What's new

The High Country flower thread..

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Damn Space Case, Nice. Whats the jungle? SD / SSSDH?

All you guys are killing it, damn.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Damn SC looks heavy.

Heres some 'buffalo bill' a cross done by paco at 8 weeks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like dark cherry with some chem in the background.

I get cherries and chem out of the aroma and they both carry over into taste as a nice mix of both..Kinda reminds me of medicine as far as the taste goes...Straight head high, super high ceiling to this one..First time I smoked a sample of it, it cut through the haze of smoking bubble all day. Good stuff, will get a more detailed report when I get a better chance to get a feeel for a the nuances that it has..

Looking good cob...

Keep crushin in 2011!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get cherries and chem out of the aroma and they both carry over into taste as a nice mix of both..Kinda reminds me of medicine as far as the taste goes...Straight head high, super high ceiling to this one..First time I smoked a sample of it, it cut through the haze of smoking bubble all day. Good stuff, will get a more detailed report when I get a better chance to get a feeel for a the nuances that it has..

Looking good cob...

Keep crushin in 2011!
Nice man, really glad to hear that comes out in the cure, cause it's a really nice balanced aroma.

Should be a good year man, I think you've some shit up your sleeves for 2011 :D

Space Case

Veteran
The High Country flower thread..

Damn Space Case, Nice. Whats the jungle? SD / SSSDH?

All you guys are killing it, damn.

The jungle is ECSD and the Fuck of Sour.....

I had a dream last night that I was walking around my garden with a paint brush and a few jars of different pollen.....lets make 2011 an amazing year, lets spread that pollen around, homies!

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Triangle.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jan1 001 (1024x683).jpg
    Jan1 001 (1024x683).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Jan1 002 (797x1024).jpg
    Jan1 002 (797x1024).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 13

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dope pics! that triangle kush looks real yummy...looks like a real low yeilder just picked up some and the whole sack of popcorn nugs but they were probably top colas lol. reminds me alot of SFV og kush.

Space Case

Veteran
Okay, so my side-by-side comparison is near finished. Here is ECSD top cola grown with GH and Kool Bloom Powder. Normal spear shaped buds.
IMG_0362.jpg

And here is ECSD grown with H&G base nutes and Bloombastic. They look like fists in the air, no spear shape!
IMG_0385.jpg

And then the diesel rainbow...
IMG_0366.jpg

Space Case

Veteran
Purple Durban Poison...I'd say she's done, ey? Nother week of flush should get some amber on her...
IMG_0384.jpg

Space Case

Veteran
Lookin delicious! Looks like we are neck in neck on these, I'm at 9 weeks on the dot today! Chop next week!

Cantaloupe Haze = C99? Whats the story on that? She looks like she stacks like my C99...

Space Case

Veteran
Sour Fuck, lookin' almost Og kush-like in the first pic...I think SFV OG x Sour Fuck would be an excellent cross...

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Space Case

Veteran
SELF, I'd send plenty of rep your way, but I think I'm like out of rep forever or something, LOL....The rep grows bigga...
0.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts