What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Any advice between the kool bloom liquid And dry? I see dry is 2-45-28 and liquid is 0-10-10. Im going to use maxibloom as my base. Should I not even bother?

Found my answer. Post #131 if anyone cares to kno..

Rushoe

Any advice between the kool bloom liquid And dry? I see dry is 2-45-28 and liquid is 0-10-10. Im going to use maxibloom as my base. Should I not even bother?

Found my answer. Post #131 if anyone cares to kno..

For maxi those are some high npk ratios already I wouldn't bother with the kb liquid just the DRY KB with half strength maxibloom and may be about 6 grams of kb per 5 gallons.Care full with the kb powder is very powerful.

Hovz

Can i feed with every watering? im in fox farms soil mixed with perlite. Im running maxibloom at 1tsp a gallon.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Can i feed with every watering? im in fox farms soil mixed with perlite. Im running maxibloom at 1tsp a gallon.

You can feed me at every watering:comfort:

After reading this bitch twice.. your answer is yes if they show tip burns back off to every other day. Hope that helps

RicoT

I'm using a homemade soil similar to the FFOF, and they'll seem healthy as ever for a while. Because they are...
Then, they'll show little yellowing, even upon feeding, and this is because the salts are all built up in the pot and now causing lockouts. Upon inspecting the pots I could see the thick ass salt buildup in the bottoms too. For this reason I now water, feed, water, feed..like that, and the plants are loving life man. Soil just seems to hold that salt all up in there. Never had that problem, with organics, but it's easily corrected.:blowbubbles:
Now that I think about it, I keep forgetting to pick up some DripClean for final flushing.:spank:

I'm using a homemade soil similar to the FFOF, and they'll seem healthy as ever for a while. Because they are...
Then, they'll show little yellowing, even upon feeding, and this is because the salts are all built up in the pot and now causing lockouts. Upon inspecting the pots I could see the thick ass salt buildup in the bottoms too. For this reason I now water, feed, water, feed..like that, and the plants are loving life man. Soil just seems to hold that salt all up in there. Never had that problem, with organics, but it's easily corrected.:blowbubbles:
Now that I think about it, I keep forgetting to pick up some DripClean for final flushing.:spank:

Yeah, I was feeding almost every water and it was going good, now I am flushing, and my biggest pot has mad build up. If it was not a 55 day strain i would be fucked. I have burn and some crunchy leafs now. Only a week left and the buds look like the sickest shit i have grown.

I am only really having an issue with my one in the large pot and no drain holes. That will be the last time for that, my plant in a normal pot seems to be doing fine.

FFOF+FFLW+Botanicare line+ canna PK 13/14 IN A 10G POT= Fire :)

MSS X SB BX1

picture.php

This was taken a few weeks ago
is this kiss?

John Deere

Veteran
Depends what you mean when you say, "Botanicare line+ canna PK 13/14". No, it doesn't sound as simple as 1 tsp MB/gal but your plants look great so there you go.

Kool Bloom questions....

Kool Bloom questions....

I'm still not sure as to what to do about adding KB in the final phases. I am at week 7 of flower with a SCROG Sour Diesel grow. I am on a 2x4 ebb and flow table in hydroton. Ive read differing opinions on the timing of introducing the KB and for how long to use before the final 2 week flush. Also, do you reduce the amount of MB in the recipe when the KB is added? For example: 1/2 tsp/gal MB and 1/2 tsp/gal KB. I'm planning on a rez change at the same time I add the KB, would it be wrong or ok to just add KB to the rez instead of a change? Being in ebb and flow should I only run the KB for a few days as opposed to the 2 week run Ive read about other people doing? Finally is the KB even neccesary? These nugs are amazing already with just the MB!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Hey fellas :wave:

My girls(and myself) have been loving the ease of the K.I.S.S. method. I run lots of different strains in a perpetual and the 'guess work', if you can call it that, has all but been eliminated. :woohoo:

Just a tad of commonsense and some elbow-grease (in my case) will net some GREAT results.

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts