What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the lonely 55w vertical pl-l.

touchofgrey

Nice setup! I love a clean box design. I'm curious about blumats being used in beer cups. They obviously work given your results but I would have thought the carrot would take up precious root space in such a small container. I am currently running them in one gallon containers and thought that was getting pretty small. Any pics of how you place the carrot and route the drip tube?

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks :) The blumat takes away some space of course but its worth it. I actually don't grow in beercups but beercups minus blumat :D my entry in the yogurt challenge has only around two thirds of the medium it could have:

But look at her now.... and in this case it has even more weight compared to a giant beercup...

But nonetheless i found you a picture with beercups too:

Greetz,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
Motivated by so many replies I started painting Mangobiches :artist:

Here is a new picture dealing with beercups and blumats:

:tiphat:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
yo! it workz bru ;)

go on

btw
leave some nice words for me on that german grow forum, u know which i mean =)

peace

Garuda

Veteran
:) Danke. Whats your nickname on the other dubious forum?

Here's my veg chamber, nothing spectacular in it, just for documentation purposes ;)

Grüße,
Garuda.

early_bird

Veteran
Wow, leave me speechless, this is fantastic work!

Don´t try theese sativas to grow to big ? Or does they stop growing when they hit the ceiling ?

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks a lot :)
They stop growing when they reach the limit of the small cups :) I have to bend them down like hell, at least all pure sativas when growing from seed :)
btw, this is still growing on, additionaly I'm going to build a LED lamp and use it in an old cab :)

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hoi Garuda,

What's growing? I'm sure there's something going on at your lab!?

P.S.: Schau doch mal im GerSub in den Growing Fragen Thread, wäre cool dich demnächst beim Battle dabei zu haben! :)

Gs

Garuda

Veteran
Hi there Mitsu,

I'm currently playing around with a DIY LED panel with 2 Cree CXA 3070@700mA, at the moment in an extra cab but soon I'll add it to the vert cab. The COBs will be placed in the free space on the left side as you can see in the 3d construction pic from the beginning of this thread

Currently there are 2 Santa Hazes, 2 Tropical Mix and 2 Purple Haze x Thai inside the vert PL-L area and 6 Santa Hazes plus a Black Widow in the LED-cab.

funnymath

I've gone through this thread a few times trying to make sure I'm not asking a question that's already been answered, so I apologize if this was answered already.

How long do you typically veg for?
I know you don't have a scale, but would you guess that all your plants yield about 7-10g (those are just the numbers that you guessed at through the thread)?

C

Cinderella Man

This is so awesome... good to see you're still at these micro shows Garuda!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vert cab is getting crowded. How long til those Hazes get to start flowering?

Garuda

Veteran
They are already flowering, more or less :D The PHT even shows some resin (Which is why I wil most definitely try to save her) ;)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Moin Garuda,
Ist ja wieder mal ein dichtes Gedränge rund um deinen Laserdom... :grouphug:

How do you do this saving usually, making cuts or revegging that plant? THX :)

Latest posts

Latest posts