What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lawful Rebellion, THE new hope.

T

texsativa

Go up to a cop, smoking a joint in a place like Texas lets say..

Have him arrest you, then go to court.. try out this defense then come back here and let me know how that worked out for you.

:bump:

K

kannubis

would be a great thing if it could be pulled off by everybody, but who would pay the bills after running up the tab?

Duckmang

I've recently been introduced to a lot of these same concepts. I do believe that there is a lot of stregnth that comes with "understanding the law." You have to realize that all law enforcement is a corporate entity. In order to be able to act upon you they need to get you under contract. They do that in all manner of underhanded sneaky ways that you don't realize. Even "remaining silent" can put you under contract b/c under commercial law silence is agreement. Once they have you under contract they can steamroll you to whatever extent they please. The power comes from understanding the how and why's of these contracts and how to avoid them at all cost.

FreeMan

Great reading and I'm glad to find others on here that are interested in this subject. It's all just business out there and we need to comprehend that. Governments, law enforcement, even your 'name'... they are all just corporations, and corporations need voluntary contracts to act on or do business with your strawman. Join us in the freeman thread as well, we are trying to discuss all angles of these alternative methodologies. I've linked this thread in the first post.

Peace everyone :tiphat:

R

REDEYE_420

Interesting

Interesting

Wish I could remember where but, just recently read of a Judge who gave a serious tongue lashing to a lawyer who brought Black's Law Dictionary into the court. The Judge stated it was a "see spot run" level primer for first year students only, had no place in a court and, if the lawyer tried it again, there would be trouble.

I don't know if the Judge is right or wrong. I do know he's the Judge. Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Black's Law Dictionary is the most widely used law dictionary in the United States. It was founded by Henry Campbell Black. It is the reference of choice for definitions in legal briefs and court opinions and has been cited as a secondary legal authority in many U.S. Supreme Court cases.
The latest editions, including abridged and pocket versions, are useful starting points for the layman or student when faced with an unfamiliar legal word.

Interesting stuff right here! I wonder if the same principles would apply to us over here in England/UK too?

I'll have a look at this.

To be fair how many of us know our rights?

How many of us that have been arrested, have known the ins and outs of the arrest and whether the po-po infringed your rights?

I would suggest that everybody should look into this a lot deeper, not for me-for yourself! Don't just write it off as a crack-pot theory without researching it first. Look into laws and YOUR RIGHTS.

Good post always2theleft.

Peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

FreeMan

Interesting stuff right here! I wonder if the same principles would apply to us over here in England/UK too?

I'll have a look at this.

To be fair how many of us know our rights?

How many of us that have been arrested, have known the ins and outs of the arrest and whether the po-po infringed your rights?

I would suggest that everybody should look into this a lot deeper, not for me-for yourself! Don't just write it off as a crack-pot theory without researching it first. Look into laws and YOUR RIGHTS.

Good post always2theleft.

Peace :tiphat:

They very much apply to us over here in the UK, have fun with your new tools bro.

FreeMan

FreeMan, aren't we in contract with society right after we are issued a birth-certificate though?
The 'legal fiction' is created which is your birth certificate like you say, but this is not you... you are not your name. The 'registration' (defined as 'transfer of ownership in legal dictionaries) of your legal fiction to the state occurs when the two party contract is signed by both your parents and the Registrar. This binds it and makes it a valid contract under 'admiralty jurisdiction' or Uniform Commercial Code... or does it?

Lets explore. The four key things needed to make a contract enforceable (in no particular order) -

1. Was there mutual intent?
Well both parties have signed with a wet signature so you would have to assume so.
2. Are the Terms & Conditions lawful?
Providing the terms haven't changed or being altered since the signing of the original agreement, the terms remain lawful. There must be no 'mischief' in the contract.
3. Is there equal consideration between the parties?
Well what exactly is happening in the contract. Your parents are agreeing that the government can create a 'security' in their recently 'berthed' child's 'name'. This is then used to back the 'fiat' currency. In return the Government create a trust for that child which matures when labour credits it and is available for anything this 'person' should need. This is your SIN/NI Number, they just aren't telling you how to access it.
4. Was full disclosure of all the Terms of contract giving before the parties agreed?
Ahhh... hold on. ''Did they tell you all this mother?"
They didn't tell mine for sure... if they did she probably would have known about the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666/1707 which states that every 'person' is dead/man overboard, and if not claimed within 7 years of 'live birth' can be claimed by the state (aka pirates of the high sea of commerce) under admiralty salvage. It's quite clear a lot of the facts have not been disclosed to us, worse still they have been hidden.

The whole thing is based on fraud. The world we live in (i.e. government corporations) has been in bankruptcy since the 30's so they need the 'security of the person' to give energy to the fake currency. I always thought it was strange why it felt like my soul was being drained at work, and it's funny to me now as I comprehend that in a way it actually was in more ways than I imagined.

Sorry I side tracked there a little, ok. So we've been signed up into this so called 'society' without our consent, and without full disclosure... and really without the other party honouring their side of the contract. You must consent to be a lawful member of a society. Lawful governance cannot exist without consent. All you have to do is follow the administrative procedure of 'commercial law' which is the Uniform Commercial Code, and 'admiralty' jurisdiction. You give the other party ample time, and an appropriate number of chances to rebut your claims, and if they fail, you secure an administrative 'summary judgement'. A claim against any of the claims you make cannot be brought upon a judge unless they are unlawful (nothing to do with 'legal') or unless you have not exhausted your full administrative remedy (this could mean mischief in your 'notices').

We all have different perceptions of this stuff, I know for some it must seem a little strange... but things never really used to make much sense until I discovered the world of 'commerce' and 'admiralty law' and now the waters are crystal clear.

There are many different angles in which you can approach this information, partly what attracts me to it... YOU decide what action and tools you carry in the bag. The main thing to understand is that words have a different meaning in law to what we may initially think, so it's worth checking any word out in a legal dictionary. There are many suggestions throughout all of these posts.

There is no real money any more, just numbers on books and computers. No debt can be paid in bankruptcy, only 'discharged' (put off until a future date when the corp. is out of bankruptcy - as taking a payment would be fraud), or 'set-off' (erasing one claim value against another). In bankruptcy everyone's books at the end of the day must show a ZERO=0. Anything outside this is FRAUD. We are basically dealing with a lot of fraud here...

If you have a social security number of some kind, you have a bond which you can use to set-off claims against you, so you may want to look into that before you go denouncing your allegiance to the state. They are now your 'fiduciary' and so you can bring them in as co-defendant on anything!!! They have 'subrogated' your rights and in turn are now liable for all claims against you. We really should learn how this thing operates before we decide to tear it down. All we have to do is figure out exactly how it runs and let truth do the rest.

To be a truly 'freeman' you really have to be out in the sticks totally self sufficient where you aren't going to get any bother. It's very hard to avoid contracting with corporations these days, we all need services to our homes etc... so maybe we'd be better off just fixing what is already there by using it exactly how it is supposed to be used. Your signature is a powerful tool, and in this case the pen is most definitely mightier than the sword.

Peace all :tiphat: Stay safe

FreeMan

questions:

why wouldn't lawyers use this kind of information more often?
Lawyers only have a place when a 'controversy' exists. If not you have no reason to go to the court. A lawyers duty is also first to the court, and then to the client. These methods also require you to present yourself, which cuts them out of the frame altogether.

has anyone actually successfully received the social security money?
Mary Elizabeth Croft - HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
For those of you who are willing to go the extra mile, and consider some really different shit, this thread is going to change your life, as it has mine and thousands of others all over the world.

My girlfriend and I have been studying "law" and the differences of a "law" and a "statute" for the past 10 or so months, and we have discovered unreal power that we never believed we once had.

Ever wonder just HOW all these rich assholes get away with just about everything? Why the only lawyers that actually get you dismissed are millions of dollars?

Well through unbelievable amounts of studying a few men and women have found a bombshell, and that is:

Natural born human beings are only obligated to obey ONE universal law, the law of the land, which is never kill anyone, or harm/steal private property.

You can even look it up yourself in a Law dictionary, I recommend Black's Law Dictionary, they are at most libraries.

However if you are born in a Common Law country or jurisdiction, you are not a Natural born Human Being, the day you were born a document was written up creating a FICTIONAL entity what we all call the STRAWMAN. (birth certificate)

This is the day you became a "PERSON".
A fictional debtor that is legal property of a corporation (known as the "UNITED STATES" in caps, NOT to be confused with The United States of America (which is land), and under this document you are obliged to obey every statute they can come up with.
(like the one that says marijuana is illegal)

Black's Law Dictionary (7th Ed.) (1999) defines "person" as:

1. A human being.
2. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights and duties of a human being.

rights and duties, I whip my ass with their rights and duties

Unlike all of you, I am not one of these Persons, I am no longer a legal entity that is obliged to obey a statute.

(a friend wrote that, best definition I have ever seen)

So how do you all free yourself from ridiculous bureaucratic statues like You cant wear baggy pants in a county in Wyoming, or spit on the side walk in a city in Rhode Island, or you can't GROW SOME FUCKING MEDICINAL MARIJUANA WITHOUT A DOCTORS SAY SO!?!?

You DEMAND your Birth Rights and claim yourself a sovereign human being!!
Via a Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, you can see mine here:
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...id=99999&func=view&catid=230&id=158546#158746

I suppose all of this sounds too good to be true so before I loose you all, here is proof:

I traveling (not driving, ill get into this later) in Arizona doing a safe speed on a newly paved strait highway with no traffic of 76mph in a 65mph zone, when a police officer coming in the opposite direction pulled an Illegal U turn in the middle of the highway. I Pulled over on the side of the road, jumped out of the car and stood there with the engine off.

On Another date I was in Nevada fishing in a natural stream to catch some trout for dinner when a game warden came up demanded I show him my identification and fishing license (which is a contract between you and the state saying that you obey their statute) He forced me with arrest to sign his contract (citation and court appearance) I signed it In Protest to, and under duress (I will explain more on this)

Here is how they were both handled, you will know my name and see my face after you read this link.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...na&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=230&id=179924

Now I know a lot of the talk and legal languange might not make sense to some of you so watch Robert Menard's crash course here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835#

(The intro is kind of corny, bear with it)

You can also ready Mary Croft's book:
http://www.google.com/search?q=how+...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

(just click the PDF file, she rambles a lot, but is still informative)

Then when you have a basic understaning of this stuff, Winston Shrout will complete you.
Get this, Imagine buying your dream house with your surety bond account that has been hidden from you that has hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions.

I suppose you would want proof of that too?

Well Here You Go!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7678707764082656820#docid=-7922794373953167653

I love this woman, she has the balls of a lion, she ended up selling this house to a friend making I think 500k, that is rightfully hers.

I have MUCH more information to share, but I must go, so I will post what I have now for you to all get started, someone once told me that if only 50 million american's did this we could destroy the corporate elite simply by making them bankrupt... restore this country to what it once was...

Imagine 100s of acres fields of marijuana growing free.

Ok.. Having been involved in the Criminal Jutice system.... It doesn't matter and IS NOT REQUIRED that your name on charging docs or pleading BE CAPITALIZED..

FWIW... while the state or gov "may" do that on docs... I've filed hundreds of docs with Courts where I DID NOT USE THAT CONVENTIION... nor is it in the ruiles of evidence...

Having just watched the movie "How weed won the west" I felt bad for the dude ranting on about not being a person because of the usuage of caps.... poor guy is in JAIL as I type this... charged in Federal Court...

Courts get pissed off... rightly or wrongly... when these types of arguments are made... and they are quickly dismissed...

Try this.... Try filing a pleading with the court..... and only cap the first letters of both YOUR NAME...& THE STATE... see if she flies...

:)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have always felt and lived this way as well. I believe I am just a highly intelligent mammal born in my natural habitat, and not into a goverment.

Notice my avatar, peace through anarchy, that is how we will find peace. Bad people will be dealt with and people will learn from their mistakes. Eventually we would find peace.

FreeMan

Ok.. Having been involved in the Criminal Jutice system.... It doesn't matter and IS NOT REQUIRED that your name on charging docs or pleading BE CAPITALIZED..

FWIW... while the state or gov "may" do that on docs... I've filed hundreds of docs with Courts where I DID NOT USE THAT CONVENTIION... nor is it in the ruiles of evidence...

Having just watched the movie "How weed won the west" I felt bad for the dude ranting on about not being a person because of the usuage of caps.... poor guy is in JAIL as I type this... charged in Federal Court...

Courts get pissed off... rightly or wrongly... when these types of arguments are made... and they are quickly dismissed...

Try this.... Try filing a pleading with the court..... and only cap the first letters of both YOUR NAME...& THE STATE... see if she flies...

:)

The capitalisation is only style, it doesn't really matter if your name is capitalised or not. The fact that you are not the 'name' is the important part.

Courts do get pissed with these methodologies because it screws with their proceedings. They have it all set up to deal with cases quickly and time is money. They've been operating a hidden system for a long time, so it's bound to make them pissed now the playing field is levelling out a little.

Doesn't this type of reaction from them say it alone? Why would they be bothered about people following the actual law if they are acting impartially as a judge? I believe the reason is now we do not have impartial judiciary anywhere any more, they are working with statute enforcers for profit... the perfect one-two. LEO rack em up, the courts knock em down.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yes another freeman goes to court. Click the link and have a good look around this excellent site....you'll find the marijauna conspiracy of interest too.
http://www.tpuc.org/

Koroz

Yes another freeman goes to court. Click the link and have a good look around this excellent site....you'll find the marijauna conspiracy of interest too.
http://www.tpuc.org/

Which we have been saying all along, in court sure he got to act out and make a scene. Hell he might even had been right in a UK Court, dunno because I don't know UK law.

But did you notice he was still charged with having to pay the tax? His argument did nothing but prove that they can get in and out of the court with out a contempt charge and he brought forth the criminal act of deciding a court case before it was even heard, but I don't see any proof where this will save your ass in court it will just delay the inevitable.

Not trying to debunk the whole freeman thing, but the fact that some of you can get out of tickets, or can cause a ruckus in a court and not go to jail is great it won't save someones ass who is trying to get passed something like transporting 500 pounds of Cannabis w/ intent to sell.

It's true that all laws are designed to not hurt people but I don't see a lot of that, it's just their intent from the start and not from there. It's important to realize it's not all material, that people have mental damages and call cops based on that.

You won't find a lot of freedom aside from knowing the law verses what they are saying, even paying a lawyer won't save that! I've read laws and found that some cases are fought easier by going into the definitions of terms. That is a powerful way of reminding the prosecutor that they don't have such a strong position as they are imposing.

That is why case history is kinda important, but it's not always that strong of a definition. You'd be amazed how many lawyers, have accepted the social understanding of terms and laws and not their legal definition as per the code not dictionary nor social evaluation.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Courts do get pissed with these methodologies because it screws with their proceedings. They have it all set up to deal with cases quickly and time is money. They've been operating a hidden system for a long time, so it's bound to make them pissed now the playing field is levelling out a little.

A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. – Dresden James

FreeMan

Which we have been saying all along, in court sure he got to act out and make a scene. Hell he might even had been right in a UK Court, dunno because I don't know UK law.

But did you notice he was still charged with having to pay the tax? His argument did nothing but prove that they can get in and out of the court with out a contempt charge and he brought forth the criminal act of deciding a court case before it was even heard, but I don't see any proof where this will save your ass in court it will just delay the inevitable.

Not trying to debunk the whole freeman thing, but the fact that some of you can get out of tickets, or can cause a ruckus in a court and not go to jail is great it won't save someones ass who is trying to get passed something like transporting 500 pounds of Cannabis w/ intent to sell.

I partially agree with you hear bro... the court he appeared in is called the Magistrates court. The judges aren't even qualified, they have a legal clerk that advises them. It's a circus down there. The fact the order was made before the case had even been heard says it all.

Those particular hearings are not even court hearings... the council who he allegedly owes the tax to hires the courtroom for the session. As tax is unlawful, the court and the council are working together (conspiring) to defraud him... he has recourse.

They aren't going to take this stuff lying down, they stand to lose more and more money with the more people that take action and refuse to pay. They also now face criminal charges if that gentleman decides to put a commercial lien on them. I'm certainly not saying this path is in any way easy, but it is very satisfying in a world created from fraud and dishonour.

These type of court hearings aren't set up to deliver justice. The judge is a banker sitting at the bench (or bank) and they are doing is establishing 'liability'. The world is in bankruptcy so it's IMPOSSIBLE to pay a debt. There is no money top pay with! Over here in the UK we use 'debt notes' or 'promissory notes' issued by the bank. It clearly states on the banknote "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of...". It's signed by the Chief Cashier of The Bank of England. This is what gives the note value... his promise to pay. Guess what? We all have signatures and we can all craft valid promissory notes. They probably won't accept it down your local shop for a loaf of bread, but the courts MUST accept them to stay in line with their own statutes. If they don't they are breaking their own rules. I know this works, but like I say, you need conviction and you have to put a bit of force behind your actions. I've attached an example.

Peace all

Attachments

• CERTIFIED PROMISSORY NOTE PUBLIC.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 53