What's new

THE HYPERBOREA PROJECT

A

arcticsun

Battery charger on sailboat.... Will post when I get it back, but may take a while....
Fuckin hate not having a camera.

Cool song, listening to it as im writing this.

I'm not allergic to hiphop, I just listened to it too much some years ago and sort of got sick of it. But I love some of it. some hiphop favourites:

Wutang
The pharcyde
xzibit("at the speed of life" album is awesome)
Sidebrok
Eminem

Dude have you heard this one before?? I should think this is your kind of rap hahaha Ogobor - 2 Vedde: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5FseQ1Tblo

Its lolol...
Hainn e gardbrukar og ikkje forsti poænge
love this song

Good thing you are starting to sow seeds man. As you stated earlier, sowing is almost cooler than harvesting. The anticipation and expectations etc...

it is!! :D only this time when the outcome is so uncertain, its a pain this time tbh hehe.. fumbling in the darkness :D

lol. That could have been me.
There's something called dendrofilia actually. It's a condition where you develop feelings for certain trees. I think i have it a little bit of it. he he.

haha yeah, metoo.. I love these really old spruces, we dont have much of that type of old forest up here, just some few pockets of it.

I saw you talkin about in your orgy thread, but the Metusalempine is the oldest tree above soil. They live in Cali and some of them are over 5000 years old. That is just so cool.

10000 year old root system is amazing too though. thx for shearing.

Cathcya on the flipppetifloppside.

p.s.

Hærjedalen is actually not Swedish land. It is Norwegian land occupied by the Sweden.
Look it up if you want. There's no doubt about it.

hehe yeah I know, damn swedes, but then again our parade street in front of the castle with the Danish king is named by napoleons buddy that Swedish king.

And then again, Greenland was ours also, if it wasnt for those bloody union years. And then again, we just gave away a region bigger then Denmark to Russia that they had no legal claim on. They are even selling it to us as if it was a historically good deal for us lmao. Next is Svalbard. Who knows, maybe Finland will claim Finnmark some day haha :D Who the fuck has heard of a sector line?? Yeah lets act on some ancient nonexistant law and call it a good deal when international law says they have no claim at all. In fact its the other way around, its been norwegian fishermen that has been using that area since forever. But they were chased out of there in the 60s when they started pushing their ridiculous claims.

But then again Scandinavia is split lenghtwize down the middle, which is ridiculous tbh. Im glad I know enough history to not give a fuck about these borders, draw a line in the sand, see if the wind dont erase it ... ;)

Looks like its getting chopped up and sold piece by piece. That seems to be the plan. Up north it looks like there is going to be much development in the years to come. They are smearing their bullshit everywhere nowadays and serving us a lot of crap.

Ohwell, I see them hehe..

A

arcticsun

oh fuck... just home from bachelor party, we started 10 yesterday morning, I lasted until about 9 last night. Passed out on a bench, slept a few hours, I dont feel to shabby actually. Fkn impressed with myself. Ive got the computer in the smoking room, just having myself a pipe before I head to bed.

Awesome party tho, reconnected with my old buddys. It was really great, I really enjoyed meeting the old gang again, it was just like the schooldays tbh.

Great bunch..

peace all! Treasure your friends!!

A

arcticsun

The stripper was fkn super hot.... lol she was the little sister of one of our school buddys ahhahaha

But fkn hot, and gutsy ... real fkn gutsy when you put on a show like that for your brothers schoolbuddies :D

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
amazing stuff...

080416104320.jpg

9,550 year old

oh yes, this I love to see...

it has to go along music by a genius, interpreted by yet another genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsP8tBlU9k

peace!

A

arcticsun

Nr1 reason for the problems of the world today.....

drumroll...

Its not religion,

Its not government,

Its not oil companies

Its not arms dealers

Its not disease!!!

ITS IGNORANCE!!!

G

Guest129216

Nice!:yeahthats

Great post. Such obviuous and simple thruts are often the ones we forget. Ty for reminding me!
Will try to make an effort to do something good today.

Like the approach of a problem. A wise man said that you should welcome and appreciate problems, because they are the one you learn from.

I know it doesn't work like that in real life always, but keeping thoughts like that in mind, can help you to be a happier person I think.

Photobucket won't upload my pics today, and I can't figure out why. That is a problem, and it doesn't make me happy.

Life sure is complicated huh.

:dunno:

Snowing here today.

Have put my plants under 24/0 now thanks to your and slims advice.
Hopefully they will speed up a little bit.

hehe yeah I know, damn swedes, but then again our parade street in front of the castle with the Danish king is named by napoleons buddy that Swedish king.

And then again, Greenland was ours also, if it wasnt for those bloody union years. And then again, we just gave away a region bigger then Denmark to Russia that they had no legal claim on. They are even selling it to us as if it was a historically good deal for us lmao. Next is Svalbard. Who knows, maybe Finland will claim Finnmark some day haha Who the fuck has heard of a sector line?? Yeah lets act on some ancient nonexistant law and call it a good deal when international law says they have no claim at all. In fact its the other way around, its been norwegian fishermen that has been using that area since forever. But they were chased out of there in the 60s when they started pushing their ridiculous claims.

But then again Scandinavia is split lenghtwize down the middle, which is ridiculous tbh. Im glad I know enough history to not give a fuck about these borders, draw a line in the sand, see if the wind dont erase it ...

Looks like its getting chopped up and sold piece by piece. That seems to be the plan. Up north it looks like there is going to be much development in the years to come. They are smearing their bullshit everywhere nowadays and serving us a lot of crap.

Yeah. all theese borders man. It's fucked up. Lapps should have their own country, Inuitts on Greenland should be completely selfgoverning etc....

Just what I think, not sure if the lapps or inuitts really want this, but it makes sence. They have such strong and ancient cultures.

Me? I'm "norwegian", but there is both gypsy, and tater blood running through my veins.
My great great grandfather had 24 fucking kids. 12 with one wife, and when she died he got a new one which he got 12 more kids with.

I got to know about this just recently(the gypsy and tater stuff). Tried to talk to my grandfather about it, but that generation is ashamed by this heritage??????

I've heard it's the same up north. Everybody there has a little bit lappblood in them, but this got hushed down in the olden days, and now almost everybody is "Norwegian". Don't know how much thruths there is to this, but it makes sence.

That's all for now.

Later.

Seedling

Great thread!!

Lots of good stories, info and great people hanging around here. Will contribute to it soon enough. Starting a new outdoor grow in the coming weeks as my first got ruined by the forces of mother nature. BUT due to some very good hearted people, you know who you are, I will be up and running again in no time. Until then I will keep on lurking.

Keep on keeping on.
//Seedling of the north.

P

Peat

What is wiser than an old tree?

What is wiser than an old tree?

Ignorance is one of those things that make me question the Theory of Evoution.

I mean,
if there's one thing that SHOULD be vestigial...

:thinking: If we are gonna be stuck with ignorance, I want my tail back! :headbange

======
LOL @ gypsy tater Bom! ;)

We're all mutts! :whee:

G

Guest129216

Dude have you heard this one before?? I should think this is your kind of rap hahaha Ogobor - 2 Vedde: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5FseQ1Tblo

He he. Good one.:laughing:

Let me introduce you to a great song which you probably have heard before:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LJwS38YH1iw

:rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo:

That song has been stuck in my head for 10 years, so beware......:yoinks:

It pretty early here. The sun has already been shining for an hour, and for the first night in some time the, temps stayed above zero.

After putting my plants under 24/0 they are already doing better. Not stretching so much, and starting to put on a second pair of leaves. Still pretty tall and lanky though.

I have ofcourse read about people putting their plants under 24/0 before, but never done it myself. The reason for this is that I found it "unnatural" for the plant to be under this lightregime. After reading about your theory of how Cannabis really came from the north, and not Central Asia,
(69 dude, have you seen Bill and Ted's excellent adventure?) this doesn't seem unnatural at all though. Thx for enlightening me on that theory.

I mean....

Why should I believe something just because everybody else believes it?

I fall into that trap all the time. People like you are vital here on earth man. Most people just follow along the trail of everybody elses. But you certainly stand out it seems.

:kissass: ye ye kissas my ass. I really mean it.

"Only dead fish follow the stream"

Got about 100 seeds in small pots now, so I'm gonna put some out next week i think because of space issues. Gotta get myself one more tent for next year. Thinking of getting a clonebox.

How are your od plans coming along?

Today I will hopefully get time to put soil in my treebuckets. Have a great day Arctic and whoever else whom mayhappen to read this.

Peace out.:gday:

G

Guest129216

:happybirthday: :violin: :whistling: :party: :headbange :groupwave: :bis: :dance013: :ying:

Have a nice 17. of may all Norsemen. Constitution day. Party like crazy. Today there's Anarchy up here.

:rtfo: :jump: :groupwave: :headbange :headbange :headbange

G

Guest129216

Came by a cameracharger, so here's some pics from the skitrip:

Viewing the "target".....
Bomsebilete026-2.jpg

UP UP UP UP
Bomsebilete005-11.jpg

That water is the ocean.
Bomsebilete011-7.jpg

Got really stoned up there. Kinda sketchy cause it was on a rigde. One wrong step and I would fall 1000 meters down to the bottom there.
Bomsebilete020-1.jpg

Bomsebilete012-5.jpg

And down again.......

Bomsebilete023-2.jpg

Hope you are allright Arctic. Saw on TV that you had really nice weather up there now, so I guess you are busy......
:plant grow: :plant grow: :plant grow: :plant grow: :plant grow:

Later m8.:smoweed:

A

arcticsun

hey friends :wave:

sorry for the sudden leave of absence

weather has been awesome so far this spring, ive so much I could tell you that I swear it would make a great movie...

srsly my life would make an entertaining movie, you have no idea!...

Oh lord, where to start... no idea, ill just put up some clue words...

last 3 weeks in a nutshell..

a bachelor party, a stripper, a power outage (crisis), a murder (not kidding), a wedding, have to move, a funeral, a leg injury, a kilo that was just barely saved by hiding it in the bush...

++++

yeh... without going into detail, and trust me, you do not want to get sucked into this reality and hear the details. Trust me, its crazy shit..

crazy .. crazy like lock stock and two smoking barrels crazy... crazy like that crazy you know..

lolol I cant say so much, but fuck man, ive got to write a book about the crazy hustlers up north..

tell me guys, is it only here, or has the world gone psycotic?

A

arcticsun

oh and thanks for the pictures bom... I absolutely love them

fantastic mountains you got there down south

A

arcticsun

oh and by the way I think it says in the cronicles of the kings of haalogaland that the first king, i cant rememember his name was married to the same princess solveig. That'd make us northerners some type of nordic/sami landstrain hehehe.. We have lived in symbiosis with the sami for atleast 1500 years. Its possible that we have always lived in symbiosis with the sami.

I do agree with you in principle that they should have their own country, Ill just remind you about the current situation in israel and ask... which country were you planning on giving them? ;)

Im sorry to say, I think you peeps down south have a lot to learn about culture up north because its more complicated then I think many southerners realize.

But yes, most of us up north has some asian tundra dweller blood. Personally im quite proud of that side of my ancestry. I mean the same are the tuffest people on the planet, tundra ppl, arctic tundra ppl.

honestly there are so few of us up north that naturally we all have some sami blood or we would be degenerated the bunch of us. Its also quite apparent that all the samis has quite a bit of nordic blood aswell. lets just say they are quite a bit taller and bigger then your avg asian. Not to mention, blonder...

The big shocker to all the "other" .. uh.. white peeps... is maybe that all white peeps is likely to have loads of asian blood from the time of Alexander the great and the time in caucasus. 1500 years ago, 500 AD is when the caucasians migrated from the black sea area to Scandinavia due to heavy attacks by the Romans.

Coincidentally, 500 AD is also around the time when prophet muhammed is born... coincidentally 481 AD was the year of the sacking of Rome...

They migrated from what is now known as Azerbaijan, land of the Æsir...

We learn in school that these people thought the world was flat, I can promise you this, you learn NOTHING in school... these people did NOT think the world was flat.

Ill tell you why.. because the Norwegians and the Normans that invaded england around 1000 AD... IS ONE AND THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

Tell me how 2000 years after pythagoras, a people that travels to the land of the midnight sun... where you can actually see that the sun circulates around the world with your own eyes, a people that migrated yearly from Norway to France for the winter.

Tell me how these builders of civilization could possibly have thought the world was flat after they saw north Norway.. its not possible!

our school history books are a fraud!! And we are all idiots for buying it for so long as we have!