What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If it's a sure thing, it doesn't matter what the odds are - it's found money. In a larger way, I'd put my money on Mueller over the bookies. :biggrin:

5/4 are long odds. It means the bookies are NOT betting on it. If they were betting on it, it would “odds on” eg. 1/3. If they didn’t have a clue it would be evens. They know it isn’t happening so are offering good prices if it does. These odds are tempting if you are determined he will get impeached and have convinced yourself despite the 2/3 senate majority required to do it.

Gry

Veteran
Once Barr is in, we will see the limits of of presidential power stretched beyond anything seen previously.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
as you imply, lots of possibilities
and the test of limits of presidential pardoning may come soon
one or more of the kids may find themselves on the business end of a federal indictment
and a pardon can't stop a trial
and can't stop them from being imprisoned during the trial, that's in the judge's discretion
he might be able to pardon after conviction, but that's unexplored constitutional territory
so many possibilities[/QUOTE

not positive on this...but i read somewhere that a presidential pardon only works on federal charges. i don't believe a president can pardon anyone convicted in state courts...which is why the New York states investigation is so interesting.

St. Phatty

Can we make the Trump bet, then hedge that with Lottery tickets, then hedge THAT with an Obama-care grant ?

Privatize the profits, socialize the costs.

Same thing corporations (e.g. some gold miners & frackers) do.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it doesn't get much better
Pelosi says no state of union at the capitol until the shut down is over
Trump says he coming over Tuesday night - ready or not
lets get ready to RUUUMBLE!

he's not addressing a joint session of congress if he shows. both houses have to vote for it to happen. don't think that the HOR will give him a platform to bullshit & lie like the Senate would. :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would be willing to put up $4,000 that says Trump does not get impeached. First the Senate is now strong in Trump support, these guys know if they make any wrong move against Trump the voters will out them in a hot second, this last midterm is a prime example like it or not. Second not one Trump supporter will believe Trump is guilty of anything which is a huge voting block and again this will effect how Republican senators act, a lot of this falls on the media, when you cry wolf everyday it makes people believe other motives are at play.

impeached, or convicted? you understand they are not the same thing? one is very likely, the other not so much unless/until Mueller can show the GOP that the Russians & Trump had a deal. then, it could get ugly for Combaround...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
State crimes can be appealed at the US Supreme Court, that Trump controls.

wrong. NO ONE controls the Supreme Court. presidents often get their hopes dashed by the folks they put on the bench. dRumph forgot that once on there, they cannot be fired, lol.

igrowone

Veteran
morning news
Trump is conceding the state of the union will not happen as scheduled
bloody nose and it don't look good, grabbing them by the pussy didn't work this time

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The only thing you will get is disappointment. If there was anything on him it would have came out by now. To many inside guys that want him gone to think otherwise.

grow the fuck up. the big fish are the last to go under the knife...:laughing:

How so? This investigation is reported constantly to the media. If there was anything the leftist would be tripping over themselves to get it to the media. I mean come on any time someone is caught doing some thing not above board they go to the news to defend themselves. The left like Comey are media whores.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How so? This investigation is reported constantly to the media. If there was anything the leftist would be tripping over themselves to get it to the media. I mean come on any time someone is caught doing some thing not above board they go to the news to defend themselves. The left like Comey are media whores.

the investigation IS being reported. how many indictments did you hear about before Mueller released them? sure, some of those indicted said they expected to be indicted, but it was not in the news before Mueller was ready. Trump will be the last man indicted IF he is indicted. you are whistling past the graveyard by insisting there won't be an indictment because it has not yet been released...yet. "all things come to those who wait..." :laughing:

'Boogieman'

the investigation IS being reported. how many indictments did you hear about before Mueller released them? sure, some of those indicted said they expected to be indicted, but it was not in the news before Mueller was ready. Trump will be the last man indicted IF he is indicted. you are whistling past the graveyard by insisting there won't be an indictment because it has not yet been released...yet. "all things come to those who wait..." :laughing:

Yea yea yea, Clinton was guilty and no charges, it's going to be the same with Trump just wait.

Shalako

Come on all you genius's...what about putting your money where your Libtard talking points from talking heads comes from...should of known not even one would sign up! :YaRight:

'Boogieman'

impeached, or convicted? you understand they are not the same thing? one is very likely, the other not so much unless/until Mueller can show the GOP that the Russians & Trump had a deal. then, it could get ugly for Combaround...:biggrin:

Both, im betting the only way to stop Trump is to vote him out.

'Boogieman'

Come on all you genius's...what about putting your money where your Libtard talking points from talking heads comes from...should of known not even one would sign up! :YaRight:

You missed my post #471

I would be willing to put up $4,000 that says Trump does not get impeached. First the Senate is now strong in Trump support, these guys know if they make any wrong move against Trump the voters will out them in a hot second, this last midterm is a prime example like it or not. Second not one Trump supporter will believe Trump is guilty of anything which is a huge voting block and again this will effect how Republican senators act, a lot of this falls on the media, when you cry wolf everyday it makes people believe other motives are at play.

igrowone

Veteran
You missed my post #471

not one Trump voter ...
if you can keep that kind of order in the ranks you could pull it off
that's not what's happening though
it's how the game goes - WE'LL NEVER SURRENDER
and then reality, but let's not scream ourselves hoarse here
there's much more to come, discipline - patience

X

xavier7995

Guessing he gets voted out in 2020, he won several states by pretty small margins with the help of those voters yall call rinos that were willing to give him a shot. Trump hasnt grown his voter block and had turned those rino voters off, they tried it and didnt like it. Who knows if we will ever see the mueller report or when it will wrap up. Given that one half or the other of the country wont accept the investigation results, better to have it done via election.

Status
Not open for further replies.