THE KIWI THREAD

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
nice thread kiwi bros, excellent technique shows the yield, very nice

christo13

Chur

Chur

Fanks CF, we just brother from different mothers. Lets all try and get sum mean arse buds going on.
:joint:

I will try to keep the updates coming through. Looking for ideas for my next grow too, will have 2 weeks to redesign the room before taking off agin

dobo

kia Ora people, just popping by to show you what im growing, second grow in this tent,400W HPS - 1.2X1.2x1.8 - SCROG WW X bubbleberry, Rai Valley and "G13" that I got off a friend but theres no way its real.

Looking much better than last grow I posted in the winter, looking forward to trying this harvest out ;)

Have a merry xmas/ New year all.

8ft. sativa

kia Ora people, just popping by to show you what im growing, second grow in this tent,400W HPS - 1.2X1.2x1.8 - SCROG WW X bubbleberry, Rai Valley and "G13" that I got off a friend but theres no way its real.

Looking much better than last grow I posted in the winter, looking forward to trying this harvest out ;)

Have a merry xmas/ New year all.

Rai Valley, I'm from that area but never heard anyone refer to it as a strain, I would love to try it! Reminds me of another local hack going around called Wai-iti Thunder :joint:

Is it clone only or from seed mate? Also are you from or near Rai Valley/Nelson/Blenheim?

DC3

Rai Valley strain... can't say I've heard of it.

Been there, jumped off the bridge tho' lol

dobo

Rai Valley is this shitty hick town inbetween Nelson and Blenheim. I had few issues with my grow, K deficiency and heat problems when i upgraded to a 600W but next grow should be much better. Got a Rai outside, will post pics when it's finished.

DC3

Here's a couple of pic's of what I'm growing at the moment:

It's a small plant in stature but produces quite hard and very sticky buds. I've been told it's called 'Nugget' but I've never heard of it before and it only gets 1 hit searching the strain guides online.

Attachments

• Nugget_002.jpg
    Nugget_002.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Nugget_003.jpg
    Nugget_003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 19

DC3

Hey there,

Cheers Kiwi Star… Here’s some other stuff I have going on at the moment.

SSH/SDV3 x Direwulfe under construction:

picture.php

And here are some Blue Buddha’s and Direwulfe x Blue Buddha’s pic’s from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These were done as a trial in flowering small plants in coco.

DC3

biggboy

Kiwiseeds Kiwiskunk

Kiwiseeds Kiwiskunk

:tiphat:Howdy just thought id chuck a few pics up of my kiwi which iz 4weeks into flower.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 15

_RIX_

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Hey guys ..... this was my first grow and it seams to get better every time :jump::jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

20 plant SOG, 600w hps

keke.nz

Bigboy that kiwiskunk looks nice bro whats the growth like?

RIX, that looks awesome for your first grow dude well done. Can I ask what strain it was?

KEEP IT UP BOYZ LETS DO IT.

I'll be back in the game soon popping some CM seeds.

Peace keke :joint:

NZGROWN

Some pics...

Some pics...

Here's a few of my outdoor betty's this year. Chur

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 19

Greenmopho

Wow, just discovered this thread by accident. I have cousins in Wellington, and I knew that town had bud around last time I visited. I flew from San Francisco, stoned, to Wellington. I had that good Cali bud in San Fran, but found myself weedless in Wellington. My cousins didn't really bother, and I was kind of intimidated to ask em. I did hear youth talk about cannabis and I smelled it a few times around Cuba street. Good to see there are Kiwis growing real funk! Can't wait to go back to NZ for holidaze and taste some of the local chronic! I love New Zealand, the land, the people, the nature, the volcanoes, etc, etc. I would have been better the month I was there if I had some good nugs! Would love to have a hook up when I go there again! I only got to explore the North Island last time, which was amazing, Rotorua, Lake Taupo, all the Volcanic areas, etc. Wonderful place, glad to see theres good growers and cannabis there, too. Now, its an even better place in my mind!

Latest posts

Latest posts