What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Like I said, the Cal-Mag fucked your plants up, not the MB.
MB has plenty of Cal&Mag in it.

I just did a run of 10 different strains with the same feed schedule, 2-4 grams per gal. MB on top of 1/4-1/2 tsp protekt every feeding, and added 1 gram KB dry last 3 weeks.

The MB added to the protekt with RO water PH's perfect everytime. Too fuckin simple.

Hi blissfest,
On the back of Maxibloom bag,
among other things,
Guaranteed Analysis:
Ca 5%
mg 3.5%
Big sigh, thanks for pointing that out, missed it the first time around.
Cheers,
bruce

Rushoe

some plants from out side they are in canna coco I do this all year long since my mothers are on 24/7 when they get to big I place them outside to start flowering no matter what time of year....all with maxibloom and 150 ppm tap water....Gave them a pk boost with the powder kool bloom at about day 30 or so...about 1350 ppm of maxibloom no ph adjusting needed...

Attachments

• CIMG3657.jpg
    CIMG3657.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG3690.jpg
    CIMG3690.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG3685.jpg
    CIMG3685.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG3671.jpg
    CIMG3671.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG3670.jpg
    CIMG3670.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG3665.jpg
    CIMG3665.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG3660.jpg
    CIMG3660.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 12

dgr

Rush,
Try the outdoor forum. The answer is probably going to be BT (Bacillus thuringiensis) if you have caterpillars

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i reaed the first 22 pages but simply cannot read it all..

seems like everyone here is using coco or dwc/hydro

does this work for your organic soil grower? i typically use Fox Farms Happy Frog and would love to give this a try. have beans that have sprouted and i want to figure this out. this seems like my method of growing. keeping everything simple

M

Mr.Fiskars

That's good to hear Meaty, thanks! I have been wondering about using this method in Promix veg/herb mix, amended with Plant-tone, and lime. Seems like it'll work just fine. You say 3-4 weeks after planting, is this from clone or seed?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
i reaed the first 22 pages but simply cannot read it all..

seems like everyone here is using coco or dwc/hydro

does this work for your organic soil grower? i typically use Fox Farms Happy Frog and would love to give this a try. have beans that have sprouted and i want to figure this out. this seems like my method of growing. keeping everything simple

Keeping it simple.

DIRT

picture.php

CLONES

picture.php

ROOTS

picture.php

GROWING PLANTS

picture.php

TIME TO PUT IN A POT

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
thanks so much guys.

i have some seedling in 2/3 full solo cups. give or take, how long should i wait before putting them in 2gal pots? 2 weeks?

Meaty

That's good to hear Meaty, thanks! I have been wondering about using this method in Promix veg/herb mix, amended with Plant-tone, and lime. Seems like it'll work just fine. You say 3-4 weeks after planting, is this from clone or seed?

From seed. After a month you should have a decent sized plant and she will just eat up the MB.

G

guest8905

the kiss meathod works ok, actually it works, but so does using a dirty shoe as a plate for food, id rather have a clean plate not a dirty shoe.

kiss works and im not here to troll or hate on anyone here but just wanted to let people know this method doesnt make the best end product. The smell texture and taste is usually common among all MB grown stuff. Its ok, but imo doesnt compare to nice organic soil stuff that feels real. IMO mb stuff just feels funny.

also the residue of synthetic nutes like mb is a magnet for pests like the catepillar who are laying eggs inside of rushoe's buds and now he is dealing with the larvae crawling inside his stuff

just my 2 cents, it works well, but its not the best.

marrdogg

Veteran
My thing is I've grown organic in soil also maxibloom in soil. I now grow in coco with maxibloom,liquid kool bloom and powder kool bloom. To be honest with you a properly grown crop with maxibloom that is righteously flushed will have comparable results to an organically grown crop. Mind you me organics does bring a different little punch as far as taste goes but nothing extraordinary as far as potency. But I stand by the fact that done right maxibloom gives excellent results all the way across the board. So with cost in mind cause nutes does get expensive you have to give maxi a thumbs up! Also don't really have to worry about if it's ro or not. Just my two cents, maybe you just didn't have good results with maxibloom, some people do some don't. But when you do, trust it's GOOD!

t.o.med

veg tent
3 gal grow bags millenium soil brick coco coir
7 grams a gallon maxi bloom ph comes out at 5.6-5.7 from tap water

thats it other than once a week epsom salts foliar spray if i feel its needed. i just bought this damn 4x8 tent a week a go and now im thinking i need at least a 5x10. 2 1000w air cooled horizontal lights and a bunch of oscillating fans going in this week. the vertical light is only a temp situation.

Attachments

• veg 001.jpg
    veg 001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 100 3863
    100 3863
    109.5 KB · Views: 25
  • veg 003.jpg
    veg 003.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 17
  • veg 004.jpg
    veg 004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11

someotherguy

Veteran
I haven't had my first MaxiBloom harvest yet in my new coco hempy-buckets so I can't speak to how the buds will taste but even though i'm only 30 days in with 4 Querkles what I CAN say is that the growth i'm getting is freekin' awesome, and not just those Querkles either but ALL my plants, mothers, clones and flowers, look happier and more vigorous than i've seen since my DWC days.

...and while the low cost is a BIG plus, another is how easy it is now to feed my garden, ...7grams per gallon with Silica Blast to up the ph to piss yellow and i'm set, no more ml's of this and ml's of that from 5 different bottles and with 3 different formulas, 1 for moms, 1 for clones and at least one more formula for budding, ....and I run a SOG so my girls are in ALL stages of budding.

...plus, i've actually been reading through this entire thread and while I have only read the first 700+ postings, i've seen way too many awesome pics and way too many testimonials from well respected growers saying the same things marrdogg just said, that with a good 2 week flush your buds will taste just as good as organic bud.

Peace, and stay safe, SOG

Ave

First off I would like to say THANK you for creating this thread. It is going to save me a lot in the long run.

Now I have a question. I am not too great at math and am having trouble calculate my needs. I have 6 plants, in 5gallon pots, all using 100% Coco Coir. How many bags of Maxibloom would be necessary to complete through flower? The plants are already 1 month+ into veg/fully rooted.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest 18340

First off I would like to say THANK you for creating this thread. It is going to save me a lot in the long run.

Now I have a question. I am not too great at math and am having trouble calculate my needs. I have 6 plants, in 5gallon pots, all using 100% Coco Coir. How many bags of Maxibloom would be necessary to complete through flower? The plants are already 1 month+ into veg/fully rooted.
1 bag.
(Sorry, hit the edit button by accident:redface:)