What's new

The Landrace Team

elchischas

Veteran
Ask him to show you 😉
Jajajajaja como siempre el Pseudo experto en colombianas metiendo las narices dónde no le llaman...
Pero mira, también te las enseño a tí para que las conozcas!! Jajajajaja!
Mangobiche Colombiana directo de las sierras de Santander. ;)
IMG_20240524_185046.jpg
IMG_20240524_185125.jpg
IMG_20240524_185201.jpg
IMG_20240524_185238.jpg
IMG_20240524_185308.jpg

Lugo

Veteran
Jajajajaja como siempre el Pseudo experto en colombianas metiendo las narices dónde no le llaman...
Pero mira, también te las enseño a tí para que las conozcas!! Jajajajaja!
Mangobiche Colombiana directo de las sierras de Santander. ;)
View attachment 19008038 View attachment 19008040 View attachment 19008041 View attachment 19008042 View attachment 19008043
Es un thread en un foro no la sala de tu casa, igual muy lindas esas fotos tomadas por alguien.

Deberias invitar al que la esta cultivando!

Gracias por compartir.

Lugo

Veteran
Not much to verify here I'm the only person posting pictures talking about brick weed that I know of. I'm not rare it's the internet forum thing I do that's rare. Literally thousands of people people smoke imported brick around here and 99%will throw away the seeds.

Lol I'm just some weed forum rando to some but like I said I ain't going to lie about my seeds .
Acapulco Gold?
View attachment 19000212 h View attachment 19000213
Oaxaca gold? Guerrero green ? Michoacan? Durango poison? I don't focking know its mexico brick
More brick from Colombiath
I like your Mangobiche. Great plants. Hopefully, I can grow sativas like that here in those northern latitudes - with a lot of tweaking in the greenhouse.
Those are not his, hes never set foot in Colombia, he scours Colombian FB groups under a different account stealing pics and begging for seeds to then showcase here.

Consider yourself warned @Senior Grower

elchischas

Veteran
Imagine how good you'd feel if those plants were actually being grown by you and not by someone else here in Colombia Torilama 🤣
since you came to this forum
only feel your bad vibes You only talk about how much you supposedly know about Colombian varieties but you don't show anything.
You got big ego but as I told you before: you are nobody!
From now on I propose something to you
You say that those photos are not mine and that they come from Colombia If I prove you wrong, will you leave the forum forever?

elchischas

Veteran
I like your Mangobiche. Great plants. Hopefully, I can grow sativas like that here in those northern latitudes - with a lot of tweaking in the greenhouse.
You'll be growing those Mangobiche bro ;)
A like to share with passionated people .

don't listen to idiots like this colombian guy.
Check out his posts and you will realize that he always gives his opinion and writes as if he were a great expert but he never shows shit. Now he plan to sell supposedly pure Colombian seeds With the Zomia seeds thieves,
I recommend everyone to stay away from this type of scammers who never contribute anything good to the community.

Lugo

Veteran
since you came to this forum
only feel your bad vibes You only talk about how much you supposedly know about Colombian varieties but you don't show anything.
You got big ego but as I told you before: you are nobody!
From now on I propose something to you
You say that those photos are not mine and that they come from Colombia If I prove you wrong, will you leave the forum forever?
No sir, I don't know who you think you are but consider yourself outed on both fronts.

You really barked up the wrong tree with me pendejo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525-060428_Facebook~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060428_Facebook~3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240525-060407_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060407_Facebook~2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240525-060247_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060247_Facebook~2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240525-060227_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060227_Facebook~2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240525-060332_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060332_Facebook~2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240525-060309_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-060309_Facebook~2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23

Lugo

Veteran
And this is just here, i'm also going to put you out on all those Colombian groups you join (and to which I also belong) under other names to steal pics, info and to beg for genetics to resell.

You should be working for those seed scavengers if your not already.

Are there no admins or mods in here @Creeperpark?

Last edited:

BC LONE WOLF

since the conversations is about colombianas, I just wanted to share that ordered from a source I have tried before a Santa Marta gold, supposed to be a true SMG not a cross and at same time a Panama red 1976. Im waiting for it to be delivered.

I expect to see familiar traits as the genotypes around that area (gran Colombia) seem to be the same but just moved elsewhere. I still have the mango biche x LB and have some ideas to where I wanna take it with the santa marta and the panama red.

Maybe this winter I can do a central America recap with the panama red, SMG, Honduras, Mangobiche, Purple satellite... trying to get that Oaxaca pheno to cross with a Colombian authentic.

edit: seems like the pure Oaxaca is not gonna be hitting the streets anytime soon, not being released in pure form by gate keepers. lots of hybrids being sold tho...
☮️

Last edited:

Alpenglow

elchischas

Veteran
No sir, I don't know who you think you are but consider yourself outed on both fronts.

You really barked up the wrong tree with me pendejo.
Hahaha si serás imbécil! :ROFLMAO:
Do you think I have to go to Colombia to get Colombian seeds?
It fascinates me that you stalk me and do everything possible to make me look bad
at the end, time will prove i'm right.
i got more than 20 years on forums and i'll be around after you leave.
I'm sure I have more Colombian seeds than you and without being in Colombia.
The only thing you do is upload posts about my seed hunts in Facebook groups What's wrong with that?
Also upload all the "fake" accounts that you say I have, I want you to provide more evidence and prove that I am lying.
In any social network or forum I only use two aliases and the same photo, I do not need to create several accounts, but once again, I want you to prove that I am lying, upload real evidence.
The fact that you post conversations with people with whom I have exchanged seeds does not say anything really bad about me.
If you want, I'll send you more so you can upload them! hahahaha and more hahahahaha

elchischas

Veteran
And this is just here, i'm also going to put you out on all those Colombian groups you join (and to which I also belong) under other names to steal pics, info and to beg for genetics to resell.

You should be working for those seed scavengers if your not already.

Eres un puto payaso ridículo desquiciado :bigeye:
You can do anything you want against me. what I wanted I have already achieved.
I am also going to be in charge of ruining the business that you had already set up with Zomia.
And I repeat, it shows real evidence that I steal photos, that I work for someone, that I sell other people's genetics.
hahahaha If you realize, everyone already knows that you are a poor idiot.
no one here takes you seriously
Only you believe that you are the great expert in Colombian genetics :biglaugh:

elchischas

Veteran
Look @Lugo this its
Alpine Haze 1.0 x Golli's Haze that i "steal" from Colombia :biglaugh::laughing:
Tell everyone that I stole this genetics from the great Colombian growers and that I am scamming people.
Btw the plant on the On the edge of the photo that is barely visible are the Mangobiche that I stole from Colombia :wtf:
IMG_20240525_204849.jpg
IMG_20240525_204958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

I have been reading, learning from, and interacting with @elchischas on cannabiscafe for many years (maybe over 15?) and he has proven his knowledge and legitimacy as a grower many times. I have never once seen his good name put into question other than this time by you.

You think these screenshots of him asking for Colombian seeds are proof of him not having grown them, and lying about it? Weird reasoning here. Him using the nickname Torilama in other forums is something all Spanish speaking growers know, and is hardly proof of anything you are accusing him of. Again, very weird.

@Lugo unless you have some real proof to back these accusations, I think it would be best to actually have some mods take action on this as you suggested @exploziv.

These landrace threads always seem to end in a shit show 🤦‍♂️

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Ok, we have been more then patient here with some members. Please take my next words here seriously. We want this personal beef here between several members not on our forum. Use instead the ignore function that is available for everyone.

Please keep this thread on topic and be civil and respectful to eachother.

(I also don't want any other post after my post continuing on about or quoting me and pointing fingers to each other this way or any other non-adult behaviour, or pinging or quoting eachother or telling what the mods should do,...).

Last edited: