What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i think the mint aroma can be tracked back to the mm from what folks are tending to say sub,
i dont get that in nevils haze that i have grown , though my experience is only limited to a handful of plants ,

i wish we had some pure mullum to compare with ,
in some mm crosses i grew i did pick up a slight minty aroma ,
a bit pine/mint , i guess those are both a little similar ...

Sub24ox7

Yes, I have Never grown any NH with mint in it. I also believe the mint is from the mm. I have an accidental cross that happened and grew out that I now believe this nh x mm was the pollen donor and the progeny smells like straight wintergreen like a can of wintergreen Skoal chewing tobacco. The mother was headgamesIII freebie.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P53
DSCN1194.JPG
DSCN1195.JPG
DSCN1196.JPG

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i love those budlets on the leaf ,
a few i noted produced a male flower also ,
though the plant wasnt hermie , the budlet was ,
kinda weird i thought ,
but i also found the odd seed in some as a result ...

funkyhorse

Z99 having a hard time under foggy and rainy weather, been stormy last days so I brought them back indoors today, I dont want to lose them to mold
They did develop nice resin outside
Z99 girl 2
Z99 2 (3).jpeg

Z99 girl 3
Z99 3 (2).jpeg
Z99 3 (3).jpeg

Z99 girl 4
Z99 4 (2).jpeg

Have a nice weekend everybody

Attachments

• Z99 4 (2).jpeg
    Z99 4 (2).jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 16

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210727_114939.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	17941255
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210727_114939.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	17941255

A CBD-haze hybrid, 17-18%CBD and 0.6-0.8% THC...terps are fruity and skunky haze, a very good smoke even though it doesn't get you ripped at all!

I am not sure on the exact parentage, our swiss partners found the plant in a big pheno hunt.

20210315_174116.jpg

HazeCBD in front, harlequin varietal at back..

20210325_115810.jpg

Winter crop of the same in different facility..Purpling up LOL..

IMG-20210808-WA0070.jpg

Goodherb

A CBD-haze hybrid, 17-18%CBD and 0.6-0.8% THC...terps are fruity and skunky haze, a very good smoke even though it doesn't get you ripped at all!

I am not sure on the exact parentage, our swiss partners found the plant in a big pheno hunt.

HazeCBD in front, harlequin varietal at back..

Winter crop of the same in different facility..Purpling up LOL..

What exactly is the effect like ,if you could describes it . Much apprecialove !

High CBD content, isn't it ! ?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210401_110019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	17941278
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210401_110030.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.0 KB ID:	17941279

Simply Irresistable from Chimera, parents are Island sweet skunk (NLhaze x SPG) x NYhaze S1...this is the one whispy girl, not to quick, not too long in flower and a good smoke but not the keeper, resin is so so but terps are loud with all these simply sisters..All sisters smell very similar, haze terps, sandlewood and incense, not frankensense for me and also skunky bubblegummy mild citrus..indescribable and really good smokes they are fluffy bud and all..Really really good smokes..The ISS s1's (s1 of the parent of simply's) also smoke REALLY REALLY good..like Really good, like those buds that look like shit that you gave no care and crush them up roughly with your fingers squeezing beans out and it smells nice and sweet and pleasant but does not have any particularly loud nose to it (unlike the simply's) and then you light it and just get stopped in your tracks and sit down to appreciate the lovelyness between your lips and suck that thing down to the last drop while listening to the birds singing and thinking about how beautiful the sky is looking and shit..thinking about how you should not have given all that bud away as you only have one spliff left damn!!

These below are of the fatter late sister Simply irresistible , fluffy buds that got huge and heavy so much so that the actually strong branches were splitting off and falling on the ground weeks before harvest but the plant is as touch as nails and the broken branches just carries on flowering and stacking even if just connected by a sliver of bark and wood..The really fat sister was wierd in that it only started really getting going flowering once i was harvesting the other two sisters, and they were all outside getting the summer to winter light natural cycle..I harvested the fat one just after the winter solstice even though it only probably flowered for 3 months...And it made huge buds in the low winter light and was not bothered by rain or wind or rot or mold or pests or my lack of care..I had way too much to smoke and most went to mates and some is going into making a hazey gin!
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210522_120714.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	17941280
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210603_105951.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	17941281
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210603_110043.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	17941282

Lastly below, this was an ISS S1 from chimera, aka Lemon Cello, which if I am correct is Nl5haze x SPG s1...This was my favorite smoke of my last testing grow out of maybe 100-200 different plants and maybe 20-30 strains. The ISS s1's also smoke REALLY REALLY good..like Really good, like those buds that look like shit that you gave no care and crush them up roughly with your fingers squeezing beans out cuz you pollinated it and it smells nice and sweet and pleasant but does not have any particularly loud nose to it (unlike the simply's), looks like shit, leaf and all, and then you light it and just get stopped in your tracks and have to sit down to appreciate the lovelyness you found between your lips and then suck that thing down to the last drop while listening to the birds singing and thinking about how beautiful the sky is looking and shit..thinking about how you should not have given all that bud away as you only have one spliff left damn!! I got no lemon in mine and im not complaining, my best find of the year I found smoking this selfed line..old school for the win! Could be less leafier, who cares..same with the simply's, could be less leaf, when you smoke them you don't care, they smoke so good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210318_185936.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	17941283
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210318_185949.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	17941284

Attachments

• 20210522_120714.jpg
    20210522_120714.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
What exactly is the effect like ,if you could describes it . Much apprecialove !

High CBD content, isn't it ! ?

Its wierd, really tasty so as one lights a spliff your brain lights up, and as one inhales the high cannabanoid content of the flower makes me cannabanoid receptors really happy, I dont feel like a normal spliff afterwards. Halfway through though one expects to be really zinged up by now but my achey muscles would have relaxed and if I was stressed that would have calmed right down, but the brain feels completely sharp and firing on all cylinders.. Quite unusual hahaha..After smoking a few for the day though I think the little bit of THC in there builds up or that and the CBD gets converted into CBN or something and one gets a little brainfog and if you hit them hard then an afternoon nap feels like a really good idea..though in itself it does not make one sleepy, it feels like the build up of metabolites makes one feel a bit drowsy after a couple of CBD joints.

The partners get the clone out at about 16% but we have hit over 18% here...ozone layer hole, foliars and diet ;) Thanks for the apprecialove! LOL Yeah its one of the highest CBD I've heard of though the ratio of cannabanoids is average for the class, there are much higher ratio clones out there..Also this clone is a primadonna, finicky bitch! and yield is average, resistance weak, we run another variety that yields superbly and also weak resistance and 16% cbd average that is all bubblegummy fruit and perfume terps that is based off harlequin that is much more robust and forgiving..But both if you look at them wrong, they rot so I have to have my prevention A game on form..All is exported to Europe, funny market that, they prefer the indica bubblegummy perfumy flower to the fruity sour hazey sativa bud that is more caked, both are really terpy clones, more so than most our THC varieties, and the europeans don't like the purple bud, prefer bright green..With our cold nights everything went as purple as it could so hopefully I can start some demand for purple cbd flower LOL as the last batch sent out was pukka. The next waiting is even more pukka and even more purple LOL..But its the partners/clients clones and we run what they want us to that they have market for so...that is what we fill the space with.

Last edited: