What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you have missed a point here
badfishy1 pointed out that Trump can just over ride it all with an emergency order or use military money
i asked why he hasn't
i get your answer, it's just not part of the dialog in this conversation

Personally since the shutdown has gone on for 30 days I think he should start letting government workers go. Since that is legal and I dont like the size of the government. Then use the savings for the wall. Kill 2 birds with one stone. But that will not happen.

Shalako

Headlines that matter....'Humiliating Episode' for BuzzFeed, 'Black Eye' for Many Media Outlets

Impeach the " Fake F'n News" it will serve all you low IQ better than Impeaching the only President that isn't bought and paid for! :tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
Actually he answered your question to a t. He is showing the lack of dialogue/ negotiations from the DNC. He gave them DACA extension and got scoffed at. Now when DNC tries to campaign as the voice of The minorities, they will have to answer to reasons DACA deal wasn’t done... it’s the long game

if you want to call that an answer, i'm fine with that point of view
so Trump wants to continue the shut down
i actually agree with that, Trump knows how to fight
unfortunately he's not so good with other things
and the republican senate seems to have mixed feelings about the situation

Badfishy1

if you want to call that an answer, i'm fine with that point of view
so Trump wants to continue the shut down
i actually agree with that, Trump knows how to fight
unfortunately he's not so good with other things
and the republican senate seems to have mixed feelings about the situation

No, trump Gave Pelosi n chuckie their out. Instead they chose to walk away. Sits solely on the dems shoulders. Pretty reassuring having a president fighting for our nations interests instead of pandering to illegal votes and liberal media outrage

Ready4

Veteran
We can all blaze a good doobie and laugh at the poor souls who still support the treasonous traitor tRump. Every one of them are incapable of replying with anything that resembles even modest intelligence, none of them can offer a rebuttal with factual information. The huge irony is the ones that live in illegal States - the GOP is 100% responsible for it still being illegal anywhere - they have fought tooth and nail against med & rec cannabis forever. Yeah you little tRumpettes, continue to support your enemies. My challenge to ALL little tRumpettes is to spend 25% of the time that they researched on learning to grow, on researching if what they believe has ANY truth.

Not one of them has the courage.

I am an independent voter who has researched all sides for decades. I have voted for some GOP and was a big Ron Paul fan. ( His son Rand is worthless) If I ever see a GOP candidate that I feel is better, they get my vote - has not happened in a long time on a national/State level, they have been totally worthless slime.

And the current treasonous traitor will be removed from office - he is, however, the greatest gift to the Democrat party. Michigan thanks tRump for being such a vile immoral wretched excuse of humanity who is a sold out traitor to the USA & a 100% failure at ALL good things.

igrowone

Veteran
i do 'like' the mental gymnastics where Trump owns the shutdown but it's the liberals fault
i wonder if he hopes this will slow down Mueller's process
wonderful parallel here, back in the days of the fuhrer when Hitler was watching the Russian armies advance
he decided it was better that Germany would burn
after all it was the lesser men of his country that had failed him
megalomania doesn't end nicely

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We can all blaze a good doobie and laugh at the poor souls who still support the treasonous traitor tRump. Every one of them are incapable of replying with anything that resembles even modest intelligence, none of them can offer a rebuttal with factual information. The huge irony is the ones that live in illegal States - the GOP is 100% responsible for it still being illegal anywhere - they have fought tooth and nail against med & rec cannabis forever. Yeah you little tRumpettes, continue to support your enemies. My challenge to ALL little tRumpettes is to spend 25% of the time that they researched on learning to grow, on researching if what they believe has ANY truth.

Not one of them has the courage.

I am an independent voter who has researched all sides for decades. I have voted for some GOP and was a big Ron Paul fan. ( His son Rand is worthless) If I ever see a GOP candidate that I feel is better, they get my vote - has not happened in a long time on a national/State level, they have been totally worthless slime.

And the current treasonous traitor will be removed from office - he is, however, the greatest gift to the Democrat party. Michigan thanks tRump for being such a vile immoral wretched excuse of humanity who is a sold out traitor to the USA & a 100% failure at ALL good things.

Not one fact in here to rebut anything Trump supporter posted. Just personal attacks.

And dont speak for Michigan. Only the sewers like Detroit vote for the Dems. Thank god most of the state votes Republican.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ron Paul, a congressman who never one time got a bill passed. Sorry, not a single bill in all those years . https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli.../gIQA5ioVJP_story.html?utm_term=.220e4dc27bd2

Ron Paul is not a good messenger.

He did show promise in his younger days when he was able to communicate without an "ahh " in between every 2nd word.

Now the ONLY 3rd party candidate to ever appear on the ballot in all 50 states can you even name him? Harry Browne that's right. A giant in the financial world and in the minds of many and a true libertarian and American patriot. Here's Harry and some of his ads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIYIB4JfzA

I would vote for Harry a billion times if I could :)

Gry

Veteran
Not one fact in here to rebut anything Trump supporter posted. Just personal attacks.

And dont speak for Michigan. Only the sewers like Detroit vote for the Dems. Thank god most of the state votes Republican.

Are you attempting to say that no has been able to refute any of the statements that Trump supporters have made ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Just want to take a moment to thank Badfishy for the negative rep.

I guess you just don't have the guts or brains to confront someone straight on so you go for the ol shot in the back. Nice going!

Gry

Veteran
OT, bought a 3 dollar watch at the dollar store. Said it was water resistant and got in the tub with it on.

Not good. Put it a bag of rice, and took it apart and pulled the already rusting batteries from it last night.

Every metal component of the module is coated in rust. I hit batteries with an eraser to knock the rust off, and stuck the batteries back in and the damn thing still works.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well we Europeans always thought the US was the baddest in the goodest way, out there, but apparently president Vladimir Putin is the real BOSS man in the world, he single handedly made the US his bitch, by making Trump leave the tpp, Paris, probably Iran deal too, at the same time as rigging the whole presidential election as well as the german, French and Italian ones, as well as a million other things apparently, he also runs the Russian mafia, the whole Russian economy, including the state oil company, as well as the whole military industrial complex, all the while running the country better then pretty much any other world leader of today. basically if one was to believe the Russia gate crew, nothing bad or even just negative for the US, ever, happens in the world without Putin having his hand in it. so either he is a demon in human form and everyone better surrender now, or you peeps be tripping about Putin and he didnt get Trump to leave the TPP, or Paris climate accord. this ain't some comic book super villain. tpp was a horrible treaty, even Clinton was against it in the campaign, but now it's Putin who ordered it. as for Paris, didnt Russia sign up to it?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Just want to take a moment to thank Badfishy for the negative rep.

I guess you just don't have the guts or brains to confront someone straight on so you go for the ol shot in the back. Nice going!

sorry but don't you do the same things some times with neg rep?

pretty sure i've read complaints about this before? i could be wrong, but in the end it doesn't really matter. 1 neg rep with a comment why, isn't really an issue, thats what it's for after all, as long as it's not abused to actually stalk and troll another member.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
sorry but don't you do the same things some times with neg rep?

pretty sure i've read complaints about this before? i could be wrong, but in the end it doesn't really matter. 1 neg rep with a comment why, isn't really an issue, thats what it's for after all, as long as it's not abused to actually stalk and troll another member.

No Gauis, I would never do that and never have given negative rep to anyone ever. Look it up. I think it's the lowest.

1800 posts and never got one.

Now twice in two weeks from the same rotten badfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts