What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The High Country flower thread..

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
few OD plants that ive kept from the seed ive done in the past

SFV OG x JCBC1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Dog #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Dog #6

picture.php

picture.php

Black Tooth Grin #1 a little further along

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a small katsu Bubba, first OD run, and real impressed with how well its filled in, really thick with tight ass buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CBF

Dorje113

Pineapple Express, Day 49....

I also tried out new cuts of Blowfish and White Rhino... suckage so far, but WR is supposed to be good for pain and insomnia so we'll see. It looks like it's going to be a BIG yielder so I hope it smokes better than it looks.... sometimes you gotta take one for the team I guess... :wallbash:

DSC00445cr.jpg

P

Paco

Hey CBF,
the flavor on the BTG, is it quite lemony or was there a shuffle if the flavor profile for your selection?

P

popdog

wheres the cough

wheres the cough

Funk, love the cough havn't seen it in years. Is it available on the free market anywhere? Clone or finished? Would love some.

rooted

CBF always nice to see some local outdoor :) in my experience most strains aren't fast enough to fully mature out here; but i've never planted anything lower than 8500' and that's a huge factor

dorje nice pic, looks like a tight hard nug

ay paco make sure you let us know how she smokes :D

rooted

CBF she's purrrty

i put these up in the chimera thread too hope thats ok, will have some new pics tomorrow

picture.php

picture.php

Dorje113

love the ootdoor cbf....

rooted, what's the strain in that last pic?

Here's a few buds of Blowfish I took at 49 days just to sample. She's a weird looking plant with airy buds... big pistils make her look like a cactus or something, but the sample turned out pretty good.

DSC006951.jpg

Dorje113

Pineapple Express at 58 days, she could have went longer but she hasn't done much the last 2 weeks and I'm not sure she's going to be a keeper unless the smoke is really good and different from what I already have... we'll see in a few weeks. It's nice to be able to be selective, so many clones around and so many seeds yet to pop....

DSC00717.jpg

Dorje113

Blowfish

Blowfish

... is a strange plant. It grows buds in small clusters, and they bust out all of a sudden, then it doesn't grow at all for a while, then all of a sudden there's a bunch of new growth. I'm not sure if it even matters when you harvest, the only difference between days 30 and 65 is how much buds are there.

It's drying now, but already smells/tastes great and has a surprising potency to it as well. Maybe a keeper???

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

Dorje113

Blowfish tested out to 23.68%, yield is right around 1 g/W. Taste and smell are good. The potency, as you might expect, is really really good. The high is intense at first, then mellows out so you're just really, really high... if you use a bit too much it'll just put you down. I think it's worth putting it out there and see if it helps patients, there aren't many strains that pack this much punch....

DSC00820.jpg

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
killer pictures guys! you boys are doin it up proper! happy growing and i will be enjoying all the beautiful gals you keep posting up :)

Latest posts

Latest posts