What's new

The High Country flower thread..

TicalionStalion

you guys give that blowfish a few more runs...she fills in alot more than that. killer killer strain. weve kept her around for 6-7 yrs.

Dorje113

I'm pretty happy with the blowfish, we are flowering 3 BIG plants of it right now. It looks like it might turn out to be schwag when it's growing but it seems to transform into something different as it dries. Very strange plant...

Here it is 7 days later...

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

Flo:

DSC01449.jpg

Snowcap:

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

Lavender (This stuff may be the most vigorous vegging plant I've ever seen...)

DSC01434.jpg

Some Plants in Smart Pots, even the 20 gal pots were a little small for these ladies...

DSC01413.jpg

P

Paco

It depends on the camera. But I take tons of pics till I get a few good ones.

Thanks Dorje,

I have a similar digital microscope, but I can never tell the the colors of the trichome heads. The heads seem to reflect the light and they all end up looking clear. Do you have any good techniques to correct this?

P.S. - Is your ICmag user name a reference to Dorje Records?

Dorje113

Thanks Dorje,

I have a similar digital microscope, but I can never tell the the colors of the trichome heads. The heads seem to reflect the light and they all end up looking clear. Do you have any good techniques to correct this?

P.S. - Is your ICmag user name a reference to Dorje Records?

Hi, I'm a noob as far as photography, just trying to figure it out... my user name is a common name in Tibet and a religious symbol, and is the same as "vajra" in Sanskrit... no relation to Dorje Records.

Some shots 14 days into flowering...

The plant in the 1st 2 pics is a new strain my friend made, it's (OG Kush x NL5) x ECSD. I gave him the NL5 some years ago, he made the KushxNL, and another guy knocked up an ECSD.

So far, this is the fastest flowering plant in the whole garden, and it already smells like lemon funk. With any luck, this plant will yield like NL, smoke like a good OG and be as potent as ECSD.

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
CO born/bred ............

attachment.php

Attachments

• nov27 002 (1280x959).jpg