What's new

The hills are alive! 2012

B

Brain

Looking good man. No looking back at this point. Hope the the next month and a half are mellow and uneventful for you. My Heart Attacks are close to being ready. The rest of the garden could have used a bit more N in the mix.

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good man. No looking back at this point. Hope the the next month and a half are mellow and uneventful for you. My Heart Attacks are close to being ready. The rest of the garden could have used a bit more N in the mix.

I agree, we are having such a long season here, mine definitely could have used an extra shot of N or some more in the soil.

V

Veg N Out

What's up brotatos (Brain and Shiva) Hope ya'll are doing well and to link up soon. Biggest and latest in the garden this year is the SFV x Chemdog D..Looks like it will still make it in on time for me (By Oct 21) and if they fill in right with out disaster may reap 8+ off them. Earliest is the NL x Trainwreck ..I love this clone. My favorite though is my old faithful..D.O.G. Always treats me well...

Looking forward to tending the Heart Attack and a few other new ones next year along with some old favorites like the NL x TW and DOG..

SneakySneaky

Veteran
That Betsy is a winner. Love how she smells sugary like juicy fruit gum almost then cures into "mango farts" as somebody would say lol. Poor snake tho :(

M

mr.shiva

View attachment 186390
Kush cleaner ... Unfortunate this got picked earlier than I wanted due to error. Someone else brought by some really nice chunky kush cleaner that was earlier and tasty.

Last edited: