Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5h S1 #8.. 17 days flower.
DSCN6121.JPG

awwc

A5h S1 #8.. 17 days flower.
View attachment 18809354
Whenever I smoked anything with a5h in it, it put me ''in the moment'' even though the taste is not my thing personally (it has this meaty kinda funk to it that is not too incency nor does it have that ''hazeyness'' IMO idk and it's not like a meatyness of sth like a gromers meatbreath) HOWEVER the effect like I said, instead of kind of ''forgetting'' stuff it puts you in the moment, you will get high but on another level sharper as well, I can remember most times I have smoked haze (crosses) the same can DEFINITELY not be said of stuff with a lot of OGs and stuff in it!

JohnnyChicago

hi sammy i found these haze female old pics on the dutch version of bonks site. any idea who the mystery hazy ladies are?? the blue green shiny leaves with pom pom pistils are beautiful

View attachment 18809446 View attachment 18809445

The Bonks Haze you are very often posting :) reminds me all the time this plant below.
Has almost exact the same flower structure. It's only more NLD.

NL x Animal Mints x Oltimers Haze x Original Haze
nlhazemi.jpg

nlhazemints.jpg

Piff_cat

The Bonks Haze you are very often posting :) reminds me all the time this plant below.

View attachment 18809461

View attachment 18809462
He'll yea it does. I'm determined to figure this lady out. The fan leaves with yellow midriff pop pom tops. I remember dj saying the haze A progeny had long sticky finger buds oblong puffy at top. Either way they are old lol. Thunk bonk site put up 98. How cool would it be if bonk did an interview or zoom class he knows more then everyone coined I'd think

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Amnesia x Columbian from Organic Earth crew.
1490AB73-8F04-4A29-A4D1-FE8AB771D095.jpeg
1CB40A1A-1337-4FB0-9F51-5CE8CBFAF1F4.jpeg
58605A2D-4FC3-4864-A030-5D7613B37E52.jpeg
ACDC8625-2108-4F16-8675-F73AE0F41BB4.jpeg
2A5F08E9-DB4A-418D-9297-017EEC9317E8.jpeg
7173CCA5-A069-4B98-B503-461AD1E342BB.jpeg

After sampling some I have to recap my previous statement of not being keepers for the beautiful bouquet of aroma’s and a brilliant euphoric potency. Each for of these remarkable little plants hold a very unique high.
I really like the people behind Organic Earth and I surely can recommend their work. Bit odd at first hand as to why they would use others people pictures to depict their own work.
My guess is they just do it more out of safety purposes rather then to con people for I know they put out some amazing work for the connoisseur cultivators amongst us who grow more for personal preferences instead of yield.

Like wine makers, these people have unmistakable preferences in their own unique work and I recommend anyone trying some of their work to whoever it might appeal as unique & different in its own way.
Samples approved more then worthy to give all 4 of them another go.

Last edited:

awwc

Amnesia x Columbian from Organic Earth crew. View attachment 18809610 View attachment 18809611 View attachment 18809612 View attachment 18809613 View attachment 18809615 View attachment 18809616
After sampling some I have to recap my previous statement of not being keepers for the beautiful bouquet of aroma’s and a brilliant euphoric potency. Each for of these remarkable little plants hold a very unique high.
I really like the people behind Organic Earth and I surely can recommend their work. Bit odd at first hand as to why they would use others people pictures to depict their own work.
My guess is they just do it more out of safety purposes rather then to con people for I know they put out some amazing work for the connoisseur cultivators amongst us who grow more for personal preferences instead of yield.

Like wine makers, these people have unmistakable preferences in their own unique work and I recommend anyone trying some of their work to whoever it might appeal as unique & different in its own way.
M-town funk so lovely. The more I grow older the more I want to go back to my first haze joint when I was 13.

Mimpi Manis

Amnesia x Columbian from Organic Earth crew. View attachment 18809610 View attachment 18809611 View attachment 18809612 View attachment 18809613 View attachment 18809615 View attachment 18809616

Well... I'd happily be a tester for that. To say this plant has a pretty interestingly wide genetic spectrum would be faint praise. Sure beats stamp collecting doesn't it?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
My friend which is all kush head...didnt belive me that JH is evil strain.
I gived to him 0.5g bud.
He left it so it was overdried.
And light it at night in fat J.

He said to me that at first his hearth was pumped like crazy..and than come to him very paranoid toughts. After that he said that he was K.O.ed completly black out at computer he is all indica guy and he said he never slept in front of PC...in life time after joint.
Than he woke up,and was unable to move for a few seconds. Like his nerves were complete out of work...he eat like ton of food and goes to sleep.

He said to me when you were saying to me that this shit is strong i didnt belive to you.
Now I can 100% say that its evil herb which is not good to smoke it everyday.
He also report to me that after smoking larger amount of Jack...it hard to split your toughts and reality..
So im not only one in "hazy shizo".
Also this weed is so exausting on nerves and brain. That many people while smoke it for few days think about stop smoking weed it is just to much to them.

I left without J herer...and I cant get high with any other strain.
Smoking sour amnesia just make me uplifted.
Smoking bubblegum just made me heavy...
But its not that clear-psydelic high that I got with JH....
JH high is on another level...compared to anything. Good news is that new winter batch is being harvested soon.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Last edited: