What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
It does. I think the 1st started around 2016. Haze weed has been around a hell of a lot longer. If I had to guess that's where they know the Haze name from. How about Mind opaque IPA lol..

The hazed and infused was around way before 2016 more like 2000. I always thought it tasted like some pot a grower sold me as fruity juice but was not in fact fruity juice.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yea i still have seeds of the thh x c99 and i would like to grow some more and make some f2 ,
they are a good one for sure , mostly big chunkers ,
with the occasional skinny haze throwback ....

I am big fan of THoHz crosses. dont forget to share your tropical pics please, when you will grow it. so exotic for me. and I am sure for others too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The hazed and infused was around way before 2016 more like 2000. I always thought it tasted like some pot a grower sold me as fruity juice but was not in fact fruity juice.

I never saw haze IPA in 2000. Thiers literally thousands of micro brews across the country with names like black death lol.

Bmac1

Veteran
Monday is 5 weeks in on these and the GMO and the C5/Mango x C5/Mango on the right have pretty much stopped stretching at this point.

The C5/Mango x Mango on the left on the other hand might actually be redwood trees, lol. They are still going and a tiny bit of concern is creeping in that they won't stop.

Either plant on the left side would be monsters outdoors.

20210624_081141.jpg
20210624_081521.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I don’t think you understand that when I was growing that out I was also simultaneously growing out others & completely cramped over past the winter time …also it wasn’t the healthiest grow I’m very upset that I wasn’t able to keep the big south pump going… Its not because didn’t want to:bow: I was unable to

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I don’t think you understand that when I was growing that out I was also simultaneously growing out others & completely cramped over past the winter time …also it wasn’t the healthiest grow I’m very upset that I wasn’t able to keep the big south pump going… Its not because didn’t want to:bow: I was unable to

I have strong feeling that you will have a chance once more... that time is coming. it was great grow, and made my winter time better. it was evening ritual to drink some hot tea, smoke some fattie and check your thread, plants development etc. after coming home from cold outside. it made my winter warmer. and I want to thank you for it. RESPECT.

Bmac1

Veteran
hahaha ,, they sure regrew that canopy quickly bmac ,
i guess eventually they have to stop stretching ... lol ..

I hope you are right because the C5/Mango x Mango fat are savages, lol. I'm running out of headroom and those 2 are still going up about 1-2" per day approaching week 5.

The #2 plant in the front kind of seems to have crowned but the #4 in the back has barely even started putting out pistils.

The C5/Mango x C5/Mango on the right is looking like a 12 weeker as it is looking like it is going step for step with the GMO.

We are having a heatwave currently and this morning before lights off in the flower tent, I was getting 70%RH. Yikes.

Latest posts

Latest posts