What's new

The joints are canoeing

supermanlives

Veteran
maybe you don't roll so good. I very rarely get a canoe as I am a kayak guy lol.. I use crappy papers all the time

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
maybe you don't roll so good. I very rarely get a canoe as I am a kayak guy lol.. I use crappy papers all the time
au contraire.. my joints are picturesque ive been accused of using a machine to roll......... the crappy papers are EZWs?

kayaking = smaller joint that canoes??:biggrin::biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff1937_zpsc79ce924.jpg

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try using a grinder.

I always used J(diamond)B 1.0 papers.
"Gimme a pack of Job 1.0s."
Burn1

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using King size Deluxe Smoking brand. Made in Spain.

As for your Canoeing . can you take a pic ?. I just cant see in my mind what your trying to describe..

Attachments

• smoking_black_deluxe_ks_pack_4.jpg
    smoking_black_deluxe_ks_pack_4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info ;). that's from not having your material consistent through the blunt. to much air between the paper and weed.

ozeek

Try crumbling your paper a few times like make a ball unravel and repeat
This breaks up the fibers.dont draw to hard.use a grinder
Even out your herb.this teq makes my joints burn like a cig or blunt
One long ash.imo raw papers are harsh

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Thanks for the info ;). that's from not having your material consistent through the blunt. to much air between the paper and weed.

That too, but I think mainly its from using a double wide paper that wraps around a joint 2 or 3 times...
I still say... Learn how to roll with a single wide, quality paper...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'm using King size Deluxe Smoking brand. Made in Spain.

As for your Canoeing . can you take a pic ?. I just cant see in my mind what your trying to describe..
comeon, youre yanking my chain right?? never seen a canoeing joint! :chin: how old are you? (never mind, sorry).

I was going to give you a link to google images but there isn't one 'image' of a canoeing joint.. it might take a few days, remember im a vaper and only do joints 'out' socially and just came home from a weekend away.. maybe by wed, Thursday but sooner or later I'll put one up for you.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I pretty much only use a 1.0 size as everything else to me feels silly and a 1.0 gives you a nice not overly over-lapped smoke. It is not a party smoke (they way I do it, it is.)obviously. And cause I'm sissy, I really like using filter tips. I've tried a few but I keep coming back to Elements filter tips and Hemphire 1.0 paper. Elements paper is ok too but I keep coming back to Hemphire for some reason. I rarely get runs and most rolled smokes, smoke just like, er, ... cigarettes.... ack, phooey. I'm an ex-smoker for more than 10 years now, I was 17+ years heavy smoking; 2 to 3 packs of cowboy killers a day with only a few brief interruptions before relapsing again before I finally thru off the yoke. Since then I've trained myself to detest nicotine and cigarettes but I love working in the shop with a burnt hand rolled smoke jutting out the side of my mouth.

. :)
Maybe I should go do that now I'm thinking.
I'm an x smoker also... 4pack/day.. been ofem for almost 20 years.. and to you as an exsmoker I have only one word for you...
V A P O R I Z E R.:tiphat: PUT A PENCIL IN YOUR MOUTH:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts