What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lawful Rebellion, THE new hope.

bentom187

Veteran
well i just wanted to be sure cause all the cops in my erea have "arrest'em all let the courts sort it out" mentality and id doubt they would argue semantics but if i have papers to throw at'em then theirs a chance they'll listen, i cant find anything in my state about this common law right to travel cause the laws are all written under the assumption you have registered vehicle to begin with,and i get that once thats done you've entered into the contract with the state.

FreeMan

well i just wanted to be sure cause all the cops in my erea have "arrest'em all let the courts sort it out" mentality and id doubt they would argue semantics but if i have papers to throw at'em then theirs a chance they'll listen, i cant find anything in my state about this common law right to travel cause the laws are all written under the assumption you have registered vehicle to begin with,and i get that once thats done you've entered into the contract with the state.

Welcome to the rabbit hole man...
registration = transfer of ownership of asset
application = beg for benefit privilege

the only reason statutory obligations arise is because whoever the vehicle is registered with is now the legal owner. You must now apply to them for permission to drive the thing, and there's obviously a whole set of rules that comes with it.

NHMI

It is true that many authorities would do what they want anyway, but if you do it correctly and they arrest you, when you eventually get to the supreme court in 10yrs, they will be paying an assloads in fines...though it takes people standing up to get it done...but this whole process is so hard to get all the info, for obvious reasons...and every time I find a site with good info it dissapears in a matter of days it seems...

But I am hoping between the 27 + Grand Jurors in each of the 50 States $ 3 Provinces, not to mention the Guardian Elders are Constitutional geniuses so as a collective, if anyone can get it figured out they will...and you can bet once it is in a halfway easy format to understand, I will pass it around cuz I am starting to get pissed with the people I know that know this stuff cuz they are less than willing to help others do it cuz it is such a pain in the ass...but for them to join a group trying to restore the Republic, it is hypocritical not to help because if the whole nation tranfered back to the Republic the Fed would starve as there would be no one to Govern...or taxes to collect...

The IRS was formerly the Puerto Rican Bureau of Taxation, they wont be around in 10 yrs, I can almost guarantee that...they are leeches anyway sanctioning the transfer of privately obtained assets under fear of penalty and prosecution, they have overstepped their bounds and put their hands in the wrong cookie jar...

bentom187

Veteran
do you know of any that pertain to U.S. law?
heres my plan i intend to talk to a lawyer iv dealt with in the past and see if i could have a affidavit or (statment of truth) outlined and written, then i will hand over all my RMV related material,then im gonna purchase a another digicam to place on my dashboard everytime i get pulled over i hope that will be enough of a detourent to keep their batons sheathed. also i beleive my truck is going to need some sort of plates. does this sound like a good way to approach this? i love my truck and i only use it once in a great while to keep the milage low like every 2 weeks ,but i would be beside myself if it got towwed away.also do i still need insurence?

FreeMan

It applies the same in the US, but if I was you Id look for some more specific information or maybe de construct your motor act. An affidavit is YOUR plain statement of the facts, so if I was you I'd write it yourself... you need to understand that thing in order to enforce anyway. You'll find that lawyers don't know much about this any of this stuff, and even when they do they are very reluctant to help. It puts them out of a job when you are gearing up for a life of presenting yourself and staying out of controversy. You on't need plates and you don't need insurance, but if you're rolling without these I'd say on-board recording equipment is advisable.

The only thing I'd say regarding your pride & joy truck is be prepared to be 'steam-rolled'. Authorities are not completely versed in these perceptions of law as yet, and many have their vehicles stolen unlawfully by motor authorities and police. If I were you I'd buy a really cheap banger first and see how it goes with that. LEO always use convenience and emotional attachment to your property as tools to put pressure on you, either by locking you up or stealing your goods. You obviously have remedy if these things happen, but most seem to give in and aren't prepared togo the distance. Just be certain of what you're getting into...

Journey on brother...

Peace

Thank you I have been racking my brain for 5 years on how to live free and grow my meds (I am only 21) and this last year had given up accepting that the constitution and my bill of rights meant nothing as my rights were trampled over and over again by the police in my area. I have been harassed, followed, threatened and even had a officer enter my home with no probable cause (less than 6 feet from my "illegal grow") and he almost arrested my roommate because he swore at him, luckily I reminded the cop that he was breaking the law by entering my home and he "got a call" even tho no scanner went off.
I didn't realize we could even still claim our unalienable rights I was brainwashed like the masses to be made to believe that I have to follow these frivolous statutes which morally I have never agreed to. You have just ended 5 years of waking up every morning and literally hating my government so much that I get sick to my stomach at their injustice. Hats off mate. I can go to the chief of police tomorrow and get immunity without even a document just by showing to him that I know my rights I will never be bothered again (I live in a very small town) I do however not agree with speeding...imho the speed limits that are given are fair and protect the greater good/pedestrians. cars are more dangerous than guns because they are underestimated. If hypothetically you got into an accident with another person you are uninsured unlicensed and unregistered. Can't they lock you in jail for damaging their property/person? I am worried about this because having rejected their statues they will put you in jail for as long as they possibly can under "their laws"? also say you are doing 150 mph in a 30 where do you draw the line where a person is acting dangerously enough that said individual could harm someones life and property and needs to be detained or punished for such actions. Does it just wait until actual damage is done?

Red Fang

Veteran
great in principle, like someone said I hope it isn't some hokey pokey BS. I will view the links at some point. Great thread, in principle :D

The Final Solution for FREEDOM

The Final Solution for FREEDOM

Debating Legal theory can be fun, however, the law is, what the powers that be can get away with.

Study Law, learn, and grow.....but to learn and grow and to be truly free are two different things altogether.

Do you realize that the truly free are the ones who live without cars, gas, bills, and who live outside of society in caves and caverns in the earth?

Why are the the truly free? Because they have no societal needs.
If you have societal needs, then you have to sacrifice to be a part of society. That should not mean sacrificing your freedoms, but unfortunately, the masses of asses are so dumbed down and brainwashed that they truly believe they are free and you have the freedoms you are supposed to, including being tasered and killed by corrupt police.

In a Republic, all people are equal in their rights, first and foremost, and the people are represented by their hirelings. Individual rights come first.
In a Demonocracy, the rights of the majority prevail, so if the majority are too stupid to understand and recognize their rights, then you lose yours as well. Because if 51% of the people believe you should be jailed for growing pot, because all it takes is a media brainwashing to convince them, then the rest of the population will hang you instead of the totalitarian government, and the corporate fascist government does it in the name of the People.

Since too many people are asleep, you either need to keep your mouth shut, keep to yourselves, keep your freedom loving ideas under wraps regarding sovereignty and just promote freedom in general, for the time being. Then when enough people are woken up, you can actually take back your government, but until then, there is only ONE SOLUTION, MY FINAL SOLUTION!!!!

You find the town of your choice, in the most liberal state possible in regards to cannabis. Like Point Reyes in Marin. Population 200.
Move 300 people into the community if they have to live in tents on the land for a few weeks. Register to vote as homeless people by the location where you are sleeping. Increase the population by 300 and then vote in your people into office. Take over the freaking town, elect your people as Mayor, and to the city council. Enact local ordinances to allow for cannabis cultivation for collectives and personal gardens. Control the local economy, control the offices, and control the local politics, one small town at a time.

Until the whole thing falls apart, or unless a group of people take this project on, we will be stuck with the New World Order and Zero Sovereignty. But a group of people with a particular agenda for operating local government can place themselves in power and use the current instruments of local government to LIVE FREE.

20 Years later.....this is the latest realization of mine. All that stuff your talking about...Been there, done that.
Good Luck!

If you are really serious the next time your in court, ask them these questions......

[FONT=&quot]Call Prosecutor to stand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I would like to call my first witness, Mr. John Doe, Doing business as PROSECUTOR JOHN DOE"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would you please state your name for the record? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let the Record Reflect.....(Each time)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is the name of the agency that employs you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How long have you been employed by the agency mentioned or State of California?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is the State of California, a corporation, different from the California state, or Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you personally aware of the difference between the State of California and the California Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is the agency that employs you part of the Judicial branch of government?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you personally registered to do business in the State of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you have proof of your Registration in the Chamber of Commerce of the State of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](If so, May I see it, please)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a claim against me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know anyone who has a claim against me?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who is the holder of the bond on this account? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a proper assessment done on these charges?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May I see it then? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are you aware that it is a crime to make charges without an assessment first? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have personal knowledge or evidence that you are willing to swear to and testify to hear today, under penalty of perjury, that ******* is a US Citizen?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have personal knowledge or evidence that the natural person, standing here before you, today, is a naturally dead, artificially created civil debtor entity?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you, Mr. John Doe, doing business as Prosecutor JOHN DOE, either in your natural or your corporate status, have any contract or implied agreement with *********[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If so, when and where did this agreement or contract take place?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License compel that same person to be obligated to contract with the state in matters of infractions of misdemeanors or to accept any and all fines fees and levies imposed by a court?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License, imply that all activities carried out by them are done so in "commerce"? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License, imply that all of their traveling done in their automobile, is actually the act of driving in their vehicle, and therefore, considered "commerce?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have any evidence that the California Motor Vehicle Code was ever properly enacted into Positive Law?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know where I may find the enabling statutes? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Have you seen and read them yourself? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you willing to testify here today, under Penalty of Perjury to having firsthand knowledge that these enabling statutes exist in fact?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At what point, exactly, does the state or the court have the right to compel a person to contract with them?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is my appearance in this courtroom today a voluntary act or is it mandated by code or law or contract?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you or anyone you know have evidence or firsthand knowledge that ********* was involved in commercial activity?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you or your office receive any profit financial benefits in any way from this court appearance? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is it lawful or legal to accuse or assume a debt upon someone, hand them an order to pay, and require their court appearance for non-performance?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, would you please read and review the document I have here in front of me and read it into the record?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hand Mr. John Doe, doing business as PROSECUTOR JOHN DOE, paperwork/bill for services rendered. [/FONT]

Call second witness, Police Officer

[FONT=&quot]I would like to call my second witness to the stand, Mr. John Doe #2 Doing Business as OFFICER JOHN DOE #2[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Remember: "Let the Record Reflect"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would you please state your name for the record?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would you please state the name of the Agency that employs you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How many years, approx. have you worked in this capacity for this agency? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is this Agency a Corporation?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is there any difference between a Corporation and the Republican Form of Government as laid out by the original Framers of the Constitution of the United States or the Constitution for the California Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a part of your job, are you ever given the law to examine?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you aware of the difference between the law, and corporation code?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is corporation code the same as Law?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Could you describe your job or the function of your job as revenue enforcement or collection?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If not, how would you describe your job or the function of it?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a claim against me? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know anyone who has a claim against me? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have any evidence that the California Motor Vehicle Code was ever properly enacted into Positive Law?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you willing to testify here today, under Penalty of Perjury to having firsthand knowledge that these enabling statutes exist in fact?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is there a difference between an automobile and a vehicle as defined in the Motor Vehicle Code for the Stae of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If answer is "yes", ...Could you please describe those differences? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have any evidence or firsthand knowledge that ********* was involved in commerce at the time you pulled the automobile over on Sept. 11, 2009?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you see the words "Revenue Slave" written anywhere on my person? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are you aware that you are party to an illegal extortion racket, disguising itself as a common corporation for the purposes of pillaging the free people of all their wealth? [/FONT]

Or you could just tell them you do not plea into courts of contract. I have known that to work also. It's ALL voluntary, but they will voluntarily beat the crap out of you and throw you in jail too, if you don't know your stuff well enough or if they have a hardon for you.

BTW, None of that came from any website, it was written off the top of my head, and that is something I can do in court without any paperwork before me. When you can do that, you wield a Lightsaber, but remember, the Empire has multiple Death Stars placed in locations in deep space, that can zap your home from 50 Million light years away.

In Today's world.....Whoever has the Nukes, is the winning Sovereign.

BTW,

Who here knows this already?

A Trial By Jury is NOT THE SAME as a Jury Trial and a Jury Trial was NOT guaranteed by the Federal Constitution until 1967.

One is the Republican Form of Government the other is the Demonocracy and Corporate Form

Also, the Supreme Court of the United States is not the same as the supreme Court of the people as mentioned in the earliest forms of the constitution. The ORIGINAL supreme Court is made up of the people, unincorporated, and not elected or appointed, it resides in the COMMMUNITY of the LOCAL PEOPLE. That's the HIGHEST court in the land, bar none.

The one supreme Court. re-discovered by Roger Elvick and Leroy Schweitzer, researching the Montana Statutes and Codes.

Here is a reproduction of a letter written by Schweitzer : Where he shows you clearly where the TRUE supreme Court is buried, beneath the false fascist corporate demonocracy.

" AN OPEN LETTER " By Political Prisoner Chief Justice Michael LeRoy (Shweitzer), Montana FREEMEN--Nov. 1996
This letter is to show all the people why the so-called FREEMEN are in jail, the reasons will not be fully explained in one short letter, but those who have studied in Law will see the picture.
The greatest fraud in America was committed by the Bar association who nearly eradicated our supreme Court in its' exclusive, original jurisdiction under Common Law venue. Our People in Justus township researched our supreme Court in its' own government as judicial branch of government who are not paid a public salary per se, but are paid only upon costs taxed against the losing party on the civil side of the court and costs taxed against the county on the criminal side of the court, and these costs are billed at the "quarter sessions" after the cause was settled. This is relevant to ch. 40 of the Magna Carta.
The prevention against titles of nobility from entering our supreme Court is found in Constitution of Montana eighteen hundred eighty nine, anno Domini at Article V, section twenty-six, where it says the Legislative Assembly shall make no local or special laws in respect to our Courts of Justice, our Constables, summoning and empaneling grand and petit juries, setting fines and punishments, changing the law of descent, creating franchises.
What the people do not realize is the difference between our General Congress assembled and the Legislative assembly. Our General Congress Assembled is none other than supreme Court sessions at the county court at the seat of government. It is proven in Constitution of Montana at Article XX, section six, where each and every county has a supreme Court seal. Only the appellate branch sits at the State capital; our exclusive, original branch sits at county seat. John Bouvier proclaimed this truth in eighteen hundred fifty six, where he said every county clerk and recorder is a supreme Court clerk. Our bench and bar are ch. 45 of Magna Carta, good and lawful men well versed in law and duly disposed to keep it. No attorneys.
Our supreme Court quorum consists of at least three qualified electors as found in national Constitution at Article II, sec. 2, cl. 2, and these are not United states citizens. The chairman is the president and the Senate are the two associate Justices. You will see this at 28 U.S.C. sec.1 under supreme court. The president named here is not Bill Clinton since he is executive branch and it is not the Chief Justice William Renquist in Washington D.C. sitting in appellate branch of supreme Court. It is the chairman of the county commissioners and few there are in America who know and understand these truths, but Justice John Paul Stevens knows.
We find roots in this organic truth in Deuteronomy 1:15-18 and 16:18-20. So, how do we prove this to the slumbering giant, our Nation in North America ?
United States Code Title 28 is a great study guide if you read all footnotes, Historical Revisions, Amendments. Also study division of the courts where you find our law side verses the contract side. Another clue is this: All Legislative Assembly created tribunals are contract courts only in the executive branch of government. Our Judicial branch of government in its' exclusive, original jurisdiction in Common Law venue is reserved to the people alone; no public officers on a public salary. It means no agent of the people sets our supreme Court since the agent is necessarily either executive or legislative; hence ch. 24 of Magna Carta, where we will not have any sheriffs, bailiffs, or other of our hirelings who hear matters of the Crown. Title 28 U.S.C. sec.1251 agrees. Also ch. 38 of Magna Carta re-affirms this seperation of powers where it says an executive officer on his own bare saying cannot move our supreme Court. Fundamental law is separation of powers and our supreme Court is dormant for lack of knowledge. We full well realize the Appellate branch supreme Court is open but our exclusive original branch just re-opened and the Justices are in jail. Yellowstone county jail, country of Montana, united states of America, with ample knowledge to teach these truths to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. this is one reason our qualified Justices' will not be allowed to testify in open Court for fear appellate Justices would then trade places for willful acts of treason. ! Nuff Said ? Please contact chief Justice LeRoy Michael at above mailing location for further truths and where the proof is located. In Yahweh through our Savior Immanuel. ---Chief Justice LeRoy Michael, Freedom Center - c/o P.O. Box 80446, Billings, Montana state, zip code exempt.

Hazelnuts

This whole thing sounds really nice, but if I understand it correctly, you give up the chance to be a "free man" the moment you first buy something... Or am I getting this wrong? Because by buying something, you "enter the cycle" of commerce and agree to abide by your home country's laws etc... Sorry if that doesn't make any sense, I'm really baked

tomsawyer

does any of this actually apply in the usa?

Also CAN WE STICKY THIS THREAD?

This idea is nothing other than people who read an internet forum and think they are experts on law because of it.

I guarantee you that anyone who tries this is either going to be considered developmentally disabled or insane. I watched that last video and laughed my ass off.

"You're governed by laws of the ship, and I'm living on land, which is where the house is!"

tomsawyer

do you know of any that pertain to U.S. law?
heres my plan i intend to talk to a lawyer iv dealt with in the past and see if i could have a affidavit or (statment of truth) outlined and written, then i will hand over all my RMV related material,then im gonna purchase a another digicam to place on my dashboard everytime i get pulled over i hope that will be enough of a detourent to keep their batons sheathed. also i beleive my truck is going to need some sort of plates. does this sound like a good way to approach this? i love my truck and i only use it once in a great while to keep the milage low like every 2 weeks ,but i would be beside myself if it got towwed away.also do i still need insurence?

Dude, you are taking legal advice from a guy who is probably either under the care of a psychiatrist, or should be.

Go ask any actual lawyer you want, and they will tell you the same thing. This "strawman" junk is an internet conspiracy theory.

For some reason, internet forums seem to have no problem allowing people to spread this illegal scam. You probably will be getting some PMs asking you to pay him money to come to his "seminar".

http://www.adl.org/mwd/redemption.asp

http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/fraudschemes.htm#redemption

Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud

Proponents of this scheme will claim that the U.S. Government or the Treasury Department controls bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “Bills of Exchange,” “Promissory Bonds,” “Indemnity Bonds,” “Offset Bonds,” “Sight Drafts,” or “Comptrollers Warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.

Some Tips to Avoid Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud

Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you on to access secret bank accounts.
Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.

tomsawyer

If you are really serious the next time your in court, ask them these questions......

[FONT=&quot]Call Prosecutor to stand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I would like to call my first witness, Mr. John Doe, Doing business as PROSECUTOR JOHN DOE"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would you please state your name for the record? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is the name of the agency that employs you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How long have you been employed by the agency mentioned or State of California?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is the State of California, a corporation, different from the California state, or Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you personally aware of the difference between the State of California and the California Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is the agency that employs you part of the Judicial branch of government?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you personally registered to do business in the State of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you have proof of your Registration in the Chamber of Commerce of the State of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](If so, May I see it, please)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a claim against me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know anyone who has a claim against me?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who is the holder of the bond on this account? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a proper assessment done on these charges?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May I see it then? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are you aware that it is a crime to make charges without an assessment first? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have personal knowledge or evidence that you are willing to swear to and testify to hear today, under penalty of perjury, that ******* is a US Citizen?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have personal knowledge or evidence that the natural person, standing here before you, today, is a naturally dead, artificially created civil debtor entity?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you, Mr. John Doe, doing business as Prosecutor JOHN DOE, either in your natural or your corporate status, have any contract or implied agreement with *********[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If so, when and where did this agreement or contract take place?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License compel that same person to be obligated to contract with the state in matters of infractions of misdemeanors or to accept any and all fines fees and levies imposed by a court?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License, imply that all activities carried out by them are done so in "commerce"? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, does the fact that a natural person holds a Driver's License, imply that all of their traveling done in their automobile, is actually the act of driving in their vehicle, and therefore, considered "commerce?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At what point, exactly, does the state or the court have the right to compel a person to contract with them?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is my appearance in this courtroom today a voluntary act or is it mandated by code or law or contract?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you or anyone you know have evidence or firsthand knowledge that ********* was involved in commercial activity?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you or your office receive any profit financial benefits in any way from this court appearance? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is it lawful or legal to accuse or assume a debt upon someone, hand them an order to pay, and require their court appearance for non-performance?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, would you please read and review the document I have here in front of me and read it into the record?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hand Mr. John Doe, doing business as PROSECUTOR JOHN DOE, paperwork/bill for services rendered. [/FONT]

Call second witness, Police Officer

[FONT=&quot]I would like to call my second witness to the stand, Mr. John Doe #2 Doing Business as OFFICER JOHN DOE #2[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Remember: "Let the Record Reflect"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would you please state your name for the record?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would you please state the name of the Agency that employs you?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How many years, approx. have you worked in this capacity for this agency? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is this Agency a Corporation?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is there any difference between a Corporation and the Republican Form of Government as laid out by the original Framers of the Constitution of the United States or the Constitution for the California Republic?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a part of your job, are you ever given the law to examine?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you aware of the difference between the law, and corporation code?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is corporation code the same as Law?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Could you describe your job or the function of your job as revenue enforcement or collection?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If not, how would you describe your job or the function of it?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have a claim against me? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know anyone who has a claim against me? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To your knowledge, is there a difference between an automobile and a vehicle as defined in the Motor Vehicle Code for the Stae of California? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If answer is "yes", ...Could you please describe those differences? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you have any evidence or firsthand knowledge that ********* was involved in commerce at the time you pulled the automobile over on Sept. 11, 2009?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you see the words "Revenue Slave" written anywhere on my person? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are you aware that you are party to an illegal extortion racket, disguising itself as a common corporation for the purposes of pillaging the free people of all their wealth? [/FONT]

Or you could just tell them you do not plea into courts of contract. I have known that to work also. It's ALL voluntary, but they will voluntarily beat the crap out of you and throw you in jail too, if you don't know your stuff well enough or if they have a hardon for you.

BTW, None of that came from any website, it was written off the top of my head, and that is something I can do in court without any paperwork before me. When you can do that, you wield a Lightsaber, but remember, the Empire has multiple Death Stars placed in locations in deep space, that can zap your home from 50 Million light years away.

In Today's world.....Whoever has the Nukes, is the winning Sovereign.

This sounds like something Karl Pilkington would say.

You have either fell victim to, or are trying to perpetuate a fraud, according to the FBI

Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud

Proponents of this scheme will claim that the U.S. Government or the Treasury Department controls bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “Bills of Exchange,” “Promissory Bonds,” “Indemnity Bonds,” “Offset Bonds,” “Sight Drafts,” or “Comptrollers Warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.

Some Tips to Avoid Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud

Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you on to access secret bank accounts.
Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.

Blckbrd

This "FreeMan" is an interesting concept, but essentially this "movement" says to the existing judicial system (federal and state) that "your laws do not apply to me because I do not agree."

It is a philosophical study as to the law of nature and the law of man, both of which are incorporated into our state and federal legal system.

"MedicalFarmacy" - nice cross exam of the prosecuting authority there, but you forget that the presiding judge would NEVER allow such an irrelevant line of questioning. The challenge would more properly (or less improperly) be brought as a motion to dismiss challenging the illegality of the law as applied to you the defendant. Sure, you would need to develop a record of a factual basis, but it will never play out by cross-examining the prosecuting authority.

Our laws are passed by the legislative branches, compliance is forced upon us by the executive branches, and the judiciary decides how to apply them and what the penalty is for breaking them.

What you propose is an entire new interpretation and negation of laws that have been passed, enforced, and regulated for generations and centuries. Sure, it can be done, but IMO only on the massive level of civil "disobedience" demonstrated by the likes of Ghandi ... not one man and one case at a time, unless that individual is to be the martyr to spark the revolution.

Cheesegez

Our you could just stand under article 61 of the magna carter

As we know the magna cater cannot be replaced or repealed hence why today they rule by creating acts and statutes...

Clause 61 of Magna Carta makes it clear that if the People are wronged by the Crown and no remedy is forthcoming after all steps have been exhausted, that the People may take whatever action is necessary to obtain satisfaction without fear of reprisal. As Sir Winston Churchill wrote (A History of the English Speaking Peoples -1956) “The underlying idea of the sovereignty of the law, long existent in feudal custom, was raised by it into a doctrine for the national state. And when in subsequent ages the State, swollen with its own authority, has attempted to ride roughshod over the rights and liberties of the subject, it is to this doctrine (Magna Carta) that appeal has again and again been made, and never as yet, without success.”

We have the right to a law rebellion due to the constant treason being committed by the powers that be

This would be my first line of defence

CG

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not the fucking "sovereign citizen" witless bullshit again? this horsecrap crops up every now & then like mushrooms growing after a good rain. it is utter damned nonsense & a great way to find out what the inside of a jail cell smells like....GO for it CITIZENS! when your sentence is served, be sure & come back here & let us know how your cellmate Bubba treated you when the lights went out.:laughing: