• DSC07306.jpg
    DSC07306.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC07339.jpg
    DSC07339.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 42

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is my indicas. I got the seeds from mexico back in 1999.
In this pot there r 2 indicas and 2 more on the sativa side. but these sativas grow buds kinda like an indica.
I grew the both back in 2010. have plunty of seeds for my future gardens.

they both have a nice relaxing buzz great for the evening or when ever u just wanna mellow out.

first up is from 6-8-12. they have all been toped. and I know they will grow plunty big enough for my liking. also Ill be planting more next month.
picture.php

next is some pix of what kind of buds they will grow. first is the indica bud then the sativa/indica hybrid.

Attachments

• iuh 026.jpg
    iuh 026.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 37
  • tyjdf 018.jpg
    tyjdf 018.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 40
  • tyjdf 090.JPG
    tyjdf 090.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 32
  • tyjdf 091.jpg
    tyjdf 091.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 36

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Love the thread! glad this one got started up! Got some Pakistan Valley in flower for 13 days. heres the info on her along with pics
World of Seeds Bank - Pakistan Valley

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone
Genotipe: 100% indica
High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
Growing time: Three weeks
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
Resistance to mushrooms: Average/depends on the mushroom
Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague.
Irrigation tolerancy: High
Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 - 600 gr per plant outdoor

Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)

Smell: Fruitysweet
Flavour: Fruitysweet
Effects: Very narcotic

THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)

Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica.
Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety.
Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.

Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/ in medium of October outdoor/pollitano.
Yield: over 400 grs/m2 indoor/from 400 to 600 grs per plant outdoor/pollitano.

KDzZ3.jpg

paykm.jpg

g2FPp.jpg

7sR9A.jpg

vRMHO.jpg

subbed
-NE_G978-

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Beautifull Persian babes you have there Storm Shadow, do you know from which areaof Iran those orginate ?

Irie !

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Beautifull Persian babes you have there Storm Shadow, do you know from which areaof Iran those orginate ?

Irie !

Thanks Bro... Toyserkan...its where my fathers entire family is from..beautiful area high up in the mountains... lots of fresh water and lots of gorgeous fruits groves up there...Best Walnuts in the world come from Toyserkan...

The Herb is pretty good too :biggrin:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks Bro... Toyserkan...its where my fathers entire family is from..beautiful area high up in the mountains... lots of fresh water and lots of gorgeous fruits groves up there...Best Walnuts in the world come from Toyserkan...

Cool, tashakor for the info ! Do you know a bit more about their origins ? Like were they grown in Iran for spiritual use, food use, or is it from wild plants ? or family strain ?

A revegged outdoor Yarkhun, Oct 7, in pot. Only the shadow of what she could have been in plain ground...

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
When my pops first explained to me what they used the seeds for...I was like this dude is full of shit... He told me they gave the seeds to Canaries for mating...made them sing more... He also said higher up in the mountains there grown for Hash...he said they take the colas and beat them against some sort of cloth material...

Pops doesnt smoke herb... he just told me that as a kid he'd ride his horse around and see short fat marijuana plants everywhere and nobody made a big deal about it...

I begged him just to bring me back a few seeds and well.... the man brought me over a 1,000...gotta love that old school macho man roman greco wrestler aka my dad aka the Mountain Man...

My grandpa always told my dad never go to a mosque... your shoes will get jacked ... needless to say... they dont give a shit about religon up in the mountains... Grow your own everything

Opium...Tea...tobbacco... cannabis... Cherries....Pomegranites...Mulberrys...Pistachios...plums...oranges..you name it...

Ive grown less then a 100 of the original seeds.... but I have grown over a hundred S1's of my fav pheno the Sapphire...thats where this hashplant came from..S1 of the Sapphire...

Ive got alot of work to do....but this gene pool is very unique

Toyserkan is 4 seasons..so beautiful ..

http://www.pjbs.org/pjnonline/fin550.pdf

Hempseed also used in Iran as
birdseed for canary during mating period to increase​
stamina of male bird.

http://www.pvj.com.pk/pdf-files/30_1/34-38.pdf

In Iran, hempseeds are fed to male birds during breeding
season to increase their vitality and seed-eating migratory
birds are especially attracted to hempseed fields at harvest​
time (Hayatghaibi and Karimi, 2007).

Attachments

• DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 39

Manivelle

Veteran
fantastic storm shadow !
this one is really unic for sure .
is there a chance you'll send some seeds to the fund raiser in the futur ?
i'm scared about all those génetics lost before being shared :)
how is the smoke ?

thanks for sharing
i'm sure i'd enjoy visit those mountains .
peace
mani

I

icon

^^^ yeah what he said or a chance of making more seeds (preferrably regular) then putting those up on seedbay so you dont sell off all your original stock

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just found this thread today, so, bump!

I have a question: in terms of landraces, which indica should I look for in order to obtain that heavy-hiting put your ass to sleep kind of high? Hindu Kush type, Chitral type, Afghani type, or some other type? I know that there is a lot of variation when it comes to the landrace genetics, but I also understand that some landrace indicas are a bit less heavy hitting, and a bit more social. I am NOT looking for that type, since I have plenty of sativa hybrids that allow me to socialize. I am now interested in narcotic, heavy-hitting, "I don't care how boring the high is because I'm about to pass the fuck out" kind of an effect.

Thank you.

Mota Vation

Hello Fellow Indica Lovers, Here are a few pictures of my Hindu Kush from Sensi seeds... it´s a pure indica landrace cutivar from Afghantistan.

Attachments

• DSC08373.JPG
    DSC08373.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC08366.JPG
    DSC08366.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC08357.JPG
    DSC08357.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 41
  • ganjagarden.JPG
    ganjagarden.JPG