What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Piff_cat

maybe this is what was crossed with a Mexican,DeathMexicanSativa from purple cloud looks like a cross of this type, who knows maybe this happened
Mexican death sativa is probly the coolest most diverse line I've seen pics of. And there was an open pollination thread on another forum with stupid diversity.lotta mutant types/resin males/huge male features.
Have you grown the line alot?? I'm thinking these types were irradiated during spraying wiping out tons of good types!

tcherno

Mexican Death sativa est probablement la lignée la plus cool et la plus diversifiée dont j'ai vu des photos. Et il y avait un fil de pollinisation ouvert sur un autre forum avec des types de mutants stupides de diversité.lotta / des mâles en résine / d'énormes caractéristiques masculines.
Avez-vous beaucoup développé la ligne ? Je pense que ces types ont été irradiés lors de la pulvérisation, éliminant des tonnes de bons types !
I am in the process of germinating them, I was amazed by this strain.
Purple cloud (zenhousegarden) did a great job with MDS, I didn't find a mutant in the first pack I grew...Too bad I don't have any more pictures, I'll post some in a few days.

I actually plan to explore my breeding in 2023, and treat with STS any females that come out of the lot, I feel very good vibe's with her

Piff_cat

I am in the process of germinating them, I was amazed by this strain.
Purple cloud (zenhousegarden) did a great job with MDS, I didn't find a mutant in the first pack I grew...Too bad I don't have any more pictures, I'll post some in a few days.

I actually plan to explore my breeding in 2023, and treat with STS any females that come out of the lot, I feel very good vibe's with her
looking forward to watching them grow! heres the thread i was talkin
here are some of the cooler pics i found on the open pollination thread. a broadleaf male with concave fan leaves, red stem mutant and many others.
1668482774025.png

1668482813683.png

1668482847235.png

1668482875660.png

1668482907203.png

1668482935481.png

led05

Chasing The Present
I love as much as and have been caught up in the old stories, nostalgia, some the “tall tales” etc as the next guy; I was around back when Nev was first going on about it all back at MNS well over a decade ago now….

BUT and it’s a huge but…

If we don’t realize the genetics renaissance were living in currently, and what this affords… we’re destined to remake the same mistakes as the past, and most often commercialization leads towards homogeneity, time is a ticking….

Toss and toss and toss & share…..Toss and toss and toss & share… Toss and

Peace

Last edited:

Fitzera

Bmac1

Veteran
10 days into flower here. Taking backups and getting the first trellis in. The GTH and the Sour Strawberry Haze middle left are really taking off. Going to be a struggle to keep an even canopy I think. They are all starting to stand out from each other with the sour strawberry middle right having a very interesting scent on a stem rub.

20221119_132544.jpg

20221119_132717.jpg

20221119_144711.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
Day 22 today on these 2 ghost train haze and 4 sour strawberry haze. Gave them a good clean up and got the second trellis on. Reaching when I should have used the other door and snapped a top on one gth and one sour strawberry. Also found balls and nanners on both of the shorter sour strawberry plants in the front. I'm watching them like a hawk now and if I see more, they are toast.

Some interesting smells for sure. Can definitely smell strawberry on one and one of the gth has a real funk to it. Similar to GMO.

20221201_144031.jpg
20221201_140803.jpg
20221201_152344.jpg
20221201_144140.jpg