What's new

The IKEA Cabinet

E

electronug

So far the only change has been some stretch... all the lower branches have shot out a fair amount and the overall height has increased to over 5" in the past 2 days.

The whole plant seems more perky, too.

AlexTrebek

I'll take mission accomplished for 800!
Awesome fim good job doing your research and getting this cab dialed in. Grow on!
:tiphat:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I would watch out for light leaks during flower with those genetics. Bag seed can be hermi seeds and chemdog has hermi traits.

Other than that everything looks great. Good job and good luck.

E

electronug

The FIM is actually showing another growth site now... that's 5 total top colas. :D

Thanks for the heads-up on the hermi traits of chemdog, Bullfrog. I've got a few weeks before I have any clones to start flowering and even then they'll need a couple more weeks to veg, so I'll try and seal things up in the meantime.

I don't have any windows to contend with and my schedule should allow for this room to be sealed during the off-period of flowering.

Will definitely keep an eye on the bagseed, too.

blackosprey

Looks great. This is about the size of the cabinet/setup I plan on building, your photos were a great help.
I'm gonna go ahead and subcribe to this one.

E

electronug

I just trimmed a few lower leaves and pinned down the 2 lowest branches that were stretching up through the canopy.

I'm finding that having 80mm fans on each plant really help with making a beefy stalk and I'm thinking that I should re-pot and get her under the screen soon, before she's too tall and the stalk isn't so forgiving.

The 5 new tops are coming in a little slow, but it's only been about 6 days...

E

electronug

Re-potted and changed up the lighting. Still just running a few 26Ws for veg.

E

electronug

Installed the plumbing for the CO2 generator.

Going to go buy some solid containers to use for the reservoirs today.

E

electronug

It generally stays between 75-80.

And thanks :)

The transplant has really stunted the veg it seems... more stretching than growing right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts