What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
Well since the IMPEACHMENT is going to happen this should fill up fast...Put your Ca$h where your dreams come true...If Trump is Impeached I'll send $500 to the ICMAG for support or a charity of their choosing whatever they want....if HE NEVER GETS IMPEACHED all you impeachment supporters pony up a $100 to the same...ready set go, you can sign up right now! :tiphat:

We will see how many are so sure of themselves and how many just run their talking point, parrot, mouths....:YaRight:

Either way ICMAG wins! :woohoo:

you know, i was thinking about this myself
but you really need the trusted 3rd party on the other side
we trust them, they hold the dough
but it puts a gambling flavor to the site, not so good

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Cohen has been caught lying. Trump said to reduce his sentence. But I dont know if he did. But Cohen lied to congress.

It was just a few days ago when trump told America he was going to give the Middle Class an across the board 10% reduction in taxes

Talking to the Military he told them he gave them the only raise they had in 10 years

At that same photo shoot he told them he gave them a 10% pay raise.......it was 2.4 percent

These 3 lies are but .03% of the 8000 verified lies he told since elected

So.......I'll ask again, were you talking about Cohen or trump being a verified liar?

Shalako

you know, i was thinking about this myself
but you really need the trusted 3rd party on the other side
we trust them, they hold the dough
but it puts a gambling flavor to the site, not so good

No you don't...you just got too show up when the time comes, pony up like a man and keep your word period! :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was just a few days ago when trump told America he was going to give the Middle Class an across the board 10% reduction in taxes

Talking to the Military he told them he gave them the only raise they had in 10 years

At that same photo shoot he told them he gave them a 10% pay raise.......it was 2.4 percent

These 3 lies are but .03% of the 8000 verified lies he told since elected

So.......I'll ask again, were you talking about Cohen or trump being a verified liar?

And I will tell you again that Cohen was CAUGHT LYING UNDER OATH.

igrowone

Veteran
No you don't...you just got too show up when the time comes, pony up like a man and keep your word period! :tiphat:

i guess you have something there
i posted from the git go that i don't know what will happen
impeachment is possible, resignation is possible, nothing is possible
i'm content to just watch and talk about the process
but tell you what, i have a deal in the works - no really
until then i'm living small, no pretence about wealth
i will gladly contribute to ic when it comes through, and that happens impeachment or not

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well since the IMPEACHMENT is going to happen this should fill up fast...Put your Ca$h where your dreams come true...If Trump is Impeached I'll send $500 to the ICMAG for support or a charity of their choosing whatever they want....if HE NEVER GETS IMPEACHED all you impeachment supporters pony up a $100 to the same...ready set go, you can sign up right now! :tiphat:

We will see how many are so sure of themselves and how many just run their talking point, parrot, mouths....:YaRight:

Either way ICMAG wins! :woohoo:

You need to put a time limit on this because they will drag this on for years and not ever pay.

Spaventa

Veteran
bookies here are offering 5/4 he gets impeached this year. Apart from the misery of Trump remaining in the Whitehouse, punters will lose their shirts too.

X

xavier7995

Regarding the whole "its been two years, if there was anything he would have been charged by now" line of reasoning. Do you guys have any idea how long the investigation takes for even a low level drug ring? Trumps shit involves foreign governments and being a manchurian candidate, its a pretty big wide ranging investigation. They arent trying to bust a dude with a bag of weed. I would guess the investigation stage of people trying to bust the proprietor of this very website probably exceeded a year, and again, thats real small potatoes in comparison.

It is what it is, both sides are seeming pretty dumb lately. Ye olde power structure sure does seem to benefit from half the poor people hating the other half, works out better for them than people coming together to demand better.

igrowone

Veteran
bookies here are offering 5/4 he gets impeached this year. Apart from the misery of Trump remaining in the Whitehouse, punters will lose their shirts too.

interesting number, things are worse than i thought, for Trump that is
the latest mainstream news feedback, understood some won't go there
anyhow they're saying the Trump camp is stunned
they thought Nancy was going to cave - surprise!
he sounded so dead certain he'd come storming into the Capitol
if this holds up it's a freebie to the democrats

'Boogieman'

I would be willing to put up $4,000 that says Trump does not get impeached. First the Senate is now strong in Trump support, these guys know if they make any wrong move against Trump the voters will out them in a hot second, this last midterm is a prime example like it or not. Second not one Trump supporter will believe Trump is guilty of anything which is a huge voting block and again this will effect how Republican senators act, a lot of this falls on the media, when you cry wolf everyday it makes people believe other motives are at play.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

It's just January. That's a pretty good bet.

redlaser

Veteran
I think some also know about the senate majority Trump has and the fact that he can pardon himself.

Pardons are a way for a president to act like a judge if he thinks he somehow knows better than a judge in a case.

It’s not designed for judging yourself, or using it to protect yourself.

Nixon’s Justice Department ruled that way against him, what’s changed since then?

The pardon is based on Royal law, and there are no cases even with Kings pardoning themselves. If that was possible no king would have had there head cut off, just issued a pardon for himself.

There are seventeen investigations that I know of, which means there is probably a couple not talked about.

Seven different prosecutors with that, and some investigations are state, not federal.

How much do you think that federal pardon is worth in state court?
About the same as a diploma from trump university.

Means he cannot pardon others charged with state crimes either, lots of incentive to cooperate when pardons are off the table.

Only takes one or two of those investigations producing fruit to ruin a guys day

I

Ignignokt

A little veering off course, but it has been shown that Trump or whoever works for him has been photo shopping his fingers to be longer than they actually are :covereyes:

I can imagine staff trying to tell him something important but in his mind all he can think of is whether people think his fingers are small. :frown:

Spaventa

Veteran
interesting number, things are worse than i thought, for Trump that is

5/4 are long odds. It means the bookies are NOT betting on it. If they were betting on it, it would “odds on” eg. 1/3. If they didn’t have a clue it would be evens. They know it isn’t happening so are offering good prices if it does. These odds are tempting if you are determined he will get impeached and have convinced yourself despite the 2/3 senate majority required to do it.

Spaventa

Veteran
State crimes can be appealed at the US Supreme Court, that Trump controls.

Pardons are a way for a president to act like a judge if he thinks he somehow knows better than a judge in a case.

It’s not designed for judging yourself, or using it to protect yourself.

Nixon’s Justice Department ruled that way against him, what’s changed since then?

The pardon is based on Royal law, and there are no cases even with Kings pardoning themselves. If that was possible no king would have had there head cut off, just issued a pardon for himself.

There are seventeen investigations that I know of, which means there is probably a couple not talked about.

Seven different prosecutors with that, and some investigations are state, not federal.

How much do you think that federal pardon is worth in state court?
About the same as a diploma from trump university.

Means he cannot pardon others charged with state crimes either, lots of incentive to cooperate when pardons are off the table.

Only takes one or two of those investigations producing fruit to ruin a guys day

Brother Nature

Anyone here been following the El Chapo trial? Pretty sure that's gonna be done well before the Muller investigation, would also wager that a good portion of those testifying against the man aren't the most wholesome truthful people in the world, but that little viscous man will be going to jail in a country not his own based on those testimonies. All because Americans don't know how to say no. The world's a fucked up place isn't it...

Status
Not open for further replies.