What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE LOVE THREAD

there goes edro

Veteran
If through one man's act of hate many were damned then how much more through one man's act of LOVE will many be saved from damnation.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I was helped to re-member today that Who I Really Am is someone who desires to be in a constant state of ever-present vigilance in the presence of the ultimate love and understanding that The One radiates into everything and that I and The Deity are One and I will always be with those I love at the speed of my thoughts.

Namaste

Amen

castout

Veteran
the greatest love I have ever known and felt, walks beside me daily, without him, I could not endure.

there goes edro

Veteran
I Love you all! We are called to walk through life with each other in Love! Those who are hurting, here's a hug! Those that need to talk, here's my ear! Those who are discouraged, here's encouragement! Have a great day IC!!!!!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Mrs. MPD is curled up on the couch beside me. It's our classic Sunday afternoon. I don't know how many of these Sundays we have left, but every one of them is going to be remembered by me as a special experience.

MedScientist

I AM the LOVE I desire to SEE,
I AM the LOVE that Holds YOU to ME.
Open your Heart and Follow along,
if its made of LOVE,
IT CANT be WRONG!

MedScientist XOXOXO

Last edited:

Frogmann

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. - Bruce Lee

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
The expression of the Self in exercising free will is the only pathway to The Deity, for it is in this context that The Deity also understands the unlimited expressions of the glory of Self. That being the case, there can be no expression of free will if the free will isn't allowed to expand through all possible means. Love is the ultimate and only true expression of free will and, therefore; there is only one question that Self need ever ask of the universe...

What would love do now?

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Nice bump. No, that hasn't been posted on this thread that I noticed. :tiphat:

I didn't write this. I don't know who the author is.
It said what I wanted to say to my lady better than I could have:

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

there goes edro

Veteran
I do BELIEVE! I do BELIEVE in LOVE! Although times and situations may not reflect it but LOVE will PREVAIL!!!! LOVE YA IC!! May life Bless you without ceasing! !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts