What's new

THE HYPERBOREA PROJECT

C

cyberwax

Artic one question about your future world domination of auto's :p if i may!

Some people like to work with clones as they give a more uniform growth and results, never tried an auto myself but taking clones from one is somewhat out of the question right? Remember this is why the emperor completly ruled the war, except for those bad seed leia and luke fucking it up at the end. :D Serious question is within tho.

G

Guest129216

"When others are asleep, Arctic is awake"(old jungleword).

The whole festival moves down to the church, well those that are awake and standing anyway. And a local rock band called "karlsøy prestegaard" which means "karl's island priests farm" or whatever "karls island rectory" maybe is a better translation, anyway they play at church and rock the hell out of mass. Loads of drunk out of their mind people in church dancing on the benches.

Count me in! Sounds awesome.

i usually pollinate a branch or two maybe, that usually gives me enough beans. One can quite simply just use a paintbrush and gently brush some pollen one has collected on to any of the buds on the female. It takes about a month for the beans to mature, so this should be done some time between week 3 and 5 i reccon.

I always thought this was a little bit advanced stuff, but it sounds simple enough actually. So. Is it possible for me to Carry male pollen from an outdoor spot with a good male, and then pollinate just some branches at a sensimilla spot? If that's possible, I'm gonna be seedmaking like hell!!!

Once your done ur research and development, and why most commercial if not all is Indicas around here and up in the Northeast.

Northeast!!! I lived a year in VT. NE is great man. I really loved it there.

Great stuff as always Arctic. You are really good at giving understandable explanations about stuff.

Is that a Chillum i see.? I use to always smoke that back in the day. Haven't seen one for years though. Last person I saw with a chillum was a sadhu smoking in the middle of Kathmandu actually. he he. I'll try to write something about my Himalayan trip sometime. It is a beautiful and divine part of the world.

I gotta go as always. See ya.

Southernlivin

ha bom
As far as your pollen carring goes aslong as it stays dry thats doable. I read some people keep collected pollen for a long time in refrig. as long as you can control humidity

Northeast!!! I lived a year in VT. NE is great man. I really loved it there.

Beautiful place Vermont, use to go sking their in my younger days. Old girlfriends dad use to grow all his herbs their on a big piece of land they owned. A lot of old hippies . I grew up closer to New hampshire and Maine so spent more time in those Mountains and Beaches. Every yr. I go to Maine coast great place.

FarOut1

Oh yea Downeast...

Grew up in Jersey but graduated from HS in Maine, i tell everybody i'm from Maine it's such a better place...

Southernlivin was OOB one of the places you might have partied?

Tacky as it was/is i had some really fun nights there.

Luv the Nature, rocky coast, lakes, their streams & rivers, the Lakes Muaah... quads, snowmobiles, mountian bikes, forest and rollin hills they call em mountains, they are but not when you've seen other mountain ranges. That does make them all accesible for walks though.

NH and Vermont as well Vermont is amazing like drivin on green clouds created by the thick forest coverin the vast rollin hills, Pure...

Gotta Luv Nature

A

arcticsun

Thanks again Artic your just full of ..........
shit? :D
information.
:D thanks mate, please hang, im sure you have plenty to teach us yourself :yes: Also please do ask or tell about whatever is on your mind.

How could I have missed this one? Good job Arctic! Anything special planned for the summer?

Ahh thule, great to see you in here my fellow spirit. Plans, hmm yes there is that scheme for world domination ive been working on for a while :D :D :D

There should be an outdoor attempt this summer around latitude 69 north. Somewhat of an unofficial world record northernmost grow attempt. I may also be testing the new super autos, just got a nice pm from a breeder today thats got some new exiting autos on the market..
So I hope to be doing that, that is IF we dont get another major vulcanic eruption on iceland this summer. If that happens, then GOD knows tbh..

Ive got div strains on the testsheet for the summer, im waiting on some mdanzig genetix that were supposed to have come already. They may have been taken by customs.. which would suck. But if those come, and I get those new super autos. Then ive got a pretty awesome collection of auto genetics. Even if they dont, im pretty well set, ive got autoak47, dieselryder, short term amnezia, pehkuruder div parents, shortstuffs, sunflower from germany and swestar.. Maybe some other also, im not 100%

Indoor wise there will be as mentioned some sick sick stuff getting popped when time is right.

Other then that, I hope to spend plenty of time salmon fishing this year. Ive descided im going to get myself one of those big 25 pound or 10-15 kilo beasts that lurk in these rivers around here. Ive not salmon fished in the big rivers so much before, some but mostly ive been troutfishing in the mountains. I lost a big one last year, and its been haunting me all winter. So ive got to revenge that lost battle and mend that wound..

Great to see you in the thread, pls come again :tiphat:

Artic do you sleep
now that spring is upon us your posting at 23:00 hours my time what is that 0500 or is it later local time?
I dont know time zones past england to well. You must be a very busy gardener.
Or is it that you have woken from your winter solstice and the sunlight is more plentiful.

Well I often work nights, so my rhythm of day is a bit fucked up sometimes, its often like if I have a shift on monday and then on saturday, ill just keep that rhythm of day going to not become completely fucked. But honestly, day, night.. whatever its not a big deal to me, and with the sun regime we have here its easy to just let time live its own life. Its one month until the midnight sun season starts. In the summer, I absolutely let go of the regular time schedule and just let it fly, tune in to the rhythm of nature. Ill follow the seatrout for example, sleep on the low tides and such.

Having to work 9-4 in the midnight sun season is an absolute nightmare imo..

Have you found all your outdoor spots. or Are you just growing indoors for now I guess it must be to early to be dropping auto's. I have avg temps of 75 day and 50 lows so I get thrown off about your world.

Later

Hehe yeah its still a bit early for the autos, i will be popping the first beans in around 2 weeks I think. And setting the first plants out, depending on weather ofc, but I hope to put some out in late may.

Temperatures atm is between 0 and 5 degrees centigrade, im not quite sure what that is in F's. There is some light snow still in the nights that melts away in the daytime atm. Its been quite cloudy since the volcano erupted. Im not sure whether there is a correlation. But im inclined to think that some of the steam from the melting glacier on the volcan is what we have in our airspace atm.

There is still a foot or so of wintersnow on the ground, its partly rotten tho, and it quickly melts whenever the sun pops through the clouds. Im guessing we will have an pretty early spring this year unless we get more volcanic activity.

What a Thread :respect:

diggin that guitar on the link.

Feelin The Love in Hyperborea...

Happy 420

Injoy that Oil:canabis:

:thank you: Cool mate, thanks for dropping in on us :tiphat: Oh and happy 420 to you too :jump::jump::jump:

Those are some great pix...even the ones of outside...I am assuming that is Alaska cuz of the salmon but I didn't have time to read the whole thing...great pot shots too...

This here is viking territory my friend, where im at, we call the people at the latitude where Alaska lies for "southerners". :D

Thanks for the props :wave:

Artic one question about your future world domination of auto's :p if i may!

Some people like to work with clones as they give a more uniform growth and results, never tried an auto myself but taking clones from one is somewhat out of the question right? Remember this is why the emperor completly ruled the war, except for those bad seed leia and luke fucking it up at the end. :D Serious question is within tho.

Indoor, they normal strains will continue to be used, but i bet autos will be used to cut the flowering time even in these. These semi autos that you can hold clones from but that that will flower under 18/6 like the auto affie.

There will be more of those types of strains, one of them is the Sisu that I sport in this thread, it has these characteristics.

Outdoor however, the autos is coming, thats for sure.

"When others are asleep, Arctic is awake"(old jungleword).

:dance013::dance013::dance013: ..The one who daydreams every waking hour but never sleeps ;) (i dont use other drugs tho :D)

Count me in! Sounds awesome.

Hell yeah bro, had some Finnish icgrowers drop in on us last year. I think they had a great time :D

I always thought this was a little bit advanced stuff, but it sounds simple enough actually. So. Is it possible for me to Carry male pollen from an outdoor spot with a good male, and then pollinate just some branches at a sensimilla spot? If that's possible, I'm gonna be seedmaking like hell!!!

Oh yes its quite simple, the males will be releasing loads of pollen when they are mature. one just collects that in a dry container and brings it to the female.

Great stuff as always Arctic. You are really good at giving understandable explanations about stuff.

Thanks mate, please ask or pick at stuff if you feel I didnt give a proper explanation.

Is that a Chillum i see.? I use to always smoke that back in the day. Haven't seen one for years though. Last person I saw with a chillum was a sadhu smoking in the middle of Kathmandu actually. he he. I'll try to write something about my Himalayan trip sometime. It is a beautiful and divine part of the world.

I gotta go as always. See ya.

Ahh yes its a merskum chillum, my favorite. Its very old and its been used quite frequently that one. Wow dude you have been around the world Katmandu and whatnot, we would LOVE to hear about your himalaya trip when you have time to tell.

Its indeed a mesmerizing part of the world, it has that mythical aura about it. Hyperborea-like I would say.

It was really nice to wake up and see so many comments in the thread today, and also the newcomers to the show. There will be steadily increasing amounts of jibberish coming out of the 69 as we get ever closer to the summer. I hope the actual show, once we get to it, will live up to the promix of this prelude. Along the way there will be the usual random updates from the 69 about whatever is on our mind atm, if there is anything in particular anyone wants to see, any strain or whatever please ask as im not always making comprehensive reports but I rather drop bits and pieces of different grows in this thread.
It is a thread more about the experience, then its about the accomplishment. We do not expect to fail, however we know this is uncharted terrain we are moving into so we have neither expected any results. This is definitively a case where the road is the destination.

Blessings all, and thanks again for dropping in on us here at the 69 parallel. Hope that warm hearts makes up for the cold air :ying::tiphat:

Southernlivin

Farout
went to OOB a few times as my mom would say a little "Honky Tonk" not my thing plus the ride is longer. Parents had a place on Moody Beach between OquncuitB and WellsB. Beautiful place maybe my fav. memorys and peaceful. always was a good place to get my head together when i made my life way to difficult.
totally agree with you they are only hills but as kid I use to ride Gondola up Loon Mt. in NH and look over at MT. Washington and be amazed.

totally agree about claiming ME over NJ kindof funny tho because you must be in place that doesnt understand accents, There is a big difference from NJ to Ny to LI to conn to Ri to South MA to north MA to VT to NH to southern maine to northern MAine "A"

Southernlivin

Artic
you make one post and say 5 things that get me asking or wondering to myself.

Sisu- Semi auto holdon I hear and see your SIsu grow and enjoyment of the smoke But how and why is it semi wouldn't that just make it an unstable Auto?
seems very interesting anything that gives you options I like the sound of that

Southernlivin

Artic you said, I hope the actual show, once we get to it, will live up to the promix of this prelude.
Maybe I'm crazy but I think you already have gotten to it. You got me thinking, wondering about all the possibilities and I'm a simple person. You dont think someone a lot smarter then me who isn't joining in the discussion isn't doing it or attempting it or doing there own tests and experiments. people are creating artificial environments right now reading about your desires to create these strains of the future and blow this Auto thing up even more. Unfortunatly it may be money people not your avg. Artic Son as yourself.

Just my opinion.

G

Guest129216

:gday:

Beautiful place Vermont, use to go sking their in my younger days. Old girlfriends dad use to grow all his herbs their on a big piece of land they owned. A lot of old hippies . I grew up closer to New hampshire and Maine so spent more time in those Mountains and Beaches. Every yr. I go to Maine coast great place.
Southernlivin is online now Add to Southernlivin's Reputation Report Post

Nice. Yeah i've been snowboarding all over Vermont. Mostly the middlebury college snowbowl, killington, and stowe. Favourite mountain/resort over there on the eastcoast is loon mountain in New Hampshire i think.

This festival talk reminded me about one of the coolest festivals I've ever been to. It was "the bread and puppet" I think that was the name of it, and it was north in VT somewhere. Don't remember excact location. This was in 96' I think. Phish(grateful dead tribute band) was doing a concert at the same time, so there was soooooo many hippies there. Along with punks from NYC, and freaks and outcasts as far as the eye could see. Both old and young, male and female, straight and gay. The weird thing is that there were hardly any "straight" people there. Not a white collar in sight.....
I was young and had just arrived in the states. This was my first meeting with us counter culture, and i was mesmerized. I was in heaven. Lots of weed and acid(never tried it myself) everywhere. Grrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat fucking memories from that festival.

Oh yes its quite simple, the males will be releasing loads of pollen when they are mature. one just collects that in a dry container and brings it to the female.

Wow. That opens a whole new window of opportunities. Fuckin amazing. Can't believe I never thought about that before. Hopefully I can pull it off.

I'm leaving on a long awaited holiday tomorrow. Gonna be away until Sunday. Will not be staying in a hotel afterall, but in the sailboat of a friend. 4 days away from everything. No tv, no computer, no distractions. Ahhhhhhh I can't wait. Think I'm gonna turn of my phone aswell. (Christmas present from my gf. God bless her. I NEED this vacation.)

HYPERBOREA IS IN MOTION:

I have started about 25 plants.
I really don't want to ask anyone to water them, so they will have to manage 4-5 days without watering. I'm just gonna soak them before I leave. My homebox is up and they will stay in there alone and hopefully grow. This pic is from a few hours ago. Hopefully we will see some more green on monday when I can check on them again.

LATER EVERYONE!

Bomsebilete007-11.jpg

Bomsebilete009-9.jpg

Southernlivin

Sorry about all the individual posts but having 50 would be nice so i can share a little more.

Artic
I know it's to add some humor but your adding something from Taliban Airways come on.

Thats like my dad sending me a link to Obama interview on Fox News. I just cant do it.( I dont want to talk politics it can become a little to heavy for me)

I want to appreciate everbody not judge them. That is something that use to be very difficult for me, but just another light my daughter was able to Shine on me. Hate to brag but my parents filled my toolBox with everything I needed and My Daughter was born with the key in her hand.

Im out can't be tearing up On Articsuns Thread

Southernlivin

Bom
gl with that grow after hanging out on Sail boat for a few days. Damn nice gift. What are those 25 all the same or different strains. Are those going into the trees? or with those cool looking Bikes. That was you right?
Yes coming to america going to VT and a phish concert at that time probable would of been an interesting mind blowing experience.
Acid - did it about a dozen times in my mid teens very easy to be had in the 80's in the northeast. mostly blotter, some liquid and gel forms as well. I hated it really and never had an interest to do it again by the time I was 18. I always thought back to takin it as a feeling of never being satisfied I needed to do more of whatever I was doing (smoke cigs,drink, etc..) or whereever it was leading me I could never get their. damn just writting about acid makes me appreciate marijuana even more.
enjoy the trip hahah I mean the sail.

G

Guest129216

Wow dude you have been around the world Katmandu and whatnot, we would LOVE to hear about your himalaya trip when you have time to tell.

totally agree Katmandu come on give it up BOM

I will tell. Himalayas is the most hyperborea place i've ever been to i think. Not now though, I'm gonna need a couple of hours to do that....

Taliban Airways - Easily Amused; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBkyuKeZ4qU

Great fucking song. I usually don't click on links(used to always be hiphop lol:) This has some heavy riffs though. funny name.

Artic
I know it's to add some humor but your adding something from Taliban Airways come on.

Thats like my dad sending me a link to Obama interview on Fox News. I just cant do it.( I dont want to talk politics it can become a little to heavy for me)

Taliban airways is just the name of the band I think. Getting into politics can be heavy as you say, but you kinda just got into it anyhow lol.... You can't say A and then not say B...... Or can you? Yes we can. (got it?)

I didn't quite understand what you meant about it though, were you offended? If you were, we can discuss why, if you want. Just remember that the world moves around in circles. The Taliban was actually trained and funded by the U.S.A after the soviet invasion of Afghanistan..... I needn't say more now i think. BUT. I dislike the taliban and I dislike the US army.... If you cathch my drift.....

Yes you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arctic has numerous times told me and others to not restrain themselves in here......
(correct me if I'm wrong)

See y'all later alligators

Southernlivin

yes Bom
I did but I didn't want to. Saying you dislike the US army interesting. Maybe not interesting at all more of a turn off really and I don't want to judge you.
I served my country in the Army, my nephew is in the af its made up of people from all walks of life very interesting dynamic actually. But my point is it is a choice I wasn't drafted or required by law and to me that means something. We can all have our issues with political powers agree and disagree, but I'm proud to say I served MY country USA on my own free will. I think your views are yours to have but I also feel that we as a country are always their for others.
I must say or ask this without offending but it seems like in Europe WW1 WW2 the efforts of Ronald Regan in the cold war, Berlin Wall coming down is forgotten which is sad really. Lots of US soldiers have lost their lives and changed the lives of their families forever. I'm proud not always happy, don't always agree and beleive me I lost rank in the Army expressing my feelings to my commanding officers, but thats ok we live learn. I just don't think I would be able live my life the way I do and you as well or to converse with you on this site at this time in this way without the efforts of my countrys people and our Military.

Peace

Southernlivin

Bom
offended no I was actually half joking thats why I related it to getting an email from my dad to watch something that as soon as I read the title or headline or in this case a name I have no interest. It's my way of dealing with or not dealing with it. So I guess it may have came off the wrong way.
I am also fully aware of the world going around its my opinion that if we forget the past we will repeat our same mistakes. Something for myself I don't want to do.

Southernlivin

AND BOM you said
"The Taliban was actually trained and funded by the U.S.A after the soviet invasion of Afghanistan"
That is false factions were funded before the invasion by many countries Pak., S.A.(pro us) and CIA. Not that that makes a difference but ussr and us created a proxy war that has caused the country to be set back a long way but at the same time I must say the subject is very complicated because As a coherent politico-military faction or movement, the Taliban did not exist prior to October 1994, but were members of other factions such as Harakat-e Islami and Mohammad Nabi Mohammadi, or operated independently without a centralised command centre. So the fact that you made this statement along with your dislike for US MIlitary is in my opinion silly and unfair ( i'm being nice) And it is why everybody I hear or see that say things because they are supposedly peace loving people really don't want to know the truth or do the work to establish truth it makes me uncomfortable. I personnal don't know all the facts I never will I wasn't there and I never could know the whole truth, but NO ONE WILL .Not even you.

Sorry ArticSun Im pissed off. Not the forum for this. I am a very passionate person about a few subjects FaMily and Country are my 2 biggest

A

arcticsun

Artic

I want to appreciate everbody not judge them. That is something that use to be very difficult for me, but just another light my daughter was able to Shine on me. Hate to brag but my parents filled my toolBox with everything I needed and My Daughter was born with the key in her hand.

Ouuuch bro ww2, lol we dont want to go there!!

Im sorry Southernlivin, but you must read more history if you think for a second a real Norseman is not in opposition to Babylon, whatever shape that snake takes.

However I will say this, when you enlisted in the army to fight for YOUR country, that fight and that cause was yours. That was something YOU did for your fellow men. THAT is something I respect and there is every reason to be proud of that, it was a great personal sacrifice you made. Its a personal achievement that you should treasure as yours and you must not mix that effort with the tragedy that is ww2. These two things are unrelated, making a correlation between them only serves to stain the good and honorable deed you did. So massive respect to you for that, however, we must play crank this song up loud...

Taliban Airways - Beat Around The Bush; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GoaGdvIlks

And if anyone ever ask you what side are you on in any war, then throw both motherfucking middle fingers in the air and shout as loud as you can. Im with the motherfucking peasants!!

In Afghanistan, im with the peasants, in western Africa .. im with the peasants!!!
Wherever, im with the peasants!! Anywhere in Central Asia.. The wu is with the peasants, we never forget!!

http://omacl.org/Heimskringla/haraldson8.html

*Bonde= farmer!

A

arcticsun

I am a very passionate person about a few subjects FaMily and Country are my 2 biggest

Same here, my country is the land of ice and its melting. There is no room for beating around the bush....

Latest posts

Latest posts