What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonbon

med-man's generosity and compassion is well beyond anyone else in our community of medical user's.
he has gifted more than he'll ever sell.this is a fact.and some try to crucify him because he wants people to have a quality and happy life.

catalyte

Veteran
thnx for posting the progress med man.

im interested to see more of the facility and grow room related stuff if you have the time/ability to post pics! :yes:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi tan g

unfortunatly there is no inflated sense of self importance connected to the lack of pics: i share 99% of all my methods and propriety material

its a non disclosure agreement

med-man

ceosam

im sure the financiers of the "largest" production site will see the value in offering low yielding, low demand strains for sure

funny how medman went from a public narcissist with no shame to a full blown public relations ambassador!!! I guess it was ok for him to smear bullshit all over his personal brand but once he got this new position the boss made him clean up his act. Makes me wonder if he even controls the posting for that account anymore

what a guy

:dance013:

JRace

hello my learned peers

thaddeus "med-man" conrad is proud to announce to have accepted the "director of production" role at AMMCAN, the worlds largest indoor production site.
med-man

How come your only listed as an advisor, not director?

Limeygreen

Veteran
Interesting what happens to big talkers for sure...

Hi paper chaser

What's nice about me is i have already produced medicinal grade marijuana on a very very large scale corporate stylee. As long as we follow the med-man method to a T we will do very very well.

Most growers I know that had jobs last year for LP's have quit. Been fired or are asking me for a gig. I am witnessing 2007 all over again. Where big talkers turn into big losses

med-man

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
up until now we are awaiting a health canada inspection like 65 others, yikes

hey. at least i saved supreme pharmaceuticals $280,000 plus $150,000 in standard operation procedures for production, processing, storage and sales of shareholders capital investments in only 5 months with all my knowledge, experience and networks...med-man method

if we were in production it would be millions of savings in seeds and fertilizer

med-man

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Saving money is always a good start! I just would have thought that all that space sitting would be a financially devastating. I am sure there is miles of red tape though. Damn inspectors lol

I look forward to seeing an ocean of green!

Bigmanc

Give up. Laying off and home grown coming back.

Better off sectioning it off and renting the space out to DGs come a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts