What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
In waiting type situations, I used to ask ranking people in DC exactly what was the "original sin" that Russia committed that caused us to withdraw from one of the most successful alliances in history.
When I say, ranking people, I am using polite understatement.

I never got anything akin to a realistic response, but I will say, that many of the same faces who look good on TV, could gave me no more than uncomfortable looks.

The most interesting responses always came from the older agency guys.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
In waiting type situations, I used to ask ranking people in DC exactly what was the "original sin" that Russia committed that caused us to withdraw from one of the most successful alliances in history.

I never got anything akin to a realistic response, but I will say, that many of the same faces who look good on TV, could gave me no more than uncomfortable looks.

What alliance is that?

redlaser

Veteran
So you are OK with 320,000 people breaking the law then?

That 320,000 number is an arrest number, the result of a functioning border patrol.

I notice you don’t address the lack of crisis as indicated by the statistics.

It seems you are willing to overlook a lack of statistical data to back up any of trumps claims about the wall.

Willing to pay for his lie about Mexico paying for it.

Willing to overlook the fact it will be an ineffective joke even if completed at a massive cost overrun.

It sounds like you are primarily concerned about being undercut in price on bids for roofing work by people who are illegal, and them getting free government benefits as well, if I read correctly.

Without personally knowing someone, how could you be sure of all that? Not saying there is no illegals doing work, but I know plenty of people willing to work for less than competitive wages, just to be working at all.
There are already laws in place to deal with theft, and steps that can be taken as a property owner, some fairly extreme.

Democrats are willing to vote for more effective uses of money, technology based items, and even fences and short areas of wall where it makes sense.

Someone has to give a shit about the deficit, can’t let bankruptcy baby shit out all the money like a cannon, dbag wants to shoot the rest into space as well.

packerfan79

Veteran

Just because you came from a communist country doesn't mean you are a communist. If Melania was a party member, I doubt she would have left, unless she had become a target like many other party members.

I would say Stalin's purges would be a good example of that. Stalin killed millions, many were communists party members. The Ukrainian famine would be another example of the sickness of communism. The difference in life in East and West Germany post ww2 was awe inspiring.

Gry you seem fairly intelligent. Have you read any of the Gulag Archipelago? I know it's a long read. I have only read excerpts, but the horrors are well represented in the bits I have read.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That 320,000 number is an arrest number, the result of a functioning border patrol.

I notice you don’t address the lack of crisis as indicated by the statistics.

It seems you are willing to overlook a lack of statistical data to back up any of trumps claims about the wall.

Willing to pay for his lie about Mexico paying for it.

Willing to overlook the fact it will be an ineffective joke even if completed at a massive cost overrun.

It sounds like you are primarily concerned about being undercut in price on bids for roofing work by people who are illegal, and them getting free government benefits as well, if I read correctly.

Without personally knowing someone, how could you be sure of all that? Not saying there is no illegals doing work, but I know plenty of people willing to work for less than competitive wages, just to be working at all.
There are already laws in place to deal with theft, and steps that can be taken as a property owner, some fairly extreme.

Democrats are willing to vote for more effective uses of money, technology based items, and even fences and short areas of wall where it makes sense.

Someone has to give a shit about the deficit, can’t let bankruptcy baby shit out all the money like a cannon, dbag wants to shoot the rest into space as well.

So if they caught 320,000 how many got threw.

And no that was only one example of how the open border is hurting the country. Another is the diseases that are popping up here and there from allowing people to come here with out screening them. We could also say the meth and heroin as well. Since it has been a large problem around my area. Or how about the gangs who have come across the border.

And 5 billion was only to put a wall in the worse places where the criminals are coming across.

The wall would pay for itself in savings from the welfare that the criminal aliens are using. And I am really not interested in you talking about saving money from the deficit coming from a Dem. Your party will waste way more than that in the next month on worthless bullshit item. The Dems want more illegals so they can have more voters. With out them the Dem party would wither away.

And I have been personally undercut in work I have bid on. I even seen the guys who did it. I have even worked on jobs where other criminals were.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Deal with reality. There will be no wall.

Pretty soon there will be no more trumps either. They will be in their new tower.

Shalako

Pretty soon there will be no more trumps either. They will be in their new tower.

Another little dreamette...The new standard in American Journalizim "Well If The Story Is True" ... You f'tards suck that crap right up off the floor! :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Where did you get this fairy tail from? CNN? Buzzfeed? I get more reliable news from the crackhead down the street.

St. Phatty

Where did you get this fairy tail from? CNN? Buzzfeed? I get more reliable news from the crackhead down the street.

Does the Crackhead have a time-share on one of Jupiter's moons ?

I enjoy talking to people you meet at the bus stop and have heard interesting stories.

Of course, I sold the Crackhead the Time-share :woohoo:

No just kidding. That would be a tough sales job, but maybe if someone was stoned enough.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
then why does the situation persist?
what benefits him?
so far, all talk and no Trump action

It shows that the left can not get over their anger about losing to compromise with the right. All we hear is how the left will compromise. Trump is showing this to be false.

There is no compromise with totalitarians. It is there way or no way. Trump has been asking for negotiations and Shummer and Pelosi will not even show up. I say keep the government closed till the next election. It will just show in the election again.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh boy, A fine collection of juvenile insults from our trump demographic.

igrowone

Veteran
It shows that the left can not get over their anger about losing to compromise with the right. All we hear is how the left will compromise. Trump is showing this to be false.

There is no compromise with totalitarians. It is there way or no way. Trump has been asking for negotiations and Shummer and Pelosi will not even show up. I say keep the government closed till the next election. It will just show in the election again.

you have missed a point here
badfishy1 pointed out that Trump can just over ride it all with an emergency order or use military money
i asked why he hasn't
i get your answer, it's just not part of the dialog in this conversation

Badfishy1

you have missed a point here
badfishy1 pointed out that Trump can just over ride it all with an emergency order or use military money
i asked why he hasn't
i get your answer, it's just not part of the dialog in this conversation

Actually he answered your question to a t. He is showing the lack of dialogue/ negotiations from the DNC. He gave them DACA extension and got scoffed at. Now when DNC tries to campaign as the voice of The minorities, they will have to answer to reasons DACA deal wasn’t done... it’s the long game

Status
Not open for further replies.