What's new

The Landrace Indica thread

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Awesome plants Smit, What bank is your hindu kush from? and how is the tase/high from both of those strains?

SOme RUssian seed bank have received, and worked with, my Yarkhun landrace, and the 3 pics above look a lot like it. who knows...

Irie !

sibcanabi

Russian Seeds Bank - Pakistan Valley

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone
Genotipe: 100% indica

Hi Mriko Yarhun seeds you sent to Russia are not yet risen, not just one of Hunza rose one and a girl was because there was no male ball dusted Gindukshem of Kunar two photos below and get what you see, thanks again for providing seeds material visit us on the forum are very welcome https://gibridov.net/forum/index.php?sid=d34b72662581e17c38bb77f38e04f4bd

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Awesome plants Smit, What bank is your hindu kush from? and how is the tase/high from both of those strains?

This is a strain from Hunza valley, in Karakoraom range (NOT Hindu Kush). Up there, plants are grown for seeds and very few people smoke.
Lot of selection to be done from the seeds, some plants being hempy. Real nice to see some result !

Hi Mriko Yarhun seeds you sent to Russia are not yet risen, not just one of Hunza rose one and a girl was because there was no male ball dusted Gindukshem of Kunar two photos below and get what you see, thanks again for providing seeds material visit us on the forum are very welcome https://gibridov.net/forum/index.php...bb77f38e04f4bd

Aaaww, very sorry to read that. i have germination difficulties with lots of mine as well, especially the Purple Yarkhun. I still have a small handfull of Yarkhun seeds who aren't against germinating, plus a few of the original ones I collected in Pakistan. Hopefully some are still good. I'm planning to work on the line this year, hopefully make a little selection & more seeds to share around.
Actually, Reeferman has a "Tuna Kush", which description makes me think it is a reworked Yarkhun, to be confirmed (He's among the breeders who received Yarkhun genetics).

Irie !

smit007

This is a strain from Hunza valley, in Karakoraom range (NOT Hindu Kush). Up there, plants are grown for seeds and very few people smoke.
Lot of selection to be done from the seeds, some plants being hempy. Real nice to see some result !

Aaaww, very sorry to read that. i have germination difficulties with lots of mine as well, especially the Purple Yarkhun. I still have a small handfull of Yarkhun seeds who aren't against germinating, plus a few of the original ones I collected in Pakistan. Hopefully some are still good. I'm planning to work on the line this year, hopefully make a little selection & more seeds to share around.
Actually, Reeferman has a "Tuna Kush", which description makes me think it is a reworked Yarkhun, to be confirmed (He's among the breeders who received Yarkhun genetics).

Irie !
Dear friend, is it possible to get from you when either the original material you?so as we do not have the capacity to get to the countries of the East(((

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Dear friend, is it possible to get from you when either the original material you?so as we do not have the capacity to get to the countries of the East(((

Greetings Smit,

Unfortunately, I don't have enough seeds left to share around at the moment. Some action will be taken this year in order to correct that.

mriko you look this project. "gibridov.net" there is interesting as it seems to me the photos.

Yep, already checked ! But my Russian is much so-so actually eheh... Still, I can have it somewhat translated on internet, so that's fine.

Irie !

smit007

mriko thanks for the reply!keep because if you will have the opportunity to share the seeds of your places we will be very glad!very итересны your photos!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
mriko thanks for the reply!keep because if you will have the opportunity to share the seeds of your places we will be very glad!very итересны your photos!

Thanks Smit ! Trust me, no one will be more happier than I if and when I'am able to share Yarkhun genetics again.

'til then, we will have to go with pics & tales eheh...

Here some "East meets West" cross between a Yarkhun dad and a Reeferman Burmese mom. Lots of pink & red pistils with a nice spicy cherry-bubblegum scent, but skimpy-skimpy !

picture.php

Irie !

smit007

Thanks Smit ! Trust me, no one will be more happier than I if and when I'am able to share Yarkhun genetics again.

'til then, we will have to go with pics & tales eheh...

Here some "East meets West" cross between a Yarkhun dad and a Reeferman Burmese mom. Lots of pink & red pistils with a nice spicy cherry-bubblegum scent, but skimpy-skimpy !

View Image

Irie !
Bubblegum probably inherited these features:dance013:

sibcanabi

gindkush Kunar

Attachments

• PICT3748.jpg
    PICT3748.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT3763.jpg
    PICT3763.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 34