Bhavatu Bhavatu Bhavatu. Sarvamangalam Bhavatu Bhavatu Bhavatu.

kaochiu

Veteran
“You fall in love at the age of twenty; after that, only waitresses fall in love”
(Gianni Agnelli, grande playboy internazionale).

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been cynical about love for years now. Since my divorce. At the age of 41, I've found love again. Somewhat unexpectedly. I can't remember another time in my life when I was this happy thinking about the future.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
There is Love..

There is Love..

The love of my life and wife have been together since 78'.

Don't give up on love :party: Yes there is unconditional love, it comes from within

BrainSellz

Veteran
Wow, old thread. Sharing what I've learned on my journey. It seems our soul mission is to find love of soul or love of the true self. It also seems we are each given a soul that comes from a bigger soul. Trying to find love and happiness in a world full of distractions always left an emptiness once achieved. The girl I would get didn't satisfy me after a few months or vice verse, bored with my car, etc etc etc and there I would be, back at it again searching for love and happiness. F*ck me with all this sh*t. Then after 38 years, 15 of which were of questioning, reading, changing, and searching for answers I came across a little book about creative Visualisation through meditation. Meditated for my first time and my entire day was f'ing amazing which I accredited to the meditation. After a few months of this, meditating every day and a heavy mushroom trip, I was meditating and heard a voice/my soul say "you made it", after a flood of love, emotions, tears, more tears, more emotions, and more love, I realized and felt all love comes from within. Eternal and internal love and happiness were found. The rest is history.

This catchy tune found me around the same time I found myself.
Aloe Blacc - Love is the answer
http://youtu.be/WZycgX792hE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts