What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Global warming is bullshit invented by the Club of Rome in the 70's

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.“
- Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

http://climatism.wordpress.com/2014...we-came-up-with-the-threat-of-global-warming/

Climate change is man made - the men responsible are Rockefellers and Rothchilds and their weather warfare machinery such as HAARP which alter jet streams causing extreme weather events which are blamed on global warming to bring in carbon taxes. wake the fuck up people - geoenegineering is a fact

ignore the haters med man

Pangea

Veteran
You're making it too complicated.

Just because the not for profit corporation has to invest all of its left over profit into the company doesn't make it automagically non profit as all involved are making money aka profit. Income by any other name is still profit.

First, we are not a non profit corporation. We are a non profit organization, operating un-incorporated, much more similar to a voluntary association.

Second, you are incorrect about what profit is and is not.
There is a legal(CRA) difference between a non profit and a for profit, organization.
I have no company and no business, there is no left over profit to distribute.
Income by any other name is NOT still profit, tell that to any laborer who's working harder than what they are earning. It may be complicated to the current common way of operating and understanding business and economics but this does not make it less valid or legal.

As for the brand http://www.mclcannabis.com seems is what you are involved in and promoting. How can you say that's not a brand or a brand that you are building up?
My name is my name - Marlo
We needed a legal outlet to sale and fund raise, our organization name is as simple and non branding/logo as possible, its literally a complete description of what we do and who we are.

More than anything we are building up and promoting a completely replicable method of operating that provides for both producer and patient(all involved) equally, openly and fairly, everything is transparent and will allow access to the best and most affordable medicine.

Any increase in our reputation could be considered building a brand up, but then I would have to say its a matter of perspective and I would contend that it would be as you say over complicating it. The more my reputation increases has no bearing on my salary.

Just so you know I could care less about med man or you or any other LP and just find the incoming on the intertubes LP vs LP squabbles funny.

Thanks! I also have a basic level of care for my fellow human beings.
If you did indeed mean you could not care less, well then I hope one day you change your feelings.

Its easy to come off as a dick when your defending and discussing deeper matters of things your passionate about, we personally have a sense of duty as a caring and loving humans and steward of the plant or plants to state, defend and promote our intentions and beliefs on such matters.

That being said, I much prefer to spend my time and energy basking in the joy, creativity and healing provided by the plant, and do believe I could share in that experience with anyone else with similar intentions, even the medman! ;)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pangea

didnt you just tell me my brand and methods to fuck ourselves yesterday? lol haha

oh ya it got removed, i wonder why?

i wouldnt consider that caring or cordial....but who am i right?

med-man

Pangea

Veteran
Yes I did indeed say that to you your brands and methods, I said cordial or measured, I believe that to be measured. I guess it got removed because you or IC are too sensitive, to put it nicely.

Perhaps you're not able to argue and have differing opinions with your friends, family or peers and still find common ground and the ability to see beyond our differences and celebrate our similarities, but I am and do so with those who are also able to, cannabis can act as a good bridge for this.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been at this since i was 12

heard it all, seen it all, done it all

see ya in the open market

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you may be a farmer, a potter or a balcksmith or whatever

i am a grower and dont need the 300 to fend off the persians lol

med-man

Skip

Veteran
Hey med-man, how about getting the company to put up a newsflash on their website about you getting hired on? That would suffice to prove your position with them (if necessary).

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey skip

never thought of that :)

thanks

med-man

"been at this since i was 12

heard it all, seen it all, done it all

see ya in the open market

med-man"

This kinda crap is hilarious, very entertaining thread. When ever I need a good laugh I know where to come. Thank s Med Man.

Ps. the best cannabis I ever smoked was grown by a 12 year old........lol

cheers GG.

OOOOhhhhh.......I wanna play too, Nevils Haze cross . 120 days in 1998.

Attachments

• Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
Congratz Med Man. I know there are lots of people who don't agree with your statements or claims but to me none of that really matters. Im not at the level where I can debate with people on their strains or skills.

I hope you do well just as I hope every other member on this site succeeds!

Spread the love, positive vibrations will help heal just as much as our lovely mary jane :)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey vape swet pics

out of most the landrace i have ever grown i have noticed they like nutes at like 50%

if your plants are as serious as you claim, enter them in toronto, private growers competition. let a 3rd party be the judge.

will have no issue posting up pics for ya once my r/d faciltiy is up and running. 9.5/10 sweriously ill people will take a higher cbd afghanica or hybrid over you specimens.

when i breed my black cut i will post pics of her too. its rumored she like 100-120 days. to be frank with you, i respect dank over days to finish. but thats me and my chronic pain prefernce. most patients i know like me porefer a 3:1 t:c ratio.

in the dutch recreational market you would probably put yourself up there on a menu, but what you you charge per gram? 50.00? and who would pay that? i am speaking from a director of production point of view.

i would also love to hear what my friend karen with bad ms/mr would think of this smoke. she is the ultimate 3rd party pot nazi

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey vape, what was your yield / w /month? or per plant average?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt think you would let be judged by anyone esle but yourself lol

no worries, i would beatchya anyway lol

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.